Chp 61 (His Vulnerability)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

"Sana toh thik hai..par hum tumhare bache dono ko nhi Bacha paaye.." Said Dr. Preeti in slow voice which make his whole body numb.

"Bhai Bhai...." Shouted kushal bringing him Back from his thoughts.

Sidharth come back from his thought and saw his surrounding. He is still outside the hospital. He realised that he was just day dreaming. He sigh knowing it and entered in hospital along with them.

"Ma'am it's emergency, ek female patient ka car accident hua hai" said a nurse.

"Her name..? Asked Dr. Preeti wearing her coat.

"Shehnaaz..." Said that doctor making Dr. Preeti shocked.

"Please jaldi..." Said that nurse and they both left from their.

Sidharth saw Tushar siiting outside the operation theater.

"Tushar...Sana kaisi hai..haa.? " He asked being anxious as his whole body are shaking with immense fear from the thought of loosing his wife and his child.

"doctors are checking.." Tushar said.

The next moment all of his family member entered in the hospital.

"Sana kaisi hai..?" Asked his dad to him.

Before he could reply dr. Preeti comes from the Ot.

"Sana kaisi hai haa... everything is alright hmm..Mera bacha kaise hai.." sidharth started asking numerous questions.

"Sidharth Sana ki condition critical hai, internally kaafi bleeding Hui hai, hame jald se jald operation karna hoga.." said dr. Preeti making everyone shocked.

"Phir di thik ho jayegi na..?" asked Priya while crying hard.

"Sana toh shayad thik ho jayegi but bache ka main kuch nhi bol sakti...woh operation ke baad hi pata chalega but we will try our best to save her child"

"Shyaad..? Asked his dad.

"Nhi...aapko usse bachana hoga aur mere bache ko bhi.. main kya karunga uske bina haa... You have to save her and my child.. samajhi aap haaaaa..." He shouted while holding Dr. Preeti shoulders tightly making her wince in pain.

"Sidharth...kya kar Raha hai..chor inhe..." Said his had removing his hand.

"Sidharth, sambhalo aapko and formalities Puri karo..tabhi ham operation start kar sakte hai..." Said dr. Preeti and left from their.

"Main saari formalities Puri karta hu.." said kushal and left from their.

"Yeh sab meri hi galti hai..mujhe usse akela chorna nhi chahiye tha...dad usse kuch hoga toh nhi na?...main mar jaunga dad...main marr jaunga uske bina..." Said sidharth and started crying like a baby.

His whole family cried seeing his vulnerable side. In their whole life they never saw him crying like this but today he is crying because his wife is fighting with her life. she is his oxygen, his happiness, his whole life. He can't imagine single second of his life without her.

"Mera bacha..kuch nhi hoga usse ..Sab thik hoga.." said his dad rubbing his back.

After three hours...

The whole family is sitting outside the ot along with sidharth who is continuous praying for her and their child.

"Tu itna tension mat le... Mujhe upar wale par pura bharosa hai sab thik hoga..." Said varun to him.

He just nodded simply. After some time dr. Preeti comes out from operation theater.

"Sab kuch thik hai na...? " Asked daadi praying to God.

"Ji haaa... Sana bilkul Thik hai and Bacha bhi bilkul sahi salamat hai.." said dr. Preeti smilignly making all family members smile.

"Dekha , Maine bola tha na..sana ko kuch nhi hoga..." Said his dad hugging him.

He smile and hug his dad tightly. "Sana sahi time par hospital aa gayi warna agar blood loss Jayda ho jaata toh shayad hum na usse aur na hi bache ko bacha paate" said dr. Preeti.

Sidharth hug Tushar tightly. "Thank you... thank you so much Tushar" said sidharth hugging him tightly.

He nodded with smile and feel happy that he save her friend life and also that unborn child.

"Ham Sana se mil sakte hai.." asked sid.

"Sana ko hosh kal subah tak aayega, toh aap log usse uske baad hi Mil sakte hai..." Said dr. Preeti.

They all nodded. "Aap sab Ghar jaiye, main yaha rukta hu.." said sidharth.

They all nodded and left from their. Now sidharth, rohan and Varun are their along with Tushar.

"Sidharth mujhe tumse kuch bolna hai..." Said Tushar breaking the silence.

"Haaa ...bol..."

"Sana ka accident nhi hua...balki yeh well planned murder tha.." said Tushar making all of them shocked.

"Kya bol raha hai..detail mein bata sabb..." Said varun.

Flashback.

"Nice to meet you mr. Malhotra" said Tushar shaking his hand.

He is in cafe for some business meeting after the meeting ends he went on washroom. He is cleaning his hand when he hear someone voice from inside the washroom.

"That b*tch is pregnant, i wanted to be in her place, i wanted to be with him but she destroyed everything. Now I'll destroy Her. She is going sidharth office by her car just hit her car and she will be finished as well as her child " said a girl to someone in phone.

Tushar hear everything and started banging the door. But that person pushed the door harshly which hit his head and taking that opportunity that person ran from their.

Flashback end.

"I didn't even saw her face, the only thing which i hear it's your name and sana se meri last week hi baat Hui thi so I know she is pregnant, toh main waha se nikla and I started calling her but her phone was busy .." said Tushar.

"I was talking to her that time.." said sidharth in slow voice.

" woh ladki kaun ho sakti hai..? " Asked Tushar to him.

"I don't know... let's go their.." said Sidharth.

"Tum log jao, main yaha rukta hu, Sana ke saath" said rohan.

They all nodded and drive towards that cafe all the way Sidharth whole body is shaking with immense anger after knowing it was a murder not accident. Someone tried to kill his wife and his child is enough to boil his blood.

"I am not going to leave that girl.." shouted Sidharth stopping the car outside of cafe.

Both Tushar and Varun gulped their salvia seeing the beast side of him as he is looking an angry lion.

"Yaar...hame nhi aana chahiye tha..isko dekh kar lag raha hai ..kisi ka murder na kar de yeh.." said Tushar seeing his blood shot red eyes, tighten jaw and his angry sweaty face.

They entered in the cafe and then sidharth eyes fall on one similiar face.

"You b*tch..." He shouted while going towards that girl taking long step.

........

Early update as I was happy because I passed exams💫❤️.

Do votes and drop your comments.