Chapter 20.

On Saturday she went to visit the village of Hogsmeade alone, she watched many students walking past her as she entered the village, most of them wearing Supporting Cedric Diggory! badges and also some horrible remarks came her way. but she ignores them completely 'it's not like they are even important, their remarks is just all made by them nothing special' she thought ignoring everyone.

First, she went to Honeydukes Sweetshop. she bought some candies and chocolates. she also spotted Hermione outside the shop looking at Three Broomsticks pub. then she saw Rita skeeter walking toward her. she glanced at her then stop in front of her and said "hmm, Mira Vain I didn't take your interview. could you like to give me one" she just extended her hand toward her shoulder Mira avoid the touch by taking a step back and without realising words just came out from her mouth in harsh tone "don't even think about it"
She gave her a weird look "Are you waiting for someone?" Rita skeeter asked her. Mira got scared by her own tone she never talk to someone like that before she looked at Rita skeeter' face and immediately walked away without replying to her question 'calm down Mira it's not like she someone you should care about, just forget anything happen' she said to herself in her thought. she stop and looked around she was standing outside the three broomstick "wow, it's look cool" she mumbled to himself walking inside The Three Broomsticks that place was packed, mainly with Hogwarts students enjoying their free afternoon, but also with a variety of magical people. In that packed place she spotted familiar faces of Fred, George, and Ron sitting together she walked to them standing behind Fred she said in his ear "hey" George laughed at his brother shocked reaction, Fred looked over his shoulder and saw Mira smiling face "hey" he said smiling back at her, she looked at other two boys and greeted them "hey, George and Ron" George greeted back but Ron just ignored her, "come sit with us" George asked her, but her eyes caught the sight of Hermione at corner seperate from everyone she was mumbling to herself, a playful smiled formade on her lips "actually I'm here to meet Hermione so next time" she replied to George, "oh that's bad" Fred said she said bye to twin and walked Hermione side.

She saw Hermione passed a butterbeer to Harry who was hidden in his invisibility cloak. she came near to her and said to Hermione "Hey". she looked at her in surprise face, Mira took an empty chair and sat down.
"Making a note on S.P.E.W.," Mira asked her with a smile.
"Yeah! You know, maybe I should try and get some of the villagers involved in S.P.E.W.," Hermione said thoughtfully, looking around the pub and also glanced at Harry where he was hidden.
"Hmm! whatever suits you, by the way, you know where is Harry?" Mira asked innocently. "maybe he is in the castle, is something important?" Hermione asked while trying hard to not to glanced at Harry.
"I just wondering about the first task so I just want to talk with someone," she said looking in Harry direction.
"Did You discuss with Cedric?" Hermione asked her. Mira was about to reply but got interrupted by the badge sound she look around the pub Hermione also did the same. people in the pub. All of them looked cheerful and relaxed. Ernie Macmillan and Hannah Abbot were swapping Chocolate Frog cards at a nearby table; both of them sporting Support Cedric Diggory! badges on their cloaks. Right over by the door Cho and a large group of her Ravenclaw friends entered. She wasn't wearing a Cedric badge though.
"I can't do that" Mira said to her "we never talk about serious things"
"I heard you both had fought in the great hall," Hermione said, Mira, laughed at that and said to her "it not fight, I just show him the badge"
"They thought you broke up with him," Hermione said with a smile,
"I and Cedric never dated each other" Mira told her thinking 'how many she have to answer that same question, why people are soo interested in her relationship with Cedric'
She stood from the chair and said to Hermione "I should leave now, definitely Harry getting bored because of me", Hermione look at her with wide eyes but didn't say anything suddenly all girls start to scream they look at the door and saw Cedric with his friends entered. she rolled her eyes. Cedric immediately spotted her 'is she still mad at me?' he questioned himself 'we didnt talk with each other in last two days, I should talk to her' he thought then started to walk toward her, "talk to me." Cedric said when he stood in front of her. and again the whole room got quiet and started to stare at them.
"Okay, talk," said Mira. "here," asked Cedric looking around 'what she is thinking?' he asked to himself. Mira felt the stares "Everyone wants a show, come on talk," Mira said then stood on the chair for matching their height both hands-on Cedric's shoulder for support "now say something"
"Did you drink something weird?" Cedric asked her while smiling at her cuteness and glanced at table for know what she drunk but didn't find anything.
Mira moved her head near to his ear her long black hair falling on his shoulder many girls look at at them with blush. she slowly whispered in his ear "I just having little fun so, don't worry I'm fine"
"I planned to ask Cho for a date," he whisper in her ear but also put his hands on her waist holding her.
She again leaned back standing straight still hands on his shoulders "maybe I ruining it" she glanced in Cho's direction and saw her face that clearly screaming 'what the hell, she looked upset'. he also turned to look at Cho for a second, then he looked at Mira again and put one hand on her cheek and turned her head to look at himself and said in low voice "let's talk"
"Badges?" said Mira looking into his eyes, "I know about the badges but I swear, I told them to not wear them," Cedric said told her. everyone around them also listens to him and felt embarrassed girls slowly try to remove their badges, "I don't think they listen to you" Mira said with giggle.
"I think that too," said Cedric while creasing her waist slowly "I am sorry for that please forgive me," he said to her, girls made the 'aww" sound like they watching a movie and the hero said something sweet to the heroine.
"Okay, I believe you this time," Mira said innocently playing with hair "but don't hide anything from me".
"You know I'm not able to do that" Cedric said with a smile.
"Hmm!" Mira smiled forgetting that Cedric hands moving up and down on her waist in slow motion.
Suddenly someone shouted to Cedric to kiss her, then everyone started to shout kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss! Mira looked at Cedric and raised her eyebrows, Cedric smile widely.

"Cedric," Mira said sweetly, her hand moved from his shoulders to his hand they grab each other hand and then run Mira jumped off the chair and they run from the crowd to the door. Mira hold her hand and took him with her [still running] she took him to an empty place she caught the sight of grey hair then released Cedric's hand and shout loudly still giggling "Draco" Draco just turned and Mira jump into his arm. he lost balance his a bit but still manage not to fall he heard her laugh in his ear and smile. he glanced at Cedric who was looking at them with smile.
"That enough, get down from him, I'm getting jealous," said Cedric walking toward them.
Mira get down from Draco's arms and smiled at him, "what happen to you?" Draco asked her.
"I'm just having little fun before the task" Mira replied still smiling then she started to hummer a unnone song that they never heard "she looks cute," said Cedric to Draco. Draco looked at her and replied to him "yeah,"
"She just ruined my plane about Cho"
"But you still look happy, Diggory," Draco said "you like Mira, didn't you"
"It's hard to not," Cedric told him then turned to look at Draco and asked "doesn't it?"
Mira didn't felt the step behind her so she turned around looked at them they also looked at her then she shouted "why are you two standing there? come boys".