Chp 53(Helpless sidharth)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

He pushed her on couch and started Slapping himself harshly.

"Sidharth kya kar Raha hai..." Asked rohan stopping him.

"Rohan i am dreaming..i am in dream.." he said like lost child.

"What... sidharth kya bol raha hai.." asked varun holding his another hand.

"Yaa.. i am dreaming... My baby can never hurt me i know that, she can never break my Trust..." He said shouting on top of his lungs.

Sana cupped his cheeks and peck his lips to calm him down.

"Sidharth...." She mummer slowly while kissing his heart.

After sometime he calm himself and went directly into kitchen and come back with a knife in his hand.

"Tumhe prank karna hai na haaa..? " He asked to shehnaaz while holding the knife infront of his stomach.

"Sidharth...hatao isse..." Said Sana in her shaking voice.

"Sidharth...pagal mat bann, hatta isse lag jayega.." said varun as he is literally holding the knife infront of his stomach.

They all strated shouting and screaming seeing his mad behaviour. He is going to stab the knife in his stomach but the next second Tushar kick his hand harshly that the knife fall from his hand.

Sana went towards him and hug him tightly. "Kya kar rahe the haa..pagal..." Said Sana slapping him on his cheeks.

Where he didn't react anything just left from their. She followed him and entered in their room before he locked the door.

"Leave shehnaaz... " He said In stern tone.

"Sidharth sirf ek majak tha yeh... " Spoke shehnaaz.

"Ha ha... He laughed bitterly where a lone Tear escape from his eyes. She is going to wipe his tears but he hold her hand.

"Don't... Roo lene do.. shayad yahi meri saja hai.." said sidharth in his slow voice.

"Saja (punishment) ..? She asked.

"Ha.... You know first time tumhe dekha tha tabhi mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya tha phir tumne koi news dekhi that i am kissing someone and you doubted my love for you... That day I was broken but still i console myself as i think that was too fast for you to trust me.." he said while wiping his tears from corner of his eyes.

"if I was in your place and main kisi ladki ke saath close hota then..? " He asked in his slow voice.

"Par sidharth, Tushar is not straight aur yeh baat mujhe pehle se hi pata thi Otherwise main kabhi aapko hurt nhi karti..." Spoke Sana instantly.

"Par main hurt hua na ..and what about the prank haaa..? Meri kya halat Hui hai kal se....meri jaan yaha par thi..(pointing to his neck). You know i was planning for kids but you're immature shehnaaz.. you're not ready for this....tumhe sab kuch majak hi lagta hai and the fact is main tumse jitna pyaar karta hu, utna tumne kabhi Kiya hi nahi aur shayad kar bhi nhi paogi" Said sidharth in his slow voice.

Her heart broke into pieces after hearing him.

"Aapke jaisa pyaar toh main kabhi nhi kar paungi, par Trust me sidharth i love you ..." Said Sana hugging him.

He broke the hug and mummer "mujhe akela chor do please...". She nods slightly and left from their.

"I am sorry yaar, yeh sab meri wajah se hua.." said revana to them.