Chp 88 (His Award)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

The last chapter of this story✌️.

.....

She open the gate and instantly hug by all her children but then her eyes fall on him who was standing their bowing his head like an obedient kid.

"Sorry mumma..." Said Ruhi hugging her tightly making her smile.

"I am sorry baby, meri wajah se yeh ho gaya.." said Sana kissing her cheeks.

"Mumma aapne galti se Kiya.. it's okkk..." Said Ruhi to her.

Sana smile and hug her tightly.

"Baby..woh Mai.." he is going to say something but she stop him showing her palm.

"Not a word sidharth.. otherwise maine aapka muh Tod dungi.." said Sana in her stern loud voice making him gulp his salvia.

All her children laugh seeing him like scared kid while he nods slightly and he was just standing their like statue.

"Now go, it's time for your school.." said Sana to both Zain and Abhi.

Abhi and Zain nods and left from their after kissing her cheeks while Ruhi also left from their with them.

"Baby..i am sorry.." he said holding his ears like a cute innocent boy.

Her heart melt for a second seeing his cute husband but she ignore him fully and left to washroom.

"Now I need to do something for her.." he said seeing the washroom door and left from their to living area.

He frowned seeing empty as when he come their everyone was their and now it is pin drop silence.

"Sab kaha Gaye..?" Ask sidharth to Zain and Abhi who was eating their breakfast.

"Mandir..aur ham school Jaa rahe hai..bye.." said abhi taking his bags and left from their kissing his cheeks.

"Abb aap aur mumma Ghar par akele ho..abb mumma ko manna lo.." said Zain winking towards him making him roll his eyes.

He kiss his cheeks and left from their while sidharth went into the kitchen to prepare something for her. He was baking a small cake for her when she come out from her room and went on living area.

She was standing outside the kitchen and seeing his husband who was in his boxer showing his broad nake chest. She gulp her salvia seeing him, he is still the same hot yet handsome sidharth. His dark brown nipples, six pack abs making her wet.

He smile seeing her and Just then she realise she is angry with him. She ignore him and going to left from their when he pull her towards himself by pulling her hand.

"I am sorry baby.." he said to her.

"Mujhe aapse koi baat nhi Karni "

"maine gusse mein bola baby...i am sorry.." he said holding his ears like a baby showing his sad face.

"Aapko lagta hai main itni aasani se Maan jaungi..?" Ask Sana to him.

"You know na baby.. how much I love you haa..? I am so sorry please..." He said showing his puppy eyes looking hella cute.

Her heart melt completely seeing her Hulk cute husband holding his ear.

"Wait baby.." he said and come out from kitchen holding a small chocolate cake for her.

"Aww my cutie husband..." Said Sana kissing her cheeks as their was sorry written on the cake. They went into their room and he make her eat the cake by his own hands.