Chapter 53

Mira was in her room looking at her invisible cloak satisfyingly, finally, she made it just like she wanted it to look similar to Harry cloak but his's was black and her's was a invisible one, it was time for the test she thought she put her cloak look herself into the mirrors she was completely invisible she smiled to herself then left the dormitory slowly walking in the corridor she saw flinch on the way, she carefully walked to the stone gargoyle guarding the entrance to Dumbledore's office. "Fizzing Whizbee," said Mira in a low voice

The gargoyle sprang to life and leaped aside; the wall behind it split in two to reveal a stone staircase that was moving continuously upward like a spiral escalator. she stepped onto the moving stairs; the wall closed behind her with a thud, and the stairs moved upward in tight circles until she reached the highly polished oak door with the brass knocker shaped like a griffin.

She knock on the door one time without waiting for permission she just entered the office, then she heard her name called out from the behind of a high chair, then she saw Dumbledore come sat on the high chair and said "so you made it"

Mira comes out from the cloak walking to his desk "it takes months, but Neville's technics work" she sat the opposite of him putting his cloak on the table "why are you awake?"

"I should ask you that?" Dumbledore said to her, Mira looked at The portraits of old headmasters and headmistresses covering the walls were all snoozing in their frames, "actually Hermione heard us in the library"

"She asked you something?" Dumbledore said looked curious now.

"She did, but I managed that, but the actual problem is how much she hears, I mean she didn't ask me about why I have to leave with you if something happened" Mira explained

"So you worried about what she didn't ask?" Dumbledore asked her calmly.

"Yeah maybe"

"Tell me exactly what she ask and what you replied," Dumbledore said to her, "take my memory and see it yourself, I am not in the mood to talk about that" Mira said

"That also a go-. suddenly they heard some knock on the door, Dumbledore looked at her indicating wear your cloak, she moved hurriedly Dumbledore already swing his wand to open the door but in hurry, Mira left her wand on the table she hurriedly moved to take her wand but at that time Professor McGonagall led Harry and Ron inside. she was come back to the desk not even wearing her cloak,

"Oh, it's you, Professor McGonagall . . . and . . . ah." he then looked at Mira and whispered in a very low voice to act normal, she nodded her head shortly before standing properly.

"Professor Dumbledore, Potter has had a . . . well, a nightmare," said Professor McGonagall. "He says . . ." she stopped and glance at Mira

"It wasn't a nightmare," said Harry quickly. Mira was standing there still she know what was happing there, she really chooses the wrong day to come there, she was standing there quietly not too much interested hearing that thing about Harry dream, playing with her fingers.

"Nagini," she said a little loud without realizing what she was saying she looked up because of her sudden realization that she did another mistake everyone was looking at her she got nervous but still tried to look relaxed and normal, she looked at Professor McGonagall with the most innocent face, like she didn't say anything at all, then she heard Dumbledore's voice, she looked at him only seeing him was talking with a portraits.

"You were listening?" said Dumbledore. The wizard nodded, and the witch said, "Naturally." "The man has red hair and glasses," said Dumbledore. "Everard, you will need to raise the alarm, make sure he is found by the right people -" Dumbledore explained to them how that portrait going to work but Harry said.

"But Mr. Weasley could be anywhere!" said Harry.

"Please sit down, all three of you," said Dumbledore, as though Harry had not spoken. "Everard and Dilys may not be back for several minutes. . . . Professor McGonagall, if you could draw up extra chairs . . ." Dumbledore again look at her "you also sit, we are not finished talking" Mira sat down on the chair again didn't know what she had to do or say

After a half hour, they got the information about Arther Weasley and called all the Weasley children then suddenly There was a flash of flame in the very middle of the office, leaving behind a single golden feather that floated gently to the floor. "It is Fawkes's warning," said Dumbledore, catching the feather as it fell. "She must know you're out of your beds. . . . Minerva, go and head her off - tell her any story -" Professor McGonagall was gone in a swish of tartan.

"He says he'll be delighted," said a bored voice behind Dumbledore; the wizard called Phineas had reappeared in front of his Slytherin banner. "My great-great-grandson has always had odd taste in houseguests. . . ." "Come here, then," Dumbledore said to Harry and the Weasleys. "And quickly, before anyone else joins us . . ." he looked a the Mira who stand from the chair "go to your room, carefully" he told her.

Mira nodded hurriedly then quickly took her wand covered herself with her cloak made sure every part of her body was covered, then she slowly exit the Dumbledore's office the halfway to the dungeon she saw Mrs. Norris who maybe felt her presence because she was meowing staring at her direction Mira stooped in her place, Mrs. Norris slowly coming close to her, she took one step back, again one step back then her back bum on the hard thing then she heard the similar cold voice "Go to your room,"

Mira turned her head and saw professor Snape standing behind her "hurry" he said a little loud, she didn't stop walking fastly she can she finally reached the dungeon and then her room after that she took a sigh of relief.

After that night Mira and Dumbledore didn't talk with each other, but when Mira was exit the Slytherin common room with her luggage she saw Dumbledore arrived there and asked her "are you leaving for Christmas?"

"Hmm.. you know the whole Slytherin student went to their home and all my friends also went their home So"

"Oh!, I told your father that you are not coming, you are coming with me to sta-

"I don't want to stay there," Mira said fastly "you know what I say that night, you heard me"

"About Nagini," said Dumbledore to her "I also wanted to ask you but you know, I got busy with work" Mira didn't look at him she was again looking at her hands playing with fingers," Mira, Mira " Mira looked up at him "tell me if you know anything that will help us"