Chp 1

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not voted yet then please do it.
........

It's early morning

When Alarm ring and Sidharth wake up and went to his gym this is his daily routine he loves gym, he is running in Tredmil and thinking "yeh kushal phir raat mein party Gaya tha isliye nhi aaya" after that he do all his exercise and went towards freshen up.

He wear is black Tuxedo which is looking perfect on his body and goes on breakfast table where everyone is seating except kushal.

Sid~ Good morning everyone. He said and started eating his breakfast.

Here kushal woke up and see the time and said "chal bete Aaj Teri band bajne waali hai"

He hurriedly went on washroom and freshenup and goes on living area.

Sid~ toh aapki subah ho gayi to kushal.

Kushal (kus)~ woh raat ko thoda late ho gya tha soone mein

Sid~ hmm, der raat tkk party kroge toh yahi hoga

Kus~ kal Rahul (his friend) ka birthday tha na isliye

Sidharth hummed and they are doing their breakfast, when Prixi say "Mom dad mujhe bhi bahar Jaana h, Mera matlab kitne Deen ho gaye hum sbb saath mein kahi bahaar nhi Gaye"

Sid dad~ ha beta but we have meeting today

Sid~ ha dad it's very important

Prixi~ please na bhai aaj chalte hai please and how could sidharth deny, he loves his sister so much he sighed and said "Ok baba chalenge pakaa".

Prixi~ you are best Bhai.

Sidharth smiled when Sid mom say "but jaayenge kaha"

Kus~ aree mujhe pata hai, abhi last week hm ek resturant mein Gaye the, awesome place and waha ka khaana bhi mast tha wahi chalte hai na what say?

All hummed they knows kushal is party guy, he knows well so they all agreed and then they do their breakfast sidharth kushal and dad left for office.

.....

Here alarm ring shehnaaz saw the time and say "pai Gaya siyaapaa" she hurriedly woke up and freshenup.

Shehnaaz dad(sh dad) ~ shehnaaz beta jaldi aa, hme late ho rha h

Sana hurriedly wear her clothes and went to living area.

Sh~ ha dad, chalo

Sana mom(S mom)~ aree beta breakfast kar lo.

Sana~ nhi mom late ho gaya hai baad mei bye, she hugged her mom and left towards the resturant.

....

Sidharth reached office and everyone stooo up and wished him good morning he just nod and left to his cabin. but all the female employees are gawking him why not he is looking dapper in black Tuxedo which is perfect showing his biceps and broad shoulder.

He is most successful business man in whole Asia, his company is number one in whole Asia just because of his hardwork, he loves work, he is very passionate in his work...he loves perfect thing, he is very strict in his work.

Here kushal and sidharth dad also entered, kushal hear "tune dekha sidharth sir kitne hot lagg rhe h" one to another.

Kushal clear his throat and said "yeh main Bhai ko bol ke aata hu"

They horrified and say "nhi sir sorry"

He laughed and say "Aree main majak kar Raha tha don't worry"

They signed and went from their and kushal went to sidharth cabin.

Kus~ Bhai he winned like child

Sid knows something is coming he said in his rough and Stern voice "Abb kya hua"

Kus~ yaar aap aise bolte ho jaise main aapka sautela Bhai hu, thodi pyaar se baat kar liya karo.

Sidharth just give him one look and he immediately correct himself "Aree Mera matlab hai ache se bolo"

Sid~ bolo kya hua hai

Kus~ mujhe abhi kuch kaam hai main jau

Sid~ ha thik hai jaa

Kushal goes and hug him tightly and said "You are best" saying he left.

Sidharth smile he knows kushal didn't like work at all, all time he just hangout with his friends and party an all and sidharth has no problem with that because he just want his family to be happy, he do all things to make them happy that's why everyone respect him even sometimes his own parents fear from his anger. Deep down they all know how much he do for his family.

He sighed and engrossed in his work.

It's evening when Prixi called him.

Prixi (pri)~ Bhai aaj hame baahar jaana hai you know na jaldi aana Ghar please late mat karna

Sid~ ha baba I know, mai aa jaunga, saying he cutted the call and engrossed in his work.

he is not aware about the fact that Tonight he is Going to meet his Soulmate, his love,his obsession, his junoon, his lady Love in short the person who will bring happiness in his life and he will love his love unconditionally and that person will be "HIS ENDLESS LOVE".

......

Happy new year Guys ♥️

Please vote and Drop your comments.