Chp 20

Add this in your reading list please.

.....

Sidharth is working in his cabin when his pa entred and mummer "sir aaj ek meeting hai malhotras ke saath" .

Sidharth nodded and called priya and kushal both.

After sometimes they entered in his cabin.

Sidharth~ kushal aaj ek meeting malhotras ke saath I want tu isse handle kar le and Priya tum bhi.

They nodded and left from their.

After some times kushal and Priya both entered in metting hall, where malhotras is already waiting for them.

Kushal smiled looking towards them.
Mr. Malhotra smiled and mummer "meet my son Amit" said to kushal.

Kushal handshake with him and mummer "she is priya" to mr. Malhotras and his son Amit.

They smiled and Amit look towards Priya with his lusty eyes.

Soon metting started and kushal started explaining everything to them. Here Amit rubbed his hand on priya thigh.

She give a dangerous glare to him but he ignore and started rubbing her toes. Suddenly a slap echoed in whole room.

Kushal saw a angry priya who just slapped Amit.

Kus~ what happened ask to Priya.

Before that he say something Amit mummer "bloody sl*t how dare you" saying he is going towards her but kushal punched him on his face and mummer "don't you dare bloody moron' saying he again punched on him his face.

Mr malhotra~ kushal yeh kya Tareeka hai shouted to him.

Kushal asked "kya hua tha priya hmm" asked in slow voice.

Priya told him everything and suddenly a punch land on Amit face again. This time is was sidharth. He heard everything.

Sidharth "Mr. Malhotra hamari saari purani deal cancel and aage se hmari koi bhi deal nhi hogi" saying he left from their while glaring Mr. Malhotras

Mr. Malhotra is sweating badly beacuse his company is in profit just because of Sidharth.

Kushal kicked amit private part "Go from here otherwise I'll kill you" shouted to him.

Amit groaned in immense pain and left from their while glaring priya.

Here kushal is seething in anger, priya saw that and mummer "kushal shaant ho jaa woh Gaya"

He pulled her by her hand and mummer "Shaant ho jau ha, how dare he touches you, wait and watch I'll kill that bastard"

Priya sighed and cupped his face and mummer "shaant baby shaant" said in soft voice.

Kushal smiled and mummer "you love me hmm" asked looking into her eyes.

Priya happily nodded and the next moment Kushal kissed her deeply by sucking her innerlings.

......

It's been one week to their marriage.
In this one week he got addicted to her lips, her a*s, her princess part and his most favourite that is her twins. He is badly addicted to her each and everything. In night they always make love, sometimes gentle sometimes too hard, Shehnaaz is still feel shy infront of him but sidharth understand that she needs more time.
His level of craziness and love is something else which no one can't imagine. He is rude for others but not for his wife.

Right now they are in room sleeping hugging each other but sleep is far away from shehnaaz, she is lost in deep thought, her thinking session is break by sidharth who bite her n*pples hard.

Sana mummer "sidharth kya kar rahe hai abb bas bhi kijiye"

Sidharth is playing with her twins, he is sucking biting and pinching her Twins from past half an hour. After hearing her voice he left her twins and mummer "kya hua baby hmm" said while kissing her twins.

Sana "kuch nhi bas aise hi, acha nhi lag raha kuch" said while ruffling his hair.

Sidharth frowned and mummer "kyun mujhe toh bahut acha lag raha hai" said while kneading her twins.

Sana give him a glare and he give her cheeky smile and started kneadling her twins more.

Sana rolled his eyes in pleasure, sidharth smiled and started sucking her twins again.

He cupped her p*ssy and entered in her hole and started thrusting her and with that they again goes for a wild night.

It was the next day, sidharth open his eyes first and saw his baby who is sleeping peacefully, he frowned seeing her beacuse she never sleeped too late, he mummer "lagta hai kuch jayda hi thak gayi" saying he smiled looking to her and kissed her forehead and left from their to washroom.

After freshenup he wore his clothes and goes towards bed and path her cheek. Shehnaaz groaned and slowly open her eyes, sidharth smiled looking his baby and kissed her cheek and mummer "aaj uthna nhi h kya hmm" asked while sucking her cheeks.

Sana~ hmm sidharth kuch weakness si lag rahi hai toh abhi nhi

After hearing her sidharth smiled and mummer "kahi tum pregnant toh nhi ho gayi hmm" asked while rubbing her cheeks with his nose.

Sana smiled and mummer "Maine pills Li Hui hai" said while ruffling his hair.

Sidharth mummer "chalo tab doctor ko dikha lete hai"

Shehnaaz "nhi sidharth aaj rest lungi toh thik ho jaungi hmm"

Sidharth nodded and mummer "toh aaj main bhi office nhi jaata"

Sana smiled and nodded but the next second his phone started ringing, he groaned and attend the call it was his pa who informed him that there is a important meeting today.

He nodded and cutted the call and mummer "baby aaj ek important meeting hai so I have to go" said while cupping her cheeks.

Sana nodded and kissed his forehead. He smiled and left from their room after wearing his clothes.

He is in hall when sidharth dad interrupted him and mummer "sidharth breakfast toh kar le and shehnaaz kaha hai"

Sidharth~ dad aaj ek important meeting hai and sana ki thori tabiyat thik nhi hai toh woh rest kar rahi hai hmm

Sidharth dad nodded and then he left from their to his office.

It's noon time shehnaaz is using her phone but she is feeling very dizzy and different, her whole body are aching with immense pain, she is sweating badly suddenly she feels darkness around her and.....

....

Shehnaaz ko kya hua hai?

Votes and comments nhi aate Toh Abb se chota update milega.