Chp 44 (irritated Sidharth)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

When someone shot her with small stone. She turn around and saw sidharth who hit her by standing in balcony.

"Waha kya kar rahi ho.." he shouted from balcony.

"Aati hu.." she mummer and opened that box slowly and saw a cute puppy, he was seeing her with her cute doe eyes.

" she mummer and opened that box slowly and saw a cute puppy, he was seeing her with her cute doe eyes

"Aww..." Saying she kissed his head.

"Bow bow.." he started licking her dress.

She picked him in her hand went on their room.

"Baby yeh kaha se laayi.." asked sidharth once she entered in her room.

"Ek aadmi waha box rakh kar gaya tha, usme yeh tha" saying she hug him tightly.

"What... Uss box mein kuch bhi ho sakta tha.." he shouted on her.

"Bow bow.." that dog started barking sidharth.

"Hehe..." Sana starter laughing after hearing his barking.

"This is not a joke baby..." He spoke glaring her.

"I know sidharth, i am sorry main next time se dhyaan rakungi.."

He nods,"Mujhe bhukh lagi hai.."

"Aap chalo breakfast ready hai.." she mummer.

He nods and they left towards living area.

They both are munchkin their pasta where that puppy is eating his cookies.

"Ek baar yeh finished kar le.. isse jaha se laayi ho wahi chor ke aao" spoke sidharth eating his breakfast.

She didn't listen anything as she is busy in adoring that puppy.

"Shehnaaz, Maine kuch bola hai.." he mummer and shaked her little.

"Hmm kya?... sidharth" she asked.

"Yeh ek baar apna finish kar le, isse chor ke aao.." he mummer.

Where she doesn't reply anything but just starring him with pleading look.

"Don't say that you want him to part of our honeymoon.." he mummer little surprisingly.

She rolled her eyes and mummer "par isse kaha chor ke aaun.."

"Mujhe nhi pata ..jaha se lekar aayi ho wahi chor ke aao.." saying he eat his last spoon of pasta.

"Bau bau.." the puppy again started barking on sidharth and glared him with her cute eyes.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai, tujhse darta hu kya main huhh.." he mummer glaring him back.

"Bow bow.." he barked and bite sidharth leg.

"Ahhhh mummy..." Sidharth shouted on top of his lung.

Shehnaaz went in his side and tried to pulled that puppy and somehow she succeed.