chapter 1 Beginning.

"My Sweet Baby" A mother was sitting on a hospital bed with her newborn baby in her arms, gazing lovingly at her baby girl,
"She looks just like you" Mother heard the familiar voice that she loves she took her eyes off the girl and looked at the door where her husband Kavin Vain was standing with a big smile on his face. "She got eyes like you" she said, again staring at her daughter, Her husband took the chair and sat next to the bed.
"Always remember my child, mother loves you and your father very much and will always do so," she said and then kissed the baby's forehead with love and whisper in her ear "my love is always with you".

Fourteen years later.
The girl looked through the window at the bright green trees holding a novel in her hand and wished she could go outside like the kids on TV, When will she also go to a normal school and she will also have some friends She was still thinking when  heard the voice of the Mrs. Kannel who takes care of their house from the living room below "Mira lunch is ready come downstairs" She looked out the window one last time, then she turned and walked towards the door. She sat on the dinning table Mrs Kannal serve her lunch with smile but she noticed that Mira smile was not real she patted her hair "hurry up eat, we have leave for the hospital, your dad also will be there"
"Hmm" She smiled at her then started to eat quietly, "by the way Mira your books are arrived"

Mrs Kannel and Mira arrived at the hospital sitting in waiting room after check up for her dad who was talking with the doctor after sixteen minutes her dad came she looked up at her dad who also smiled when she looked at him he kneeled down in the front of her daughter Holding her hands "you know what doctor said, he said that your heart is getting better" She knew her father was lying to her, she could see the fear in his eyes that he trying to hide she smiled looking into her dad deep black eyes that match with her and said softly "dad, let's go the same restaurant we went last time".
"Ofcourse, let's have some fun" his dad replied standing up from the floor, "I'll be take my leave then" Mrs Kannel said and Kavin nod at her then she left "now get up dear, I'm really starving"

Mira never went outside for her home except hospital she has everything in here in her safe place home. she studies at home school. she reads books that her father bought for her, watching television using the internet she has a lot of friends online but in reality, didn't have any. she try to enjoy her life but sometime she wanted to go outside the home and see the world, meet the real person but she was only seeing or reading that fictional world in the novel and knew just fictional characters still find it good but not every part even people called its happy ending but for some people in the novel it's not a got their happy ending. looking out from the window gazing at stars she always thought about the ending of the novel she read. is it really a happy ending?

Mira mother Layla also suffers from the same heart problem as her, she die at age of 25 she was dead from that disease, At that time Mira was only two years old. her father Kevin really loves her with his whole heart and wanted her to live long but he also knew that's not going to happen but he still trying. he gets the best treatment for her every time stayed by her side. but when he stay by her side he also thinks about is he doing the right thing for her?

.....

At wizarding world.

"Are you sure it's her location?" Dumbledore asked looking at his old friend Nicolas Flamel portrait, "I think it is." the old man in portrait said looking at paper that Dumbledore showed him "you know it's hard to find her like that" Dumbledore Again looked at paper in his hand "why are you even trying so hard to find her?" Flamel asked.
"She is the key" Dumbledore answered.