EPILOGUE.. !!!

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

The last update of this story, shower all your love and do inline comments too✨✌️.

........

"Ok baby sorry.. don't shout on me na.." he said showing her his most innocent face.

Just then a light fall on them and Kushal pull sidharth on stage.

"Give a big round of applause for our handsome hunk sidharth Shukla.." said Sanaya and Everyone Started hooting and Clapping for him especially her kids and shehnaaz.

"So i am going to sing a song for my lovely wife..." He said holding the mic and looking towards her.

Tu hi toh jannat meri
Tu hi Mera junoon
Tu hi toh mannat meri
Tu hi ruh ka sukoon
Tu hi akhiyon ki Thandak
Tu hi dil ki hai dastak
Aur kuch na jaanu main
Bas itna hi jaanu Tujhme rabb dikhta hai,Yaara main kya karun
Sajde shar jhukta hai
Yaara main kya karun
Tujhme rab dikhta h yaara main kya karoon..💫♥️

He sing the whole song looking into her eyes deeply with all his love while the smile was not leaving her face for a single second seeing her charming husband who was looking extremely hot in simple black shirt.

"Omg sidharth...your voice is too good.." Said Sanaya in mic while everyone clap for him.

"Thank you... thank you everyone.." he said in mic and went towards his wife and sit their with her.

"I love you Sidharth..." She said holding his hand tightly.

"I love you too baby.." he said kissing her forehead making her smile.

As this everyone dance for them including his friends but suddenly light again goes off.

"Abb kya hua..?" He ask to himself but then the light fall on Sana who was beside him holding the mic.

Dil ko karrar aaya ..tujpe hai pyaar aaya..pehli pehli baar aaya ooo yaara..

She sang the whole song in her sweet voice making his heart jump in happiness. He love her voice and the song she was singing it was his favourite.

"I love you Sidharth..." She said at the end hugging him tightly making him smile.

His kids and families including everyone clapped for them.

"Now the next performance is our mom and dad.." said Zain and Abhi in unison holding the mic.

"Chale mrs. Shukla..?" Ask sidharth forwarding his hand.

"Jiii mr. Shukla.." said Sana holding his hand making him smile.

Suraj hua madhham
Chaand jalne laga
Aasman yeh Haye
Kyun pighalne laga
Main thehra raha
Zameen chalne lagi
Behka yeh Dil saans thamne lagi
Kya yeh Mera pehla pehla pyaar ha
Sajna...kya yeh Mera pehla pehla pyaar hai...✨♥️

They danced in this song, they were dancing together forgetting about everything. He was looking into her eyes deeply. They were enjoying each and every moment with each other. it was just them and their pure and endless love for each other.

 it was just them and their pure and endless love for each other