Chp 56 (Under the Shower)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

........

He entered in his room and found his wife is already waiting for him. He thought to play little bit so without saying anything he lay down in other side.

"Sorry ..." She mummer in slow voice.

He just hummed without turning towards her. He is feeling bad as It was the more than hundred time she is saying sorry but he love how she use to manofy him in this whole week.

"Sidharth mujhe aapse kuch bolna hai." she said in slow voice.

"Bolo.." he said in his rough tone without turning her side.

" i am pregnant.." said shehnaaz slowly making him shock.

He move in her side with jerk with a shocking face.

She hugged him tightly and mummer "sorry..."

"Phir se hmm.." he asked in rough tone.

"Aap meri taraf dekh nhi rahe the isliye maine bola.." said Sana in slow voice gazing him intensely.

He nodded with smile and hugged her tightly.

"Aap gussa nhi ho..? " She asked with hope crossing her little fingers.

"Soo jao, kal baat karenge.._ he said tapping her back.

It was the next morning when she opened her eyes and feel his hands which is on her waist.

She smile blissfully and kissed his chin. A idea popped in her mind, she smirked and without distrubing his sleep she went on washroom.

After some time he opened his eyes feeling empty as his wife is not there.

"Hmm baby...." He shouted being irritated.

"Sidharth i am in washroom... Main towel bhul gayi, lekar aao.." said Sana from inside the washroom.

He take her towel and went towards washroom. She kept the door open purposely. He is going to knock the door but found it's already open.

He peeped inside and what he saw next is enough to evoking wild desire inside him.

She is taking the shower and he can see her round size butts and her milky back which is fully wet. She feel his gaze and turn around to show her beautiful assets.

His breath hitched seeing the view, the water is traveling from her lips to her twins then her navel and finally entered into her princess part.

Without wasting any second he marched towards her taking long steps and started kissing her passionately.

She smiled and kissed him Hard while massaging his scalp. Their tongues are fighting for dominance as they want to entered their tongue inside their mouth.

He slap her butts hard and she moan feeling the pain. He smiled and entered his tongue inside her and started tasting her sweet salvia.

He broke the kiss once they ran out of breath. He looked her intensely and tie her both the hand with the arm of the shower.

He steeped back and gaze his beautiful wife who is awaking the beast of him by her wet sexy figure. He is looking towards her intensely while she is also not breaking the eye contact.

He slide down his boxer and his hard member sprung out. He started stroking himself seeing his gorgeous wife all wet in shower.

"Do you have any idea, what are you doing it to me baby..?" He asked while rubbing himself up and down.

She doesn't respond anything as she is lost in him as his well muscular wet body making her more wet.

He smiled feeling her gaze and travel his hand through his lips to her chin and armpit and it's stopped In her twins.

He started kneading them like balls. "You know i can play and suck them all day, it's my favourite.." said sidharth massaging her twins.

She is feeling incredible by his masaage, He attack her one twin and started sucking them while fondling the other one.

"Uhmm sidharth.." she moaned feeling his warm mouth in her assets.

He started sucking the hell out of them while fondling the other one. after being Satisfy he kissed her passionately by roaming his tongue in her mouth.

He sit down and through her one leg in his shoulder and started sucking her sensitive spot. The mixture of water which was flowing from her body and her sweet juices is tasting incredible to him.

She wanted to touch his muscular body but Her both hands are tied. Her one leg are on his shoulder because of this she can't able to stand properly but he is holding her tight and eating her madly.

"Aah sidharth..." She moaned feeling the sensation as he thrust his tongue inside her and suck her juices with his mouth.

Next second she moaned on top of her lungs and exploded in his face. Where he sucked her juices with the mixture of water.

He stand straight and rubbed himself in her entrance. Then entered his member into her which is already wet by water. He opened her knot while thrusting into her. She hold him with biceps where he thrust into her mercilessly.

"Wrap you legs baby..." He said thrusting into her.

She wrapped his legs which give access to him to thrust into her deeper. He started giving her hard and very deep strokes touching her g spot.

Their wet skin slapping sounds are echoing in washroom by his hard thrust. She is screaming on top of her lungs feeling the extreme pleasure where he is groaning and thrusting into her harder and deeper.

The water is flowing from both of their body and he is sucking and biting her milky skin and drinking the water from her whole body.

"I love you sidharth..." She scream feeling him deep inside her.

"I love you too baby..." He shouted thrusting into her hardly.

They started kissing each other passionately and Soon they exploded inside her screaming each other name.

She rested her head in his shoulder feeling tired. where he cleaned both of them. She wrapped her legs on his torso and he wrapped both of them in one towel and come back in room.

She smiled blissfully kissing his forehead. He smile too feeling her touch. Suddenly she started crying making him panic.

"Kya hua baby..? Abb toh main gusaa nhi hu na.." he said cupping her face.

She cried harder hearing the word baby after long time.

"Ha but I am feeling guilty about everything sidharth, sorry aage se main nhi karungi.." she said while hiccuping like baby.

"I am not angry About Tushar thing, i am proud of you baby that you supported him emotionally but that prank was too bad, don't do this kind of things again.." he said sternly.

She nods slightly.

"And i am sorry too, Maine over react kar diya...and for that knife things I am sorry...i know Mera bacha Darr Gaya hoga hai na...? " He asked rubbing her back.

She nods hugging him tightly. "Yeh sab meri wajah se hua ...sorry..." She said holding her ears showing him her most innocent face.

Her cute face melt his heart, he kissed her whole face numerous time making her giggle. He smile hearing her giggle after long time as it's sooth his heart.

"Now happy....?" He asked while hugging her.

"Yes and you..? "

"Thank you baby..." He said huskily as it was his fantasy to make out in shower.

She smile and kissed him softly pouring all her love.

......

As the story is coming to the end...tell me any specific scenes which you guys wanted to see..??

Do votes and drop your comments.