Chapter 56

On the last day of the holiday, Mira is seated in the kitchen with Tonka, Remus, and Sirius, Mrs. Weasley standing near the kitchen counter didn't know what she was doing, Mira was just pretending to read the newspaper sitting on the chair, then moody come in the kitchen mumbling something to himself, he stopped when he saw Mira there,

"What she doing downstairs molly," Moody said in his usual tone,

"Mira dear co-,

"I am going to my room" Mira cut her sentence and got up from the chair but she stopped when she heard Dumbledore's voice "let her be here"

Everyone looked at the door to Dumbledore and a few steps behind him professor Snape standing, they both entered the kitchen Mira again sat on the chair everyone took seats,

"So after spending so much time we still do not get the result we wanted," said professor Moody glancing at Mira a few times,

"Actually I want to talk about Harry dream of seeing Mr. Weasley," Dumbledore said everyone nodded in ok, Mira was the only one who shake her head, that's caught much attention but they didn't say anything to her, "we thought Harry, Nagini and Harry are connected with each other by some black magic" he looked Mira who was glaring at him and said "Mira explain"

Mira can't believe he did that, he put her in that situation, for a few seconds she just glared at Dumbledore, and he stared at her with a small smile, and everyone there looked at them with curiosity, in the end, Mira cleared her throat and said, "we thought(glance at Dumbledore) that night when... Voldemort killed Potters, he cast magic... black magic by mistake and connected himself with Harry"

"By mistake?" Sirius said looking at her "I don't understand?"

Mira took a deep breath and started again "he cast black magic on Nagini for something, I didn't guess the spell so I didn't know what was his purpose but maybe he overdid that magic over his limit, or when he attacked Mrs potter she tried to defend Harry by sacrifice herself and in end, by frustration maybe he cast that spell also by mistake and connect himself with Harry and because of overdoing he was also disappeared" Mira explained to them "and that why he needed Harry blood to come back"

"That makes sense," said Moody "why is he wasting his time on a kid"

"This is horrible if that really happens Harry connected with that monster," said Sirius showing disgust", that's why we need to be careful," Mira said everyone again looked at her "he showed Mr. Weasley to Harry, this is must be a reason, I think he has a plane, that already begins"

"Her word made a lot of sense, there is must be a reason," said Remus thinking,

"Oh, merlin," said Mrs. Weasley

"I think we should arrange an Occlumency lesson for Harry" Mira suggests to them, "yeah I also agree with that" Sirius said

Mira looked at Professor Snape who is silently sitting on the chair "I think professor Snape you will give him the lesson"

"Yeah Severus you should do that," said Moody with an encouraging tone, "I am not interested," Snape said, "I think someone else should do that"

"Yeah, he is right someone else should do that," Sirius said then looked at Remus but he stay quite.

"Only you and I are in the school Severus, so you are the only one who can do that," said Dumbledore "you know McGonigal can't do that"

"But, I don't want to do that" Severus said

"So it's final you will going to give him Occlumency this term," Dumbledore said in a cheerful voice, Severus sighed in defeat,

...

Mira and professor Snape sitting opposite Sirius at the dining table waiting for Harry, The silence between them was heavy with mutual dislike, Mira quietly absorbing their behavior,

"Er," said Harry to announce his presence, they three looked at him

Snape looked around at him, his face framed between curtains of greasy black hair. "Sit down, Potter."

"You know," said Sirius loudly, leaning back on his rear chair legs and speaking to the ceiling, "I think I'd prefer it if you didn't give orders here, Snape. It's my house, you see." Mira rolled her eyes.

"I am here on Dumbledore's orders," said Snape, whose voice, by contrast, was becoming more and more quietly waspish, " Black, I know you like to feel . . . involved but still you don't need to stay here."

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Sirius, letting his chair fall back onto all four legs with a loud bang. "Merely that I am sure you must feel - ah - frustrated by the fact that you can do nothing useful," Snape laid delicate stress on the word, "for the Order." Harry looked at Mira horrified, Mira mouthed to him "children"

"The headmaster has sent me to tell you, Potter, that it is his wish for you to study Occlumency this term," Snape said turning to Harry, Mira again focused on her book and didn't listen to their little quarrel,

but she looked at then when Harry shouted "Sirius!" Sirius standing in front of Snape. "I've warned you, Snivellus," said Sirius,

"Don't call him that" Mira said loudly out of emotion, his face barely a foot from Snape's, " don't order like her-," Sirius stopped, Snape, and Mira was frozen and Harry looked at them with confusion. Sirius start to say again with anger "I don't care if Dumbledore thinks you've reformed, I know better -" "Oh, but why don't you tell him so?" whispered Snape. "Or are you afraid he might not take the advice of a man who has been hiding inside his mother's house for six months very seriously?"

"Tell me, how is Lucius Malfoy these days? I expect he's delighted his lapdog's working at Hogwarts, isn't he?"

"Stop that," Mira said loudly standing from the chair but they ignored her, "Speaking of dogs," said Snape softly, "did you know that Lucius Malfoy recognized you last time you risked a little jaunt outside? Clever idea, Black, getting yourself seen on a safe station platform . . . gave you a cast-iron excuse not to leave your hidey-hole in future, didn't it?"

Sirius raised his wand. "NO!" Harry yelled, vaulting over the table and trying to get in between them, "Sirius, don't -

Mira also did the same trying to get in between them, "come on, stop that"

"Are you calling me a coward?" roared Sirius, trying to push Harry out of the way, but Harry would not budge. "Why, yes, I suppose I am," said Snape " Mira move". "Harry - get - out - of - it!" snarled Sirius, pushing him out of the way with his free hand. but Mira and Harry both pushed them two steps backward Mira was holding Snape front robe and with her other hand she holding his wrist, and Snape looked down at her face Mira was also looking up at his face then they both stop their both faces went red in a second.

The kitchen door opened and the entire Weasley family, plus Hermione, came inside, all looking very happy, with Mr. Weasley walking proudly in their midst dressed in a pair of striped pajamas covered by a mackintosh.

"Cured!" he announced brightly to the kitchen at large. "Completely cured!"

He and all the other Weasleys froze on the threshold, gazing at the scene in front of them, which was also suspended in mid-action, they four looking toward the door, Snape and Mira was still standing in that position, with flushed cheeks, Mira noticed they actually only looking at them not Harry and Sirius

"Merlin's beard," said Mr. Weasley, the smile sliding off his face, "what's going on here?", Harry and Sirius also looked at them, with embarrassment Mira released Snape's robe and hand then they both stand straight, looking everywhere but not at each other,

Snape pocketed his wand and swept back across the kitchen, passing the Weasleys without comment. At the door, he looked back. "Six o'clock Monday evening, Potter." then He was gone.

"But what's been going on?" asked Mr. Weasley again,

"Nothing, Arthur," said Sirius, who was breathing heavily as though he had just run a long distance. but they all were looking at Mira, she also saw their confusion and some little flushed cheeks, she mentally faces palmed herself, and said "nothing"

Sirius smiled. "So . . . you're cured? That's great news, really great. . . ."