Chapter 25.

Colin opened the black door, stepped into the dark room, and walked inside toward Edward, who stood in front of glowing water, Collin said to him standing a few behind him "So you're having fun keeping an eye on big brother", Edward replied to him without taking his eyes off the light "Yeah! It's funny to see a brother with a human"
"What happened to Brother Andrew, still can't see him?" Colin asked standing next to him, Edward sighed and told him "Well, I guess I can't find them because he doesn't want us to or someone else's magic keeping him hidden, And yes that person's magic is also equal to ours", Colin raised his eyebrows and said "So this was the thing which you and brother were not telling us hmm! And What happened to Sister Joanna, she said something?"
"I don't know, ask brother," Edward said to him, still eyes on the light that showed his brother standing behind Kevin who was talking to someone, and he saw the meeting ended they were leaving and with that image disappeared, and only remain the light. Edward turned to look at Colin "Anything else you want to know?" Looking at his face carefully, Edward asked, trying to know what he was thinking, "Are you worried about our father?" With that question, he saw his face change expression for a second then Colin scoffed and turned around walking away while saying "It's not like that".

....

Mira arrived at Hagrid's cabin with other Slytherin, however, she found an elderly witch with closely cropped gray hair and a very prominent chin standing before the Hagrid cabin front door saying something to Harry and other Gryffindor students. She walked last in the row so she didn't hear everything they saying, she quietly walked with the student,
professor Grubbly- Plank led them past the paddock where the huge Beauxbatons horses were standing, huddled against the cold, and toward a tree on the edge of the forest, where a large and beautiful unicorn was tethered. Many of the girls "Oooooh!" at the sight of the unicorn. she looked at the unicorn, The unicorn was so brightly white that it made the snow all around look gray. It was pawing the ground nervously with its golden hooves and throwing back its horned head. she smiled at the sight.
P

rofessor Grubbly- Plank told the girls to come to the front Mira still stands behind the back of the other girls, boys standing behind her. She heard Draco's voice she turned to look at them
"Hate to break it to you. Potter...." He smirked as Harry snatched the page, unfolded it, and read it, with Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville looking over his shoulder. She also moved toward them she didn't say anything but got close to Harry Potter duck the newspaper, and stand between the newspaper and her back touched Harry shirt everyone eyes got wide but she didn't even notice to focus on the newspaper It was an article topped with a picture of Hagrid looking extremely shity. she silently read all the articles. Suddenly Harry lose grip on the newspaper, Mira just stayed at the same place when Harry moved forward "What d'you mean, 'we all hate Hagrid'?" Harry spat at Malfoy."What's this rubbish about him" - he pointed at Crabbe - "getting a bad bite off a flobber worm? They haven't even got teeth!".
Well, I think this should put an end to the oaf's teaching career," said Draco, his eyes filled with anger. "Half-giant...and there was me thinking he'd just swallowed a bottle of Skele- Gro when he was young... None of the mummies and daddies are going to like this at all... They'll be worried he'll eat their kids.
"Draco" Mira warned looking at him,
"What?" Draco spat at her with anger "You didn't even like that class so, stop pretending that you care"
"You -" she started to say but stopped when Professor Grubbly- Plank's voice carried over to the boys; "Are you paying attention over there?" the girls were all clustered around the unicorn now, stroking it. look at the back toward them, Mira gave Draco a last look then went to the front.

After the class, she went to the great hall and took her seat at the Slytherin table and her head rested on the table, and closed her eyes.
"Not sitting with your boyfriend?" she opened her eyes and saw Draco sitting next to her, still holding an angry expression "or he ditched you"
"I don't like magical creatures but that's not mean that I hate Hagrid," said Mira in a lazy voice, "don't hurt people's feelings for your enjoyment"
Draco rolled his eyes ignoring her word and said "Don't get closer to any boy"
"Huh! When I get close to anyone?" Asked Mira still lazily.
"Just in the previous class," said Draco looking at her face with a serious expression
"When?"
"Forget it, just don't get too close to anyone," said Draco annoyingly.
Mira stared at his face and muttered "Apology to hag-
"NO, I am not doing that" Draco spat again this time loudly and everyone started to look at them but she didn't care about that right now.
"Apology to him for saying that everyone hates him," said Mira calmly, "I'm not going to do that," asked Draco.
"Come on just say sorry that I said everyone hates you but in reality, not no one hates you" Mira explained to him hoping maybe he would agree with her.
"But I hate him," said Draco simply.
"Okay then said not everyone just me, that's easy," Mira said with a little smile.
"NO, I am not doing that all shits," said Draco looking more annoyed,
"You talk nonsense about anyone," said Mira turning away from him. he look at her head on the table looked to another side signed, and asked in a low voice, "What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean," said Mira,
He forcefully spat the word "Fine I'm the worst person" Mira looked at him again and saw his angry face "Hey I'm not saying that" she told him in reply Draco was only shocked his head looking away.
"Fine, don't do anything just next time don't say hurtful things about others," said Mira with a pout.

"Why he is coming with us," asked Draco to Mira glancing at Cedric, the three walked to the Hagrid house,
"For your moral support," said Cedric with a huge smile on his face "I ditched Cho to help you".
"It's humiliating," said Draco to himself.
They arrived at the door Mira shouted "Professor Hagrid we want to meet you, please open the door" There is no answer from the other side she looked back at Cedric and Draco,
Cedric shouted at the door "Hagrid opened the door we want to see you"
Draco facepalmed suddenly Cedric throw his arm around his shoulder taking him in another direction Draco moved his hand away from his face and looked at him in confusion walking with him he looked over his shoulder and saw Mira following them with a soft smile "We appreciate your effort. So you don't need to apologize anymore. Anyway you are looking very embarrassed" he heard Cedric said to him. Mira matched their steps walking next to Draco and said "Anyway, we called them and they didn't open the door, so let's leave this matter" Mira told him, Draco sighed in relief "You both were just toying with me" Draco said to them, Mira laughed at his reaction and said "we just having fun" Cedric again changed the direction the followed him "Anyway, we know that if your father comes to know that you have apologized, he will not leave you" Cedric said with a laugh but suddenly Draco pushed his arm away from his shoulder, Cedric looked straight and saw Dumbledore standing just a few steps away from them. Dumbledore saw then then came started to walk to them and said "Today's weather is nice, would you like to go for a walk with me?" Cedric and Draco both looked at Mira who just nod her head in yes "Okay" she replied then turned her head to them, they were already looking at her "I'll see you both later"
"Ah! Alright, then we are both leaving now" Cedric said walking away with Draco.
"So where are we going?" Mira asked him once they left. "You read the daily prophet?" Dumbledore asked her returning in the same direction she just came, "Going to meet Hagrid" Mira said, he glanced at her "Yeah, by the way, you three become close friends".
"Yeah, I also think that but you know maybe we three have different opinions about it".