Chapter 11 first day in Hogwarts

She woke up early in the morning and did her daily routine, wearing her school uniform standing at the front of the mirror staring at her reflection in the mirror, white shirt, robe were black with green accent, dark grey skirt and black knee length socks and black shoes with little heels on it. Her long hair tied in braid, taking her bag she walked toward the door holding the doorknob taking a deep breath she opened the door ready to face new life, she passed the girls dorm corridor and opened the door and exit entering the comman room, there was no one in the common room she left the Slytherin common room and walked up stair leaving the dungeon, she didn't knew where to go so she decided to walk randomly. she was walking in the corridor while looking around seeing that old portrait and statues she took some stairs and went to the upper floor when she get there she saw a big balcony she went near to the balcony looked outside Cold breeze touched her skin and saw a beautiful view of the forest, lake, and sky seeing that view a soft smile formade on her lips.
"Beautiful isn't it?"
She heard the familiar voice and glanced behind and saw Dumbledore walking toward her and stop next to her admiring the outside view "Can't sleep?".
She sigh "To be honest, I slept better than I thought." She glanced at him and saw smile on his face eyes fixed on outside view she said looking back at outside "you know I'm in Slytherin"
He looked at her still smiling "Yes I know, after all you were chosen in front of me," she looked at him too "and that's good that you are in Slytherin, ambitious, cunning, and resourceful. this all symbolised a Slytherin students, don't you thinks it's good"
"I am muggle-born," she said with the little shade of disappointment in her voice. "Huh! so what, it's not a bad thing," Dumbledore told her.
"I don't know?" she said in a low voice looking away from him. Dumbledore smiled "you know sorting hat choose what best of students, so don't think you are not worthy for Slytherin, i assure you Slytherin is best place for you and you are a good person Mira, so don't think too much about the useless things"
she turned to him and smiled back and said "mark your word Albus Dumbledore"
"Oh! Ofcourse Ms Vain" Dumbledore replied.

...

She seated on the Slytherin table ealing her breakfast slowly and checking her class schedule, she was scared when she entered the great hall, but now everything thing seem good, she notice no one in Slytherin approach her or even say word, they only glanced at her as they whispering to eachother,and that's ok for her, she didn't need to talk with them, she just going to ignore them just like they ignoring her. she heard Ron's voice complaining about the classes schedule she smiled at that but suddenly a thought came to her mind that 'she is Slytherin now so maybe Hermione, Harry and Weasleys not going to talk to her anymore' she was in her thought when she heard the shout of her name, she truned her head toward great hall door and saw Cedric cheerful voice walking toward her with smile and becouse of him many eyes truned them, Mira also noticed Cho Chang eyes on him entering great hall with her friends, Mira faces palmed herself and muttered with annoyingly "what's wrong with him?"
Cedric stood close to her still smiling and said "how did your night went? did you miss me?". She glared at him but that did not affect him at all he just ignored her glare "come on give me an answer, don't just look at me" Cedric said still smiling at her.
She was him mad and just about to reply to him but stopped when Draco said while walking pass by them "give your boyfriend answer fast we have a class to attend" her attention went to Draco who didn't spare any other glanced at them, Cedric also notice her eyes on Malfoy he leaned to her face level and said in low tone "ignore him and look at me" he turned her face to him softly so her focused stay on him "now give me an answer". "get lost" she spat atl him with a smile. "if you give me answer then maybe I'll get lost" he said to her cheekily. she sigy and said "I sleep well and I didn't miss you at all, now get lost,", he patted her head and said "okay, so bye, I will see you later" she saw he winked at her then truned and walked to Hufflepuff's table. She just rolled her eyes at his behaviour.
She took her bag and went for her first class with Ravenclaw she e was walking in the corridor with other students, she heard the some giggled and something drop on the floor sound she looked behind and saw few Slytherin students walked passed by her while giggling and a boy with round-faced, little chubby build and blond hair kneeling on the floor picking up the books and parchments from the floor she walked back at him and also kneeled down and started to collect scattered parchments from the floor the boy looked at her nervous and said in shaking low voice "You do not need to do this, I will do this alone." She smiled at him picking up the last parchment and handed to him "I'm Mira Vain" she introduced herself to him, "Neville Longbottam" he said with confused face, she got up "okay bye, I'll see you next time" then she left him and went to her class.

She entered the Transfiguration class, Professor McGonagall saw her "good morning professor" Mira greeted her she nodded "Ms Vain please take seat next to Mr Malfoy" Professor McGonagall said to she looked at Draco"you are new and Malfoy is intelligent student in our class" Mira slowly and walked next to him and sat down, Draco looked at with bore face

Class started and in two minutes she understood she didn't understand a single thing, she glanced at Draco who was focused, she again truned her attention to professor. And finally class ended every one started to leave the class she also packet her bag, she saw her Draco also packed his bag ready to leave but he glanced at her and she stopped him she herself didn't know why she did that but she was too late to change her action he raised his eyebrows looking at her, he turned to his friends who waiting for him and told them "Just wait outside, I'll be right back." Then he looked down at her, she got nervous by his gaze on her "Thank you for that day," she said in a low voice. he chuckled and smirked at her and said "you still remembered me and it's second time you saying that".
"Hm! yeah if you didn't help me probably the crowd almost crushed me to death that day" she said, Draco leaned close to her face. her cheeks start to felt hot he looked into her eyes and said "you are right, you are very short probably no one notices you in that crowd", "thanks for noticing me then" she said without thinking but in her mind she screamed to herself 'idiot what gottan into you, why you said such a cheesy line' he straightens himself and said "dumb", she spat at him with embarrassment and asked him "what?". his smirk got wide and said "dumb and deaf also" she was just staring at his face shocked he just truned started to leave but stopped at door his step stopped he glanced at her and said "hurry up we have next class to attend idiot".

Diagon Alley–

In diagon Alley middle of the night Ollivanders Wand Shop lights was on, Garrick Ollivander serching in very shelves, he heard the front door opened and closed "I hope you have found it by now." He heard the voice from th counter."It's been a long time since I kept that wand here, so I don't remember for sure where I kept it. But this will be found somewhere." Ollivander replied still searching through the shelves,
"Now it seems that I should have kept that wand with me." Other man said in joking tone, Ollivander said shaking his head "So why not keep it? I was also not happy to keep it here, just got to see something new." Taking a wooden box out from behind a shelve "Anyway, I tried many times to make a wand like that but could not succeed." He walked to the counter with that box and putted on the counter "here take it" Dumbledore looked at the wooden box for two minutes then opens the box "According to the story, there are only seven wands like this in the whole world, which no one has found. But we have one in front of us." Ollivander said with chuckled. "It's our luck." Dumbledore said and closed the box "Thank you for taking care of this wand for so long.".