Chp 52 (Prank)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

It was the next day when shehnaaz opend her eyes and found her husband who is sleeping on couch in uncomfortable position.

She went to washroom for freshenup and saw his husband who is awake and busy in his own thought.

"Good morning sidharth.." spoke Sana while combining her hair.

Where he didn't reply as he is busy in his thought, she turn around and saw him who is looking like a lost child. She went towards him and shake him little.

"Sidharth...." She said In her slow voice.

"Ha ha..." He said in his shaken voice.

Sana look him for a second and mummer "aap fresh ho jao, mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai.."

His throat went dry hearing her. he nods and left to washroom.

After taking shower he wore his clothes and went on living area and saw Tushar.

Flashback of yesterday night roaming in his mind, he fist his hand in anger to controlling himself from beating him.

"Ya ya two tickets of India, as me and my love are leaving next week.." said Tushar seeing Sana.

"Tera muh tod dunga main, agar tune ek baar bhi waha dekha toh.." shouted sidharth on him where Sana hold his hand for stopping him.

" shouted sidharth on him where Sana hold his hand for stopping him

"Sidharth.... mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai.." said shehnaaz rubbing his arm.

"Baby... I love you and I trust you and I know you love me ." Said sidharth breathing heavily.

"Sidharth yeh lo aap paani peeyo.." said Sana handling him the glass of water. He nods and drink the whole glass In one go.

"I was saying again and again that it's not a good idea but you guys are shit.." said Rohan to them.

"Aap meri baat suno ..ache se.." said Sana.

Flashback..

"Tumne kal jhooth kyun bola as we all knows you are her ex..!" Asked siya.

Sana looked him for a second where Tushar smiled seeing her.

"Because we still love each other" Said Tushar slowly while holding Sana hand.

"What..." Four of them shouted in unison.

Rohan hold his collar and going to smash his face when Sana held his hand.

"Leave him rohan...he is kidding " said Sana stopping rohan.

"Abhi main Tera muh tod deta .." said Rohan leaving him.

Tushar chuckled and Mummer "sorry.."

"Tell us truth yaar..." Said revana to him.

Tushar take a deep breath while closing his eyes where Sana rubbed his hand giving him strength.