chp 21

The chapter have Highly Mature Content 🔞

You can skip this part.

......

It's noon time shehnaaz is sleeping in bed but her body is paining with immense pain..she is feeling dizzy. suddenly her room door open with a bang and their is sidharth who just come from his office.

She smiled looking his husband, sidharth smiled looking his baby. He goes towards her and mummer "baby how are you hmm" asked while checking her body temperature.

Shehnaaz smiled looking to him and mummer "thik hoo, aap iss waqt yaha hmm" asked while rubbing his thigh.

Sidharth smiled and mummer "meri biwi ki tabiyat kharab thi na isliye main jaldi aa gaya" said while kissing her cheek.

Sana smiled.

Sidharth mummer "baby AC toh on hai so why are you sweating hmm" asked while cupping her cheeks

Sana mummer "hmm sidharth I want you" said looking sidharth intensly.

Sidharth is totally confused and mummer "hmm kya" he is not believing what he heard but the next moment shehnaaz pulled him by his collar and slammed her lips on him.

Sidharth is shocked by her behaviour. Shehnaaz groaned in irritation and broke the kiss and slapped him slightly on his cheek and mummer "kiss me back sidharth" said near her lips, sidharth nodded and started sucking her lower lip.. their tongues are dancing in rhythm, shehnaaz is also equally responding to his kiss that's make him the happiest person in the world.

He smiled between the kiss and entered his tongue in her mouth and started devouring her innerlings. After sometimes they broke the kiss. Shehnaaz is breathing heavenly so as sidharth beacuse it's first time they kissed so long.

Sidharth stare her face and mummer "baby are you ok na hmm" asked while rubbing her back.

Shehnaaz nodded and touched his bulge over his pant. Sidharth is shocked by her behaviour.

Sana started rubbing his member vigorously.

Sidharth "what are you doing baby hmm"said while looking her intensly.

Sana~ just loving my husband said huskily near his chest and started giving wet kisses on his chest.

Shehnaaz mummer "sidharth apna shirt kholiye" said while looking to him.

Sidharth frowned and started opening his shirt button slowly but shehnaaz growned in irritation and tore his shirt.

Sidharth is just looking her suspiciously beacuse right now his wife is not shy but behaving like a wild kitten who is just hungry for her favourite meal.

Sidharth come back from his la la land when Shehnaaz started giving wet kisses on his neck.

Sidharth moaned "aaah baby"

Sana slowly open his pant and now he is only in his boxer. She saw his member who is totally erected. She started rubbing him over his boxer.

Sidharth looked her with amusement and shocked "baby what are you doing hmm" asked while moaning with pleasure.

Shehnaaz didn't said anything and the next moment she open her boxer and started stroking his member slowly.

Sidharth breath stopped when her soft hands touches his erected hard members.

Sidharth shouted "what the f*ck are you doing baby" said with so much difficulty beacuse he is feeling a pain in his member beacuse it's too hard now and he want a release.

Shennaaz didn't reply to him but the next moment she take his member in her mouth which shocked sidharth too the core.

Sidharth "what the f*ck are you doing baby girl" said while moaning with immense pleasure.

His eyes is turning white with pleasure... He is groaning and grunting in pleasure. Within minutes he is near his o*gasm.

Sidharth mummmer "leave baby please" said with so much difficulty.

Sana leave his member and the next moment he exploded in their bed sheet.

Sidharth is breathing heavnly after his intense org*sm, Sana goes towards sidharth and kissed her lips softly.

Sidharth smiled and started pressing her twins while starring her intensly. He come above her and open her bra and started playing with her twins. He started sucking them like baby while pinching the other one.

He suck the hell out of it and then he sucked her belly mark and open her panty. She is fully wet for him, he rubbed her princess part with his palms and without wasting a second he entered his four finger inside her and started fingering her hard and fast.

Sana moaned "uhmmm Sidharth"

Sidharth started rubbing her more fast and within seconds she exploded in his finger. Sidharth happily sucked all her cu*s with his tongue.

Then he rubbed his member on her entrance and shoved deep inside her in one go and started moving in and out fastly.

Sana wrapped her leg on his hips to take him deeper and started moving in rhythm. She is moaning in. Extreme pleasure "Uhmm yes sidharth aur fast" said while rubbing his butts.

He is totally shocked by her behaviour, firstly she is rubbing his butts and secondly his shy wife is first time saying him to move fast but ignoring all this he started giving her more hard strokes while groaning in pleasure.

After sometimes Sana is near her o*gasm... She started moaning "yes daddy like that yess"

After hearing her sidharth stopped for a second and mummer "kya bola abhi tumne hmm" asked while staring her intensly.

Sana feels irritated and slapped him hard on his cheek and mummer "move' while pointing to their private parts.

Sidharth groaned in anger and started f*cking her more furiously and give her very hard stroke.

Sana started moaning again and within some minute she exploded on his member.

It's been three hours ....he is still moving in and out... He already comes thrice in deep inside her. Her legs are jelly with their orgasm. He is just looking her face while giving her hard strokes... After their marriage it's first time that they are making love for this long just because of his wife who is totally behaving like a wild kitten.

Sana already comes uncountable times and here she again exploded in his member and goes for a deep sleep but sidharth is still thrusting her.

He saw her sleeping figure. He is near his orgasm so he started moving in and out fastly while kissing her lips and sucking her twins.

After sometimes he shooted his seeds inside her.

He laid down in bed with thud. He is fully tired. He saw his wife who is sleeping peacefully... He looked her keenly and saw a packet inside her pillow. Slowly he take that packet and opened it. he widen his eyes seeing....

...

She is not pregnant... Tumlogo ko guess karne bhi nhi aata🤦🏻‍♂️.. abb batao packet mei kya tha??

And the most important next chapter mei saare secrets reveal honge ...you guys are excited????

Tell me in comments.