Chp 81 (Passionate Sidharth)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

She unlock the gate and her eyes widen to see the decoration as the whole room is decorated with roses, flowers, candles, stars and the whole bed with covered with different type of chocolates like diary milk, perk, KitKat, five starts and so on.

He leave her and she ran in room seeing so many chocolates in bed. She started eating the choclate while giggling and smiling seeing the room.

"I love you Sidharth..." She mummer gazing him.

He smile seeing her glowing face and kissed her forehead. "Now you're happy na..?" He ask to her.

"Yesss...." She said kissing his cheeks.

"Now make me happy.." he said removing his tshirt showing his body. He sitt on bed and make her sit in his lap and smash his lips into her tasting the chocolates which was on her lips.

After sometime he broke the kiss and make her lay down in bed. Then he attack her neck and suck and lick her whole neck making her moan in ecstasy.

"Sidharth...kya dhund rahe ho..?" Ask Sana as he was searching something under the bed.

"Yeh..." He said taking out the big jar of Nutella and Ice creams. Her mouth get watery seeing all this which is noticed by him.

"It's not for you...meri jaan.." he said opening the jar.

"Mujhe aapse nhi baat karni.." she said turning otherside making him chuckle on her mood swings.

"Ok...okk .. it is for my baby.." he said making her Giggle. He take the zar and Started pouring it the same on her neck and twins making her eyes wide seeing this.

"Now I'll eat..." He said licking the Nutella with his tongue from her neck.

"Uhmm sidharth...i wanted too.." she said to him.

He smile and dipp his finger inside the zar and give it to her. She started sucking his fingers tasting the Nutella.

After licking her neck he take her one twin inside his warm mouth and started drinking the milk. The mixture of her milk and Nutella tasting incredible to him.

"Uhmm sidharth..." She was moaning in pleasure as his tongue and mouth was giving immense pleasure to her Twins.

After leaving her Twins he kiss her navel and take her toes Inside his mouth amd bite them. Then he suck all her fingers making her feel good. He suck all her toes and massage them by his tongue and hands.

He remove her panty and rubb the ice cream on her thighs Making her moan then he lick the ice cream with his tongue and bite her thighs making her moan in pain.

"Now... you'll feel cold baby.." he said winking towards her and rub the ice cream on her parts making her moan as the cold ice cream touches her sensitive warm spot.

He started licking and biting then making her hold his hair in pleasure.

"Yess sidharth...hmm.." she moan and release herself within a minute.

After half an hour he leave her and she has already comes thrice on his mouth. he laid down beside her and wrap her legs on his torso. He kiss her lips and entered Inside her slowly.

"Uhmm my hot baby..." He said seeing her as her whole body was covered in Nutella and ice cream. Her milky white skin was shining in dark.

He rubb the ice cream on her tongue and lips then take her lips inside his mouth and kissed her hungrily while giving her deep strokes from front.