Chapter 48

"Where were you?" Mira when she spotted Draco coming to them, Cedric who was standing next to Mira smiled and said to them "come we should go, we are already late" Mira last time angrily glared at Draco then they all headed into the outskirts of Hogsmeade.

"It's important for me to go with you?" Draco asked in his usual bored tone, sounding uninterested to went with them.

"We...three," said Cedric with a smile glancing at Mira and Draco's faces, "should be together" Draco genuinely smiled at his word, but when they both look at Mira they saw the expressionless face she was deep in the thought.

"Mira" Draco called her name but she didn't reply, Cedric and Draco shared a look. Mira," Draco said a little loudly,

"Zeez! Why are you shouting?" said Mira looking annoyed by interference in her thought,

"What are you thinking?" asked Draco, putting her arm around her shoulders and moving her body a little closer to himself "did something happen?"

"Na...just a lot of things going in my head" Mira replied,

"What things?" Cedric asked moving close to them, Mira looked at him and said "nothing important"

"Really?" Cedric asked with a concerned face, Mira was just about to say but Draco said first "are you sure it's not important?"

"Yeah, I'm sure guys," said Mira with a small smile

"Where are they?" Hermione annoyedly mumbled at her glancing at the door, she turned to the group again when a blond Hufflepuff player in a rather aggressive voice asked "Where's the proof You-Know-Who's back?" 

"Well, Dumbledore believes it—" Hermione began. then again the blond boy said, nodding at Harry "You mean, Dumbledore believes him,"  

"Not just him, He believes me," a calm but loud female voice said, everyone, turned to look at the door and saw Mira, Cedric, and Draco coming to them

"Actually he believes us," said Cedric with a chuckle, Draco just rolled his eyes at his word, and they three walked to the side of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. most of the people were shocked there not by their arrival but by Draco Malfoy's arrival.

"Sorry for the interference, so where are we?" asked Mira with a smile, everyone gets over their shock then again that blond boy asked, "I think we've got the right to know exactly what makes you say You-Know-Who's back."

"You will know maybe at the end of the year, but I am sure you will know," said Mira still a smile lingering on her face.

"Why and how you could say that," a boy from Ravenclaw asked,

"I just have the feeling, a strong one" replied Mira everyone looked at her smiling face weirdly like she was the crazy,

"What is she doing?" Ron hissed at Hermione,

"Don't know" Hermione hissed back without looking at him "Cedric just asked me if she could join, so I said yes"

"Why?" Ron asked.

"Listen, guys, we are not here for that," said Cedric trying to stop that meeting from becoming some stupid conversation,

"Look, Cedric is right," said Hermione, intervening swiftly, "that's really not what this meeting was supposed to be about—"

At this moment Draco whispered to Mira's ear "don't make yourself fool by saying stupid stuff, just tell them what they want to hear" Mira rolled her eyes at him and whispered back "you are no fun Draco"

 Then she look at the students and said "if you didn't believe us or Dumbledore, then don't waste your afternoon here, just leave and have a beautiful and nice afternoon"

"I'm not wasting an afternoon trying to convince anyone," said Harry standing from the chair he was sitting, looking Zacharias straight in the face. 

The whole group seemed to have held its breath while Harry and Mira spoke. they had the impression that even the bartender was listening in. He was wiping the same glass with the filthy rag; it became steadily dirtier.

"How does you-know-who look like?" asked someone 

"He doesn't have a nose," said Mira without pause, some people laugh at her remark and some made a weird face, but Hermione, Harry, Ron, Draco, and Cedric looked at her weirdly, and after a few minutes of laughter Hermione begin again,

"So," said Hermione, her voice very high-pitched again. "So . . . like I was saying . . . if you want to learn some defense, then we need to work out how we're going to do it, how often we're going to meet, and where we're going to—" 

"Is it true," interrupted the girl with the long plait down her back, looking at Harry, "that you can produce a Patronus?" 

Mira looked at the Luna with a huge smile on her face,

And in the end, many students wrote their names on the list, Draco also wrote his name on that without any question, and also no one asked him any questions,

"Thanks for coming," said Hermione to Mira when they are exiting the Hog's Head then she turned to Draco and said to him "I appreciate you came too, Malfoy" Draco looked at her with a straight face didn't know what to say so he didn't respond at all.

"I enjoy this meeting," said Cedric coming from the behind leaving Cho with her Girls' group,

"You are not going with her?" Mira asked when he put his hand on her shoulder, Cedric gave her a weird look and said in a fake hurt tone "you don't want to spend time with me anymore"

"She is your girlfriend, give her your precious time Mr. Cedric Diggory" explained Mira

"Like Draco giving you his precious time," said Cedric mockingly, Draco looked at them and said "don't drag me into this"

"But you are the main topic," said Cedric with a smile,

Draco rolled his eyes at his word and asked "anyone thought about that what going to happen with us if we are caught by Umbridge?"

"We'll see" Cedric said with scoffed "I don't care about that right now"