Chp 68 (His Arrival)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

Sana open her eyes feeling dizziness and saw Priya who was their with glass of water, she take the glass and drink it one go as she was very thirsty.

"Everything is fine hmm? And my child " holding her baby bump.

"Ha di...sab thik hai..aap bass behosh ho gaye the Jayda stress and weakness ke wajah se.."

She nods. "Mera phone kaha hai..? Sidharth ke call Kiya hoga.." she asked finding her phone.

"Jiju ka abhi tak koi call nhi aaya...and aap pehle fresh hokar breakfast kar lo then yeh sab karna.." said Priya.

Sana nods and left to washroom for her daily chores. On the otherside sidharth is continuously calling her.

He dialled Priya number and she picked the phone in one ring.

"Hello Priya...Sana kaha hai...Mera phone kyun nhi pick kar rahi ... everything is fina hai na...? Sana kaisi hai...give her phone I want to talk with her.." said Sidharth all this in one breath as he was not feeling good.

" Woh Di abhi washroom mein hai isliye call nhi pick kar rahi..woh bahar aa jaye phir main aapko baat karwati hu.." said Priya.

"Okk.."

Here Sana comes out from washroom. she is feeling relaxed after the cold shower.

"Jiju call kar rahe hai...aap baat kar lo main aapka breakfast lekar aayi.." said Priya.

She instantly take her phone to call him but suddenly he did the video call to her, she smile and pick the call instantly. He looked her pale face as her face was not shining like any other day.

"Baby.. it's alright..? " he asked softly looking her face.

"Haa sidharth...mujhe kya hoga.." she replied instantly as she knows if he get to know about her health than he will cancel all his meeting and come back from Canada.

"Ok...tell me..tumne breakfast kar liya..? " He asked .

"Nhi..."

"Abhi time dekha hai..12 baj rahe hai..do it..main kuch der baad call karta hu.." he said and cutted the call.

She frown seeing his behaviour as he cutted the call without her reply which make her sad seeing his behaviour. It was the ten o clock of night when both sisters are laying down in bed.

"Di main bahar Jaa Rahi hu..ek ghante mein aa jaungi.." said Priya.

"Itni raat ko kaha Jaa Rahi hai tu..? " She asked.

"Woh..main aur kushal ice cream date par Jaa rahe hai abhi.." she said smilingly.

"Thik hai Jaa.." said Sana. Priya smile and hug her tightly and left from their.

Now she was alone in room, she is feeling wierd as sidharth is not their and she is missing him terribly. after the video call he didn't even call or message to her once which make her more sad. She take her phone and call sidharth but his phone was coming switched off. She lay down in bed closing her eyes feeling sad. After sometime She feel someone presence beside her.

She turn around and saw sidharth who is standing their giving her cheeky smile. She went towards him and hug him tightly. She started crying as it was the first time they were apart for more than 24hours. He rubbed her back embracing her more into himself feeling the peace which he missed most whole day.

"Aap toh kal aane wale the na..? " She asked looking towards her with cute doe eyes. Her nose are red and eyes were puffy. He sitt in bed and make herself comfortable in his lap.