Chp 42 (Blessed)

Thank you so much for all votes and comments.

........

"aahh sidharth.." she shouted in pain.

"What happened baby?" He asked.

"My whole body is paining.." she mummer slowly.

"It was first time na..just go and fresh up, Maine medicine mangwayi hai.." he said.

She nods and trying to get up but her whole body is aching with pain.

"Sidharth..." She mummer opening her arms.

He smiled and carry her and went on washroom.

He helped her in her brushing and cleaned her face with wet towel.

"Hmm Sidharth yeh toh Pizza ki smell hai.." mummer shehnaaz once they come in room.

"Yes baby.. i know you were tired toh Maine Tai ke cafe se pizza order Kiya tha.." he said while opening the boxes.

She nods with smile where he feed her pizza with his own hands.

"Sidharth i am full..." She mummer as she saw a glass of orange juice in his hand.

"Baby.. sirf ek glass toh hai.. finish it" he said strenly glaring her.

Somehow she finished the whole glass as sidharth is glaring her.

"Now take this medicine.." he said handling her the medicine with glass of water.

"Yeh kyun.." she asked.

"It will reduce your pain.." said sidharth.

She nods and take the medicine.

"Now laid down in your stomach" he said opening the tube of the ointment.

She nods and lay down in stomach. He remove her duvet and saw her butts. It is fully red by his finger print.

Sudden guilt gripped in his mind. He kissed every inch of her butt and mummer sorry with every kisses.

She smiled after hearing him and feel blessed that she get this men.

"Hmm sidharth..utna bhi pain nhi ho Raha.." she said diverting his mind.

"I know lier, and sorry for this mark baby" he said rubbing the gel in her butts slowly.

She chuckled after hearing him.

"Sidharth.." she mummer as once he covered her lower with duvet.

"Now don't move.." he said sitting beside her.

"Idhar aao mere pass.." she said pointing to her pillow.

He smiled and rested his head in her pillow.

She rubbed his lips with her thumb and kissed him softly.

"Yeh kyun tha baby hmm.." he asked once is broke the kiss.

"I enjoyed alot last night, you know it it was one of the wildest night of ours ...." She said all smilingly.

He smiled and mummer "i am glad that my enjoyed it, but it's paining too much ?"

"You love me right?" She asked

"Yesss." He replied.

"Then everything is right as we love each other and this pain is nothing infront of our love" said Sana softly.

he nods with smile. "Now sleep hmm" he said tapping her head.

After sometime she slept while he is awake using his phone. He recieved a call from Rohan.

He went on balcony without distrubing her sleep.

"Ha bol.." he mummer as once he picked the call.

"Kya bol hmm.. tune hamri bandiyo ko kyun bataya ki tu apne farm house Gaya hai.." Rohan said from other side.

"Maine kisi ko kuch nhi bola.. maybe shehnaaz ne bola hai.." he said to him.

"Jo bhi ho.. abb siya and revena dono waha aana chahti hai vacation ke liye.." Rohan mummer to him.

"No way.. we are in our honeymoon so please tumlog mein se kisi ko yaha aane ki jarurat nhi hai.. we need privacy and tum log kahi aur chale jao vacation ke liye.." he mummer irritangly as he didn't want anyone to come here.

"I know sidharth, Maine aur varun ne wahi samjhaya, par inn logo ne tere farm house ke pictures dekh liye and now they are insisting us " Rohan said.

He facepalm himself and mummer "i don't know anything, tumlog yaha nhi aaoge bas .. " he said and cutted the call in irritation.

He saw her sleeping figure and smiled looking his cute wife.

Then he saw something In his balcony and smiled looking into it.

He take that things in his room and opened her side of window and started doing something which he love the most. (Any idea kya hai..? )

It was 9PM when she opened her eyes feeling good and found there is no one in room.

She wear his white Tshirt and went on living area finding him. She saw him in the kitchen.

He is only in his boxer preparing something. She went towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Mera baby idhar kya kar Raha hai hmm" he asked as once she hugged him.

"Aapke baby ko uske baby ki yaad aa rahi thi.." she said slowly in her cute tone hugging him back.

He laughed hearing her and hold her by her butts.

"Sidharth aap kya bana rahe ho.." she asked looking his handsome face.

"Chicken soup and how are you feeling now hmm" he asked turning off the gas.

"Better.." she said pecking his lips.

He feed her the soup while she is enjoying the hot soup seating in his lap.

"Hmm sidharth aapko itna acha soup banane bhi aata hai" she asked with surprise.

"Baby your husband is all rounder bass usse gol roti banane nhi aata.." he mummer remembering the competition.

"Don't worry aapki chef biwi hai na..aapko sikha degi" mummer Sana in attitude.

He chuckled and nodded.

"Sidharth mujhe aapse ek baat puchni hai.." she mummer as once she finished her soup.

"Woh....

......

You guys are excited to meet some new characters???

Votes and drop your comments.