Chp 79 (His Birthday)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.......

"sana...baby..." He shouted as the whole terrace was dark and he is not able to see anything.

Suddenly the lights turned on and he saw his Baby is standing infront of him wearing a black saree looking breathtaking beautiful. He can't take his eyes off from her as her milky white skin was shining in black.

"Happpyyy birthday...Sidharth.." said sana pecking his lips bringing him back from his la la land.

He smile and peck her lips again. He saw his surroundings as the whole terrace where decorated with flowers and candles.

"How's it..? " Asked Sana seeing his gaze.

"You or this decoration...?" Said sidharth huskily making her smile.

"Both..." Said sana.

"You're looking more beautiful meri jaan..." He said pecking her lips making her smile widely.

"Now...let's cut the cake.." she said holding his hand. he cutted the cake while she song a birthday song for him making him smile wholeheartedly. He feed her cake while she suck his lips making him wild.

"Now you.." she said holding the pastry infront of his mouth.

"You know na..i Don't like sweets and all.." he said to her.

She take the pastry and rubb in her whole lips evoking wild desire Inside him.

"Abhi bhi nhi..hmm..?" She asked opening her mouth.

He smile and take her lips for a searing kiss and suck the whole frosting of her lips making her smile. He broke the kiss once she ran out of breath.

"Now... let's go other side..." She said holding his hands. They went on other side of terrace. His eyes were wide seeing the view infront of him as it was looking breathtaking beautiful.

 His eyes were wide seeing the view infront of him as it was looking breathtaking beautiful

She went towards the edge of terrace and open her hands seeing the beautiful views. He smile and hug her from behind nuzzling himself on crook of her neck.

The cold wind was touching their body making them feel peace with eachother. They stay in same Position feeling the sukoon.

Sidharth started fondling her twins over the blouse making her moan while his mouth was busy in her neck.