Chp 58 (His Happiness)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

........

He kissed her face numerous times as he is very happy after hearing the news.

After sometimes Sana open her eyes and saw her husband who is starring her with all his love.

"Baby... Drink this.." sidharth said handling her a glass of water. She drink whole glass as she was feeling thirsty.

"Sidharth mujhe kya hua tha..?" She asked once she finished the water.

"Kuch nhi baby .. you're completely fine bas ek good news hai ." He said happily.

"Kya sidharth...?"

"You're pregnant baby .." he said kissing her forehead.

"Sachi..." She asked while the lone Tear escape from her eyes.

"Muchi.." he said pecking her forehead.

She started crying loudly hearing this where he hugged her tightly rubbing her back.

"Kya hua bacha...hmm..?" he asked softly.

Where she doesn't said anything but hugged him more tightly. He understand her unsaid words and snuggled her into himself more while rubbing her back continuously.

"Bas abb ho gaya... " He said pecking her forehead again and again.

"Thank you so much bacha ..for giving me the most and the best suprise of my life.." he said kissing her forehead.

She smile blissfully and pecked his rough lips.

"Happy birthday meri jaan... Thank you so much meri life mein aane ke liye and Thank you for this gift " He said kissing her lips softly. She smiled and reciprocate the kiss.

"You know, i was planned a date and surprises for you...but tumne hi mujhe best surprise de diya..." He said happily.

She smile where all his family members entered in their room taking her favourite chocolate cake. She smile looking everyone, she cutted the cake and feed his husband first then everyone.

"Tune hame bahut badi khush khabri di hai..." Said sid mom kissing her forehead.

She smile and take blessings from them.

"Toh kal Sana ka birthday toh hai hi saath mein hamare ghar ka chirag bhi aa raha hai toh yeh khush khabri ham kal officially announced kar denge.." sais his dad happily.

"Ha.. kal ki party toh bilkul grand honi chaiye, aakhir main daadi banne wali hu.." said his mom in attitude where everyone laughed seeing this.

"Kushal tu chal mere saath abhi hame kuch aur bhi prepration karni hai.." said his dad

Kushal nodded and they both left from their.

"Main dinner room mein bhej deti hu ." Said his mom.

"Nhi mom, ham thori der mein aate hai neeche.." said Shehnaaz.

His mom nods and left from their giving them privacy.

"Baby...yahi khaa lete hai na.." he said .

"Nhi sidharth, now I am completely fine.." spoke shehnaaz happily.

He nods and they both left from their room.

"Sidharth haath choro Mera..main thik hu..." Said Sana as he is literally holding her shoulders by his one hand and from other he is holding her hand tightly.

"Nhi.. abb toh meri baby ke saath Mera bacha bhi hai, abb extra careful rehna hoga.. and I am thinking ham abb ground floor par hi shift ho jaate hai.." he said holding her protectively.