Chp 2

Thank you so much for all the votes and lovely comments if you are not voted yet then please do it.
......

Shehnaaz and her dad reached their resturant and Sana smiled looking her resturant because today is the day when she started this restaurant and its completed one year, a lone tear escape from shehnaaz eyes when she remembers that day.

Flashback

Shehnaaz dad in operation theatre when doctor say "Miss shehnaaz your dad condition is very critical and we have to perform a surgery as soon as possible.

Shehnaz got numb when doctor continue "you have to deposit Ten lakh after that we can perform the surgery"saying doctor left from their.

Priya (pri)~ didi hum kaha se layenge itne paise in crying tone

Sana~ tu tension mat le, mere paas meri savings hai, saying shehnaaz left from their.

Priya nod, Suman (shehnaaz mom) also met with accident but she is normal now.

Shehnaaz arrange the money with the help of her friend siya and revana.

Doctor perfom the surgery and it's become successful.

Dr~ miss shehnaaz he is fine now but please take care of your father.

Shehnaaz nodded.

One week passed...

Shehnaaz dad got normal now and they all are seating in living area when his dad spoke "agar aaj meri betiyan nhi hoti toh main aaj" before his dad spoke something shehnaaz interrupted "dad" she glare.

Sh dad~ acha baba thik hai, I am so happy ki mujhe do(two) princess hui.

Shehnaaz and Priya hug their dad, her mom smiled.

Sh mom~ par meri beti ki saari savings chali gayi.

After hearing this his dad smiled vanished when shehnaaz spoke " dad don't worry Maine job ke liye apply Kiya hai toh kahi na kahi se job mil hi jayegi tension na lo"

Priya got and idea "di kyun na hum ek resturant open kare haa"

They think and agreed with idea, shehnaaz mom "ha yeh acha idea hai, Sana beta tum cooking bhi acha kar leti ho"

Sana also agreed and say "Mom but uske liye hame jagah(place) chahiye hogi woh kahan hai"

Sh dad~ don't worry Mera ek friend hai uska real estate ka hi business hai main usse baat karta hu.

After one week they find a place and open a resturant which is totally handled by shehnaaz.

Flashback end.

Shehnaaz thought of chain broke by his dad "beta kaha khoo gayi"

Sh~ dad dekhiye aaj one year complete ho gaye hmare restaurant ko .

Sh dad~ hmare nhi tere restaurant ko, aaj yeh itna famous hai toh sirf teri cooking ki wajah se.

Sh~ dad kuch bhi, isme aap sabka bhi haath hai, aap sbb itni help karte ho meri

When Priya interrupted "No di, please kuch bhi mat bolo aapki cooking toh best hai you know that very well" saying she hugs shehnaaz.

Sh dad~ ha main bhi wahi bol raha hun.

Sh~ toh saari decoration ho gayi madam

Pri~ yeh boss dramatically.

His dad laughed on her antics, Priya loves her di so much that's why for her happiness she decorated the whole resturant with flowers and ballons.

They entered in resturant and aww of the decorations.

Sh dad~ bahut acha lagg rha hai Priya

Pri~ thanks dad, you know granny ne bhi hmari bahut help ki.

In resturant only their are two cook one is itself shehnaaz and second one is sixty five years old lady, she is also sweet and her hand made food is favourite of shehnaaz. Shehnaaz went to kitchen and hug granny.

Granny(gra)~ aa gayi meri bachi, she loves shehnaaz as her own daughter.

Sana~ ji, waise aaj aap mere liye kya bana rahe ho ask like excited kid

Granny smile "Teri favourite khammam dhokla" shehnaaz smiled and hug "thank you" . Granny smiled and then they started cooking for evening.

Here Priya and Anuj is decorating resturant little well. After finishing the decorations they went to kitchen area and Priya say "di aaj maine ek choti si party Rakhi hai toh aap kuch special bnana aaj please"

Sana dad~ ha I think shehnaaz ke haath ki muffins mere favourite

Priya~ ha di please please please, shehnaaz huffed and say "ok main bnati hu"

Shehnaaz started making muffins, she is very happy in her success and unaware that today she will find a person who will be happiest in her success in future and he will support her in every phase of her life and going to love her the way that no one can ever imagine, And Tonight she will meet Her love, her gentelman, her protector who will protect her from all the evil eyes and keep her safe in his arms forever.

.....

Like it?

You think next part will be their interaction?

Please vote and drop your comments🥺.