Chp 43 (Jaane- e- Shehnaaz)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

"kal ham jis room mein the .. waha ek painting thi, woh aapne banayi thi.?" Asked Shehnaaz.

"Hmm, tumhe kaise pata..?" he mummer while sipping his soup.

"Uss painting ke corner mein aapka naam likha tha and woh painting bahut attractive thi.."mummer shehnaaz.

"Thank you baby.. waise tumhare liye ek surprise hai.." he mummer while sipping his last spoon of soup.

"Kya sidharth.." she asked with excitement.

"Chalo room mein rakha hai.." he mummer and they went on there room.

As she stepped in she started searching in room.

"Sidharth yaha kuch toh nahi hai.." she mummer scanning the whole room.

He went on balcony and come up with something in his hand. He pulled the curtain one side and she gasped seeing it.

It was her sketch which is draw by Sidharth.

"How is it..?" He asked her.

"omg..Sidharth it is too good... i loved it" she Mummer kissing the sketch.

When she was sleeping after eating her medicine he was in balcony and saw the Blank sketch board and that time he thinks to sketch his little wife.

"Sidharth, aapko itni achi sketching aati hai hmm " asked shehnaaz wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Maine bola na.. tumhara pati all rounder hai.." he mummer while rubbing his nose with her.

She smiled and mummer "ham isse apne saath Ghar le jayenge hmm"

"Ok baby..by the way aur ek suprise hai.." he mummer.

"Kya.." she asked .

"Uske liye tumhe ready hona hoga.." he mummer.

"Ham bahar Jaa rahe hai.." she asked with excitement in her voice.

"No .."

"Toh change kyun karna hai..aise hi chalte hai na.." she mummer.

"As your wish.." he mummer and they went on ground floor. As they stepped out she saw a beautiful decoration backyard. (Media👆)