Chp 78 (Her Prayers)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

"we want one baby sister.." said Zain and Abhi in unison making their eyes wide in shock.

"Kya..? Kyun..?" Asked sidharth in disbelief.

"Mom, you know vinay my friend, he has one sister in school and we saw him playing with her and taking care of her like princess, so now we also want same..." Said Abhi to Sana making her smile.

"Haa..yeh Hamra birthday gift hai.. please.." said Zain to sidharth making him little shock.

"Tum dono ko birthday gift mil chuka hai..toh yeh nhi hone wala.." said Sidharth to them breaking their little heart.

"Kyun dad..sirf one baby sister please...dad please..." Said Abhi in his slow voice making cute faces.

"Nhi bacha ..yeh nhi ho sakta..." Said Sidharth Cupping his cheeks.

"Kyun...aap gay ho..?" Asked Abhi cutely.

Sana and Zain Started laughing hard hearing abhi words.

"Agar main gay hota , toh tum dono kaise aate.." said Sidharth smacking his head slightly.

"Dad... please please, one baby sister please.." said Zain hugging him.

Both Zain and Abhi sitted on his lap and started shouting "baby sister.." in unison making Sana laugh.

"Wait...let me guess yeh kahi sana tumhra idea toh nhi hai haa..?" Ask sidharth glaring her.

"Nhi dad, mumma ne kuch nhi bola..we want one ... please.." said abhi to him which he nods as he knows abhi can't lie to him.

"Ok...ok... I'll think about that hmm.." said sidharth to them making them smile. They both kissed his both cheeks making him smile.

"Bye mummaa...good night.." said abhi kissing her and they both left from their all smlingly.

Sidharth close the door and went on balcony for some fresh air. Sana sigh seeing his behaviour and followed him.

"Sidharth..." She mummer in slow voice kissing his chest. He smile and hug her more tightly.

"I don't want to give you pain again.." he said in slow voice remembering her pain on that day.

She huffed hearing this more than hundred time from his mouth.

"It's normal sidharth...and moreover they were twins isliye main Jayda tired thi..now we can try it once and i am sure iss baar aapki and Indono ki wish puri hogi..." Said Sana kissing his jawline making him smile.

As from beginning he wanted twin girls just like sana but It was twin boys. Now Sid including Zain and Abhi, they all wanted one baby sister.

Sidharth smile hearing it and kissed her lips softly holding her butts. She wrap her legs on his torso and they both entered in room without breaking the kiss. He sitted on bed and make her sit in his lap. He take the ice from side table and keep the same in his mouth and again Started kissing her.

She was moaning as the cold ice was melting because of the warmness of their mouth.

When the eyes was completely melt he left her and Open the dress and started sucking her one twin makeing her moan. After being satisfy He make her lay down in bed and take another ice in his mouth and rubb in her nipples making her more erect.

She was moaning his name by his torcher and her nipples was more erect. As soon the ice get melted he take her twins inside his warm mouth and suck the hell out of them.

Then he open her legs widely and rubb the ice on her p*ssy hole making her moan in ecstasy.

"Uhmm sidharth.." she moan feeling the cold ice on her warm spot. He was watching her erotic expression while the ice was melting because of the heat of her sensitive spot.

She was feeling numb on he lowers because of cold and that's when he come above her and entered Inside her in one go.

"Uhmm baby.." he moan thrusting into her deeper and kissing her lips hungrily.

Whole night he thrust into her harder and deeper making her moan in pleasure.

......

Right now she was in dr. Preeti clinic for her pregnancy test as she miss her period and she is sure that she is pregnant.

"Congrats...mrs. Shukla, you are one month pregnant.." said dr. Preeti smilingly making her smile wholeheartedly.

"Dr. Can I test that she is girl or boy, actually sidharth want a little girl.." said Sana in her hesitation voice making dr. Preeti smile .

"Generally i do not do these type of test because if some people find that their is girl child, so they try to kill that unborn child but your case is different so surely i can.."

"Hmm i understand dr. But you know sidharth is different even my first pregnancy he wanted both girl child.."

Dr. Preeti nods with smile. She was laying down in bed and her eyes was close, she was constantly praying for a girl child for him.

"You can open your eyes sana, see the baby .." said dr. Preeti pointing to the tv.

She smile seeing the child and hoping for a girl.

"Congrats...sana, it's a baby girl.." said dr. Preeti making her cry in happiness.

Finally his dream come true, how desperately he wanted a girl child and finally the almighty gifted him which he wanted from years.

She take the report from dr. Preeti and left from their In car. She was happy and thought to share with him but suddenly she remembers tomorrow is 12th December.

She call kushal instantly.

"Ha Bhabhi..." Said kushal picking the call.

"I need one help.." said sana and explained him everything as she wanted to suprise him today.

It was ten pm of night when he entered in his room and found it's empty.

"Sana...baby.." he shouted seeing the living area.

"Mom..abhi tak nhi aayi.." said Abhi who was playing with Lucky and Zain.

Sidharth nods and left to his room. It was 11.30 of night when he hear kushal voice.

"Ha bhabhi...main abhi aaya.." said kushal cutting the call.

"Kya, tu kisse baat kar rha tha..?" Asked sidharth.

"Meri sirf ek hi bhabhi hai.." said kushal rolling his eyes.

"Sana ne kya bola...yeh bata.."

"Actually bhabhi xyz hotel mein hai and she wanted to pick me up...toh main wahi Jaa Raha hu.." said Kushal wearing his shirt.

"Mujhe toh call bhi nhi Kiya .." mummer sidharth to himself which is Heard by kushal.

"Aap dono ki fight toh nhi hui, i mean aapne kuch aisa toh nhi kiya ki Bhabhi aapse naraaz hai..? Asked Kushal to him.

"Tu rukk...main jaata hu.." said sidharth and left from their.

"Bhabhi...bhai is coming.." message Kushal to Sana.

He was driving a car thinking about her, now he was actually thinking that she is actually upset with him that's why she didn't call him.

"Come on terrace.." he receive a message from her.

He entered in elevator and reached the terrace. It was all dark, he is not able to see anything but suddenly..

......

Excited to see his reaction..?

Nowadays the Votes and comments are so Less, hope you guys are enjoying the story and yes I'll try to end asap.