Chp 30 ( A competition)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.
...

"Sidharth main neeche Jaa Rahi hu, aap jaldi ready hokar aao" said shehnaaz to Sid who is in washroom.

She went to kitchen and started preparing breakfast for everyone.

"Mashallah, meri beti toh bahut pyaari lag rahi hai" said sidharth mom looking towards her.

Sana smiled and hug Rita aunty tightly. Now she is more comfortable with everyone in the house especially with kushal and Rita aunty.

They are doing their breakfast. "Waise Kushal and sidharth kaha hai" asked Sidharth dad.

"Bas aate hi honge" mummer Sid mom.

Both kushal and sidharth comes together. They both seat either side of shehnaaz.

"bhabhi aap iss dress mein toh bahut hot lag rahi ho" said kushal to Sana while seating besides her

Sana smiled and served him, his favourite sandwiches.

"Bhabhi aapne meri favourite sandwiches banayi hai" asked kushal like a excited kid.

Sana nodded while smilingly looking towards him.

"Mere liye kuch hai bhi yaa nhi" said sidharth little loudly.

"Yeh rakhe toh hai aloo ke parathe" said shehnaaz while eating her breakfast.

Kushal chuckled and Mummer "jealous bhaiya".

He take one Paratha and started eating it and mummer "Maine kal Jo tujhe presentation banane Diya woh hua ki nhi" asked to kushal.

Kushal gulped his salvia because yesterday after sidharth left, he also left from office.

"Woh thori si baaki hai, aaj complete ho jayegi" said kushal slowly.

He nodded.

After their breakfast they both left for schools.

She is busy on her phone and he is driving with a grumpy face.

She smiled after looking their photo and kept her phone aside to manofy his husband.

"Abb aapne kyun muh sadaya hua hai" asked shehnaaz holding his biceps.

"tumhe fark padta hai, mere naraz hone se" asked sidharth.

"Bahut padta hai Mr. Shukla" said slowly while kissing his biceps.

He smiled but immediately make a poker face.

"Apne bhai se kaun jealous feel hota hai bhala" asked shehnaaz looking to him.

He rolled his eyes and mummer "main aur jealous woh bhi kushal se" saying he laughed.

She knows very well how possessive he is, "waise i love this pendant" said shehnaaz happily trying to divert his mind.

"Glad, that you liked" said sidharth smilignly.

They reached school. She bend towards him and kissed his both cheeks one by one.

He smiled and mummer "aur yaha" pointing to his lips.

She pecked his lips.

"Baby aise nhi ache se" said cutely looking to her.

She smiled after seeing his cute husband. Suddenly her phone started ringing. He groaned in irritation.

She chuckled seeing his expression.

"Haa daadi, ham baahar hai, bas do minutes" saying she cutted the call.

"Chaliye sidharth hame late ho rha hai" said shehnaaz looking towards him.

He nodded unwillingy. She smiled and pecked his lips again.

They both entered in school and saw granny who is waiting for them.

Shehnaaz smiled and went towards granny.

Gra~ chal bache der ho raha hai said granny to them.

She nodded and They both left towards competition area followed by sidharth.

Host~ so jaisa ki aap log jaante hai, ki hamare school ne yeh competition organised Kiya hai. Jisme sabhi parents ko ko ek ek gol roti banani hai aur jiski sabse achii hogi ussse hamare principal ki taraf se first price milega.

All the parents nodded. "Yeh kaisa wahiyat competition hai" mummer sidharth looking them.

"Don't worry aapko kuch karne ki jarurat nhi hai, main kar lungi sab" said shehnaaz in attitude.

"Main yeh kaise bhul gya ki meri biwi ko toh yeh sab bahut ache se aata hai" said sidharth to himself.

"Parents ke mummy and papa dono hi ek ek roti banayenge, aur unke paas sirf five minutes ka time hoga" announced that host.

He groaned in irritation after hearing this.

"Yeh kya majak chal raha hai yaha, main jaa raha hu yaha se" said sidharth to shehnaaz.

She is going to say something but before that gudiya (granny granddaughter) hold his finger.

"aap bhi jaa rahe ho, phir toh main haar jaungi" said innocently in her babies tone.

He smiled after hearing her and bend down in her level and mummer "nhi main kahi nhi jaa raha aur ham yeh competition Jeet jaayenge" said to her

"Promise " asked that girl.

"Pakkka wala promise" said sidharth in babies tone.

She smiled after hearing him. "All the best uncle aunty" said that little girl all smilingly and kissed sidharth cheeks.

He smiled and mummer "jao aap daadi ke paaas abb"

She nodded and left from their.

"So be ready, the competition will start in two minutes" announced host.

"Baby main bol toh Diya par maine aaj tak yeh sab kbhi nhi kiya, toh kaise karunga main" asked sidharth to shehnaaz.

"Main jaise jaise karungi aap merko follow karna okk" said shehnaaz assuring him.

He nodded.

"3..2..1.. start" host announced.

Shehnaaz started preparing dough for chapati and sidharth is standing there like a statue and looking her.

"Sidharth aap gas on Karo" said shehnaaz.

"Woh kaise hota hai" asked sidharth fearfully.

Sana looked him for a second and mummer "isko aisa right side turn karo" said pointing to stove.

He nodded and do the same. "Ho gaya" said sidharth happily.

"Sidharth aap Ghar jao abb" said Sana looking to him.

"Tumne jaisa bola Maine waisa hi kiya" said innocently while checking the stove.

She groaned in irritation and mummer "isko matchbox se on toh Karo"

He started finding the matchbox on counter.

"Diya hi nhi hai saalo ne" abused sidharth angrily because he didn't found any matchbox or lighters there.

"Yahi toh hai sidharth" said pointing to near him.

He nodded and turned on the stove.

"Dekhiye jaisa main kar rahi hu aap bhi waisa hi karna" said shehnaaz guiding him.

"Ok baby" he mummer like a obedient kid.

....

Yeh competition dono Jeet Jaayenge?

Votes and drop your comments.