Chp 38 (City)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

It was the next morning when she opened her eyes slowly and saw her husband.

She gazed his handsome face, his mouth is little open and his hair is messy and little amount of beard on his face is looking more Tempeting.

She Caressed his chin and peck his lips.

"Hmm baby, sleep na.." he mummer In his morning husky voice.

She nods hiding her face in his chest.

After some time her phone beeped with a continuous message. He groaned and unlocked her phone and saw so many messages from siya.

"How's that.."

"Kaisa tha.."

"I know tujhse kuch nhi hoga... Jaane de.." with an angry emoji.

He smile reading the message. He went under the blanket and started sucking her twins slowly without disturbing her sleep.

But Her sleep disturbed by him and She can feel the wetness in her twins, she saw her husband who is sucking her nipples like a baby. He is totally engrossed in her that he didn't notice that she is already awake.

She rubbed his scalp and when he feels her soft hand massaging his hair. He started sucking her nipples hard and fast.

"Aahhh sidharth" she Moaned when he bite her one of nipples.

He smiles and give her hard suck and saw his wife who's eyes is close feelings the sensation.

He hovered upon her entered insider her in one go.

He is giving her hard strokes while kissing her hard and she is equally responding his hard thrust.

"Aahhh" he groaned like lion and shooted his seeds inside her.

He kissed her forehead and mummer "kal raat ko kya hua tha mera baby ko hmm" he asked huskily while fondling her twins.

"It was you...who make me to do that" mummer shehnaaz hiding her face in his chest.

He laughed and mummer "but i love my bold wife more than the shy one"

It was his fantasy, he wanted to get dominate by his wife.

"By the way.. you was too good".." said sidharth hugging her tightly.

"Sachi.." she asked like a kid.

"Muchi.." he mummer pecking her lips.

They stayed in bed for sometimes feeling their Sukoon.

"Sidharth you know I wanted to be your place.." said Sana mummer breaking the silence.

"I know baby.. you have told me before and don't worry you'll feel this sure.." said sidharth huskily.

She nods with smile.

.......

It was 12pm when they went on car to roam city.

He parked a car outside of a small cafe.

"Sidharth..ham breakfast yaha karenge.." said Shehnaaz while looking towards the cafe.

"Yes.. aur ham yaha kisi se Milne bhi aaye hai.." said sidharth happily.

She nods and they both entered in that cafe.

A beautiful lady in her late sixties come towards them and sidharth take blessings from her followed by shehnaaz.

"Mashallah.. masaallah...kitni khubsurat hai meri bachi.." said that lady praising her.

Shehnaaz smiled and nodded.

"Baby.. yeh Iss cafe ke owner hai and main jab bhi yaha aata hu, toh breakfast, lunch and dinner sab yahi karta hu.... you know every dish is awesome here.." said sidharth while hugging Tai sidely.

"Abb toh mujhe bhi taste karna hai.." said shehnaaz lovingly.

"Tumlog baitho, main abhi lekar aati hu.." said Tai to them.

They nodded and sit in one table. Tai brings mushroom with chapati.

Without wasting a second he started eating her as he was damn hungry.

"Wow..tai.. it's more delicious than before.." said sidharth munchkin his chapati.

"Hmm yes tai.. it's so tasty.." moan shehnaaz feeling the taste.

"Thank you beta.. aap log enjoy Karo main abhi aati hu" Tai said and leave from their.

"Hmm sidharth...kitna tasty hai, ham daily yaha aayenge" mummer shehnaaz munchkin her chapati.

"Ok baby..." Mummer sidharth enjoying his food.

"Khush raho.." mummer tai blessings Sana as now they are leaving.

"Hmm Tai.. sidharth ke saath saath mujhe bhi aapke haath ka khana bahut acha laga..main toh daily aaungi.." mummer shehnaaz hugging her.

"Ha beta ..Tum log jab tak yaha ho, daily aana" mummer Tai to them.

They nods and leave from their. He started driving the car towards a orphanage.

He is waiting for signal to be green when a little boy knocked his window. he opened the glass door.

"Allah aapki jodi salamat rakhe.. awesome couple looking you both" he said in his babies tone.

Shehnaaz smiled hearing him. "Beta kya bola tumne" asked shehnaaz.

"You light up my heart like no one else" mummer that boy in his childish tone which make both sidharth and shehnaaz laughed.

"Aap yaha meri biwi se flirt karne aaye ho hmm" asked sidharth In his babies tone.

"Nhi uncle, main toh yeh flower bechta hu.. please le lo" mummer that boy in his babies tone.

"Thik hai...sarre de do.." mummer shehnaaz and they bought all his flowers.

"Kitna hua beta.. " asked sidharth.

"Two hundred uncle.." said that boy.

"Waise tumhara naam kya hai aur tumhare mummy papa kaha hai.." asked shehnaaz.

" Mera naam aarav hai..aur woh toh bhagwan ke paas chale gaye... main yaha ek uncle ke saath yeh kaam karta hu" said that little boy smilingly.

"Toh aap kaha rehto ho abhi hmm" asked shehnaaz.

"Yahi sadak ke paas.." said that boy pointing towards side of road.

"Aap chaloge hamare saath.. aapke new Ghar waha aapko bahut saare new friends bhi milenge.." mummer sidharth softly.

"Aap mujhe ghar le chaloge..? " Asked that boy in hope.

Sidharth nodded with smile. he opened the backseat and they left from their.

She is looking that little child who is busy in his choclate which is given by Sidharth. Her eyes become moist seeing that innocent kid.

"Life is so unfair sidharth..." Mummer shehnaaz slowly.

He squeeze her hand and she rested her head on his shoulder where he drive towards the orphange.

......

Early update as this story reach 200k+ views💫. Thank you so much for all the love💓.

Votes and drop your comments.