Chapter 29

Harry was just about to leave Ron and Hermione to go to the quidditch field but before he exit Hermione warned him with seriousness "Stay away from Mira"
Harry looked at her and asked in confusion "Something happen?"
"I will tell you later just stay away from her," Hermione said.

In Slytherin common room
Draco entered the common room and saw Mira sitting at the corner round table, he walked toward her and sat on the chair opposite side of her putting his hand on the table "You are studying?" Mira looked up from the book and looked at his face "Yeah, I still have to pass the Professor Snape tests and I have to learn lot you are not going to be always with me you know, and just professor Snape scold me a lot that I don't traning at all"
"Ohh! I forgot he is your Incharge of extra classes" Draco said biting the apple "I was also surprised seeing a dumb student, who is in Slytherin".
"Are you calling me dumb?" Mira asked glaring at him, "of course, I'm talking about you" he replied still eating the apple. She scoffed "Yeah, I was pretty dumb back then",
"You are still a dummy," Draco said with a laugh she made a pouty face "By the way diggory told me to tell you that he will be going to wait near the entrance hall, Meet him there in twenty minutes and we already wasted 10 minutes" he closed her book "you only have 10 to reach the entrance hall from here, so all the best dummy" she got up and last time look at him and said "take care of my book for me, I'll back" she hurriedly left the common room.
When she arrived there she saw Harry and Cedric standing there, she went near to them and heard Cedric ask Harry "What d'you reckon it's going to be?"
"Hey guys" she greeted them cheerfully joining them, and they together walked down the stone steps, out into the cloudy night. "Fleur keeps going on about underground tunnels; she reckons we've got to find treasure," Cedric told them
"That wouldn't be too bad," said Harry,
Mira thought in her mind 'we never going to forget our last task, in our whole life even if we want to forget' Cedric looked at her quiet face and asked "Are you ok?" she didn't say anything but she passed a smile at him to assure that she was alright.
They walked down the dark lawn to the Quidditch stadium, turned through a gap in the stands, and walked out onto the field.
"What've they done to it?" Cedric said indignantly, stopping dead.
The Quidditch field was no longer smooth and flat. It looked as though somebody had been building long, low walls all over it that twisted and crisscrossed in every direction.
Mira took the field with a blank expression...
"They're hedges!" said Harry, bending to examine the nearest one.
"Hello there!" called a cheery voice. Ludo Bagman was standing in the middle of the field with Krum and Fleur. then they started to talk, in the whole conversation they had Mira didn't say any word her whole mind was blank, she was soo confused about what she had to do, her mind start to get messy many things came into her mind together if she tried to think and focus on one thing maybe then something that she could do something, something and solve the everything without any problem or changing future too much, she looked at the maze then Cedric, listening to bagman carefully, but she couldn't hear anything or anyone, her heart felt heavy she looked around to everyone face they looked serious and focused 'I can't do that to them, I can't.' she told herself, then she runs, everyone looked at her surprised, bagman called her name, but she didn't stop when she didn't stop Cedric run after her.
Mira reached the castle, she was hurtling toward a stone gargoyle standing halfway along an empty corridor. panted, she muttered to herself "What is the password?" she think hard but didn't remember anything.
Cedric also arrived and panted and asked her in a worried and breathy tone "What happen Mira?" Mira didn't even look at him she shouted "Headmaster" there was no response she shout again "Dumbledore, Hey Dumbledore".
Cedric looked at her more worried "What the hell Mira stop shouting" he insists to her, but there was no use in that she opened her mouth to shout again but she interpreted Professor Snape's voice- "What are you two doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the Quidditch field?"
She looked at him and said "I want to meet Dumbledore right now"
Snape raised his eyebrows, looking at them said "Meet him in the morning"
"It's important-
"Follow me he is in the staff room," said Professor Snape before walking, but Mira again run, Cedric called after her again, Professor Snape looked at her and also run Cedric did the same.
She arrived at the stone gargoyle. The stone wall slid open. Dumbledore was standing there, wearing long green robes and a mildly curious expression looking at her "Mira" He saw Cedric and Snape also arrive there running.
"Is there a problem?" he said, looking at three of them.
"Everything is wrong," said Mira still panting.
"Come in let's talk personally," said Dumbledore to Mira then turned o look at Snape and Cedric and said "It's a family matter, you can go and rest"
"Huh...Yes, headmaster" Cedric last time glanced at her.
"Severus come with us," said Dumbledore. Cedric stared at her disappearing figure. When she was finally gone he also left.

The three enter the staff room, the door slides closed then she said "Someone in Hogwarts helping Voldemort, he put Harry's name in the goblet of fire"
"I also think that, but do you have any idea why he wants to kill Harry?" said Dumbledore
"Maybe they don't want to kill him, headmaster," said Snape looking at him,
"Professor is right, maybe he wants him," said Mira tried to not to tell them too much about the future "Maze is not a good idea change the task"
"Ms. Vain, we can't able to change the task even if we want to," said Professor Snape in a serious tone "We are not the ones who decided the task".
"But, but... maybe we can do something," Mira thought for a second but looked at the other two faces she understood and said "Then we can't do anything about the task"
"Did you know something about the task?" asked Dumbledore looking at her.
"I don't think-
They heard a voice from outside the wall "You stay I will go and check" said Professor Snape then left,
"I don't feel good about that task," Mira said.
"I know something is weird happening there, that we can't avoid" he looked directly into her eyes "I also want to tell you something but tomorrow, first I have to see who was outside, you can go and rest there is another door, use that one".

After Dumbledore left Mira went to Slytherin's common room tiredly, she saw Draco waiting for her sitting on the sofa, he look at her miserable face, Mira sit next to him and cuddled him tightly, Draco was first got shocked that she cuddling him, but when he looked at her face he understands that she needed that, he slowly rubbed her back to ease her.

...

Steve woke up and went out of his bedroom and saw Kevin in the living room sipping tea and reading a letter and one letter resting on the table "It's from Mira?" He asked combing his black hair with his fingers Steve glanced at him then again at to letter and said "Yes and the other one is for you" he sat down next to him picking up the letter "From Mira"
"Hmm"
He opened the letter and read it "I thought she must have already told him" he commented after reading the letter "I'm glad she understood the seriousness" he handed the letter to Kevin and said "So would you like to go to Hogwarts with me, actually it's not a question we have to go" Kevin looked at him and passed him other letter and said, "But in this letter, she is forbidding me to come".
"As I said, I have not asked you, we have to go, I want to meet some people, and I think she needs us," Steve said putting the letter down on the table "After all, I have to also find out who is the one who put the name in the goblet".
"I didn't even think of this, so I should write a letter to Mira" Kevin said ready to go but before he did Steve held his hand and made him sit back and said "Don't write her a letter, she doesn't need to know that we are coming". "it's really better not to tell her" Kevin asked him, Steve released his hand and said "Things are not difficult but not easy either, so we have to think carefully before doing most of the things" he looked at Kevin who was already staring at him "You may not like my way in future, I may become a very cruel devil, but I promise you that I will never let your daughter die" he saw his eyes moved down on his hand and he started to laughed, Steve body relaxed on the sofa looking at the still laughing Kevin, 'huh it is the first time I see him laughing, he have a charming laugh, I wonder what my laugh sound like' he said to himself in thought and smiled looking at him, Kevin shook his head slowly laughing sound disappeared he directly looked in his eyes and said "Let's go out for lunch".