Chapter 46

Mira was seated in her usual seat at the Slytherin desk eating her breakfast quietly when Drac approached her with a newspaper in his hand, Mira looked up at him with a smile holding a half-eaten toat in her hand,

"You saw this?" Draco questioned her handing her the newspaper Mira confusingly took the newspaper and read the headline aloud,

Draco took the seat next to her literally pushing a girl away and took a green apple from the fruit basket while Mira read the full article, after reading Mira put the newspaper next to her almost empty plate and again took her half-eaten toast an...

Draco took the seat next to her literally pushing a girl away and took a green apple from the fruit basket while Mira read the full article, after reading Mira put the newspaper next to her almost empty plate and again took her half-eaten toast and looked at Draco peacefully eating his apple, she raised her eyebrows.

"Why are you sitting here?" Mira asked him, Draco looked at her with a smirk playing on his lips and asked her "Why I can't sit here?"

"Because you dear friends staring at us" Mira pointed her free hand to his friends' group seated at other ends of the table, Draco glanced at them then again looked at her and said, "This news isn't interesting?"

"Why because your father is in it or your favorite teacher?" asked Mira teasingly, Draco rolled his eyes at her words and said "Ministry trying to take over the school", Mira finished her half toast and said "It doesn't matter, I am just worried about Hagrid"

"Hagrid really?" Draco said sarcastically, "I don't even care about that half-giant" Draco mumbled to himself but still Mira heard him, Mira touched his hand under the table, and Draco, looked at their hand "What you wanted to hear, Draco?" Mira questioned him, Draco's eyes again went to her face.

"I don't know maybe... about Umbridge," said Draco acting like he is thinking "or Hogwarts"

"Hey lovebirds, you read Daily Prophet?" they both looked up and saw Cedric standing arm crossed on her chest a smile on his face.

Mira ignored the lovebird remark and replied to him with a neutral face "Yeah, we just read it"  her tone sounding like she was already bored about that conversation, Cedric and Draco shared a look then both looked at her thinking face Cedric again turned to Draco and said in a low voice that only they can able to hear "your father told you anything about that?"

"No, not a lot... he just said something about Dumbledore going to busted and...ministry doesn't want Dumbledore...rule the Hogwarts anymore, they think he always does what he wants and doesn't care about ministry at all:" Draco finished his sentence they both looking at him with a curious look. 

"That is why they do not teach us about combats anymore," Cedric said, and Mira noticed the look around them of course they looked weird talking in a low voice and Cedric lowering himself to listen to them "They plotting something so they make us weak because they think Hogwarts students going to take Dumbledore side"

"let's talk outside," Mira said to them before leaving the great hall, they both followed her, "you openly talking with her again if your father heard about that?" Cedric asked Draco in a low voice when they were following Mira, "one day he going to find out eventually" Draco told him.