Chp 28 (A Hot night in car)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

First strip yourself said sidharth while focusing on road.

Sana gesture what through her eyes.

"Strip baby girl if you don't want me to punish you" said little strenly.

Sana nodded and slowly open her dress. Now she is in her thin black bra. He groaned while seeing her milky thigh.

He rubbed his palm in her thigh and slowly on her panty. She moaned while feeling his hand.

He smiled and mummer " my baby is wet for me hmm" asked while slapping her pu**y hardly.

She moaned with that force "uhmm sidharth"

He smiled and mummer "now open your panty"

She slowly removed her panty. Then he saw her puss* which is totally clean shaved. He groaned and rubbed his palm on her more gently feeling her softness.

He slowly entered his middle finger inside her and started moving in and out.

She moaned "uhmmm sidharth"
he fingered her slowly while enjoying her hole and mummer "open your bra baby girl" saying he removed his hand from her puss* and licked her juices while sucking his fingers.

Sana groaned while opening her bra. He saw her brown nippl*s which is totally erected. He pinched them while driving.

He again rubbed his huge palm on her little puss* more hardly.

She moaned and grabbed seat with her both the hands and opened her legs more widely for him.

He smirked and started fingering her more fast.

She moaned "yess sidharth uhmm" said while moaning.

He saw her sexy face, her mouth is little open and her eyes is closed. She is feeling the pleasurable pain.
she is totally naked infront of him, her both the hands on seat, her twins are juggling and then his finger on her hole and from the other hand he is still driving.

He groaned after seeing this erotic view. now his member are more paining. He groaned in frustration and fingered her more fast but when he feels she is near her release, he immediately removed his fingers.

She shouted because she is in her verge of releasing.

He mummer "wait for me in back seat" saying he lick his fingers one by one.

She went to backseat with grumpy face, he smiled and stopped the car.

She saw outside it's all dark, in short she cannot see anyone.

He opened his door and went towards her and mummer "don't worry no-one will come here" saying he closed the car door and press the button because of this all the glass door now is covered with a thin curtain.

He smiled looking his baby who is looking totally hot. He mummer "now you'll cum for me" saying he opened his shirt looking into her eyes.

She saw his toned body then he also opened his pant, she saw his bulge which is hard like rod.

He put her hand on his bulge and mummer "you have to to please her pain sweetheart" asked while rubbing her hand on his bulge.

He removed her hand and she laid down in seat. He started eating her puss*. He entered his tongue in her hole and f*cked her till he get satisfy.

She already cum thrice for him and he is happily cleaning her with his expert tongue.

Then he attack her left twin and started sucking them while playing and pinching the other one. She is moaning his name continuously.

After leaving them red and swollen he opened his boxer, his member paining like hell. he stroke his member while looking into her eyes.

Her eyes is half opend because she is already feeling tired after coming fourth times. He stroke his junior three to four times and opend her legs widely for his perfect view.

He gently rubbed his d*ick in her puss* feeling her softness.

"Aahhh sidharth" she moaned.

He rubbed his member on her puss* and slowly entered inside her.

He groaned after feeling her soft walls "ahhh baby" said while moving in and out slowly.

She opened her legs more widely to take him deeper. He started moving in and out more fastly while playing and pinching her twins.

"Aahh sidharth" said while moaning. He can feel her tight walls. He hovered upon her and started kissing her deeply.

Both are sucking each other lips madly and he is f*cking her with his full force. whole car is shaking by his hard and fast thrust.

"Uhmm yes baby cum with me" saying he f*cked her more harder. After two three minutes they both exploded inside her while screaming and moaning each other name.

He stroke his d*ck in her puss* and released all his seeds. her puss* is floating by their cums.

He laid down in bed while feeling tired and hug her tightly while rubbing her back.

They both are breathing heavily after their make out.

He kissed her lips while playing with her twins.

She is drinking water while he is on phone messaging kushal that tonight they'll not come home. After sending the message he mummer "everything is ok hmm" asked her.

She nodded and they laid down their while hugging each other.

Sidharth Mummer "so your one fantasy is completed baby girl" said to Sana while stroking her hair.

Sana nodded while smilignly. It was her fantasy to make out in car.

She mummer "hmm sidharth mujhe kuch bolna hai" said while making circles on his chest.

He nodded and mummer "I know everything"

......

Check out and follow backuplolssss.

Do vote and comments.