Chp 4

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not done yet then please do it.

New cover kaisa hai?😚
.....

Priya went to check shehnaaz, "di chaliye sab wait kar rahe hai"

Sana~ ha bass ho gaya

Priya say "umm di aap kitne hot lag rahe ho iss red dress mei"

Sana~ I know saying she giggled.

Pri~ papa ke boss and unki family bhi hai

Sana nodded and then they left towards party, all the way Sana is laughing and giggling on priya jokes and it is noticed by all except sidharth who is busy in call with someone, Sidharth mom is stunned to see her beauty.

Sana went and greet them "namste uncle aunty"

After hearing someone sweet voice sidharth turned around and his breath hitched to see her face which is looking like an angle.
his eyes are shamelessly gawking her juicy lips.
Her soft fluffy Cheeks which are inviting him to suck hell out of it.
His eyes Travel to her Mel*ns which is perfectly covered by her red dress.
he licked his lips and gazing her me*ons with his eyes.

His hands are itching to squeeze them and he wanted to feel her every curves from his bare hands.
his mouth get dry and all this noticed by kushal who chuckled and close sidharth mouth with his fingers and mummer "Bhai muh band kar lo"

Sidharth come back from his la la land and mummer "She is mine". which is heard by kushal. Kushal smiled and mummer "finally meri bhabhi mil gayi" and in excitement he went towards shehnaaz and hug her and mummer "bhabhi kaisi ho aap"

Firstly shehnaaz is shocked by the hug and then he mummer "bhabhi", Priya forcefully broke their hug and say "hey mr. Beahave yourself yeh kya tareeka hota hai" .

Kushal stare her and going to say something but before that sidharth spoke "I am sorry on his behalf" to shehnaaz which shehnaaz just slightly nod but all his family including shehnaaz dad shocked to hear sorry from sidharth Singhania mouth, he never ever say sorry to anyone and now he is saying sorry to a girl is very strange for everyone.

Kushal and Prixi is starering him when he further spoke "jab galti ki ho toh sorry bolna chahiye na Aap sbb mujhe aise kya dekh rahe ho" he smiled awkwardly.

They all are confused but they ignored, sidharth pulled kushal and mummer "tu kya chala gaya bhabhi bhabhi karne bewakoof khada reha idhar"

Kus~ woh main apni bhabhi ko dekh ke excited ho gaya he made a puppy faced.

Sidharth smiled after hearing bhabhi word.

Kus~ waah bhabhi bolne se hi aap itni daant phaad rahe ho

Sidharth rolled his eyes and say "chup chaap yaha khade reh"

Kushal nod and Priya further spoke "papa main cake lekar aati hun"

They all nod and sidharth dad spoke ask "so Anuj she is your elder daughter jisne saari dishes banayi thi"

Sana dad~ ji haa meri beti shehnaaz, ye hi iss pure resturant ko manage karti hai.

Sidharth mummer "Shehnaaz sidharth Singhania" saying he smiled wholeheartedly, his heart is feeling sukoon after meeting her.

Sid mom~ beta aapne khaana bhut acha banaya tha

Sidharth "ha bhut tasty khaana tha maine aisa khana apni puri life mein nhi khaaya" like excited kid.

Kus~ over excited Bhai saying he chuckled.

Sidharth dad, mom and Prixi started starring him because sidharth is the person who never ever praised any girl and earlier when kushal asked he just nod.

Sidharth saw his family members is starering him "Mera matlab hai acha tha khaana" in casual tone and Kushal mummer "jab maine pucha tha sirf hmm Abb dekho" to sidharth.

Sid~ tu chup chaap yaha shaanti se khade reh

Kus~ ok Bhai gussa nhi bhabhi ko dekho he chuckled after saying this.

Sana~ nhi uncle main akeli nhi, inhone ne bhi meri bhut help ki to granny.

They all smiled and Priya come with the cake and ask shehnaaz to cut this.

Sana~ dad mom aap hi cut Karo

Sana mom and dad "nhi beta tum hi cut Karo"

Pri~ ha di

Sana nodded and cut the cake and everyone started clapping and hooting for her and here over excited sidharth started whistling like excited kid and after seeing this side of sidharth his dad mummer "yeh aaj tumhare bete ko kya hua hai kuch jyada hi excited lag rha hai" to sidharth mom and she smiled .

Prixi to kushal~ yeh sidharth Bhai ko kya hua hai aise kyun behave kar rahe hai

Kushal mummer "bhabhi ke pyaar mein pagal ho gaye hai na isiliye" Prixi didn't hear that and ask "kya? "

Kus~ Kuch nhi tu enjoy kar

Shehnaz first feed this cake to her mom and dad and then granny.

Gra~ khush reh Mera bacha.

Shehnaaz smiled and then she feed it to her sister and sidharth mom dad and Prixi.

She is leaving when kushal spoke "bha, he is going to say bhabhi but immediately correct himself, Mera matlab hai mereko bhi"

Shehnaaz awkwardly nod and feed kushal and going to leave kushal "mere bhai reh gaye abhi" pointing to sidharth who is already staring her.

Shehnaaz went to Sidharth and her hand is already shivering because the way he is gazing her, sidharth open his mouth and shehnaaz put the cake in his mouth and a current pass through his body when her soft hand touches his rough lips. Shehnaaz is going to remove her hand when sidharth hold her hand and suck her every finger one by one looking her intensely and in last he rotate his tongue on her finger and Sana feels very different when his lips and tongue are sucking her baby fingers. He suck her all fingers erotically and kissed her fingers and mummer "it's damn tasty" looking her intensely.

Shehnaaz is breathing heavenly beacuse of his deed and sidharth eyes travel to her Mel*ns the way they are moving up and down.
He groaned and left her hand. shehnaaz immediately ran from their like a cute kid.

Sidharth smiled looking her reaction and mummer "My Love".

....

Shehnaaz ka interview dekhke Thora emotional ho gaye, the way she said "hamari journey abhi hai" is Like a hope for everyone ❤️... that's why late ho gaya update dene mei.

Votes and drop your comments.