Chapter 3 Blue.

Mira feel cold water under her feet and  her dad voice eco in her ear calling her name, she snapped opened her eyes but didn't see anything she called her dad but didn't get any response she try to leave that chair in which she was sitting on but she couldn't do that her whole body stick on the chair she even couldn't move her finger suddenly light come underneath her feet she looks down and saw blue shining water everywhere she got freakout by that and start to scream after few seconds she heard a calm voice of women "don't cry, little girl". 

She stops screaming try to see where that voice comes from. suddenly from nowhere, a brown-haired woman appeared a few feet away from her she looked very calm. Mira look at her she doesn't know why she feels relaxed by just looking at her they both just staring at each other for a few minutes then that woman said to her said "Don't scare Mira, my name is Joanne and I took you here" 

"What this place? and why can't I move" Mira asked still scared about that weird water.

Joanne didn't give her an answer to her question but asked her "I thought you going to ask about your Father" 

Mira's eyes got wide when she asked about her father she looks horrified and asked her in a panicked voice "Where... Where is my dad tell me where is he—"

"Your father was badly injured in that accident I don't think he going to survive" hearing joanne words, she was shocked memory of accident filled her mind, after her heart pain she didn't remember much but she knew she heard her dad voice calling her name tears start to fall from her eyes. Joanne looked at her condition, and smirked, and again started to talk "but I can save him if you want".

Mira looked up at  her and saw her smirking face and started to beg  "please save him please I am begging you please—"

"Okay I'm going to save him but he can't live in that world so I'm gonna have to send you and your father to another world and there you have to do work for me if you agr–
"I'll do everything just save him" Mira said.

Mira now got confused about what she was talking about because that did not make any sense at all but still she want to save her dad at any cost even that does not make sense but she going to agree with whatever she said. so she said yes to her without any hesitation and at that moment she saw her father right next to her on a chair unconscious she call her dad but expertly she didn't get any answer. then she sees the light of that blue water starting to get glow and suddenly water started to rise up in one motion in the blink of eyes were in the water then blank.

.....

Mira head felt a little heavy she slowly opened her eyes and found that she was lying on the bed in room that looks a little bit different as her room but looked a little old-fashioned like she living in the 20s century. she got up from the bed and run downstairs while calling her dad. when she gets on the last stair her dad also came from the other running and hug her very tightly tears fell from their eyes. after a few minutes, they heard a weird voice from the window they both look at the window still holding each other they saw a crow sitting on the window looking at them. they both again look at each other her dad asked "are you okay did your heart?"

"I'm okay, really good" she said staring at her dad face with teary eyes, "how are you?"

"Good," he said and released her and looked at her head to toes when he didn't see any injury he sign in relief.

"Did you remember anything?" she asked her dad. he look at her and said "I just remember that accident".

"Don't ignore me guys" with third person sudden voice they got shocked and looked at the window where they only saw a Crow who sitting at the window looking at them.

"Did I just hear that Crow talk?" Mira said. her dad is still in shock at just what's happening?
"At least now you look at me," with this sentence they confirmed that the crow was the one who speaking.

"You sound like a man," Mira said staring at the crow with curiosity her dad hold her hand tight but still  carefully not to hurt her.

"Ofcourse, I am male," that crow said sound little annoyed "now you both listen to me"

Kevin was confused that what was happening did he was dreaming? He looked at her daughter whose eyes was on the crow he asked "what is that place?"

"I will tell you dad, just first we should listen to that crow" Mira said to her

"Okay, okay enough talking now listen we are running out of time, so I am crow as you can see and I going to help you understand that place now an old man going to knock on the door behave normally don't ask a lot of questions to him and act as you know him" exact that moment they heard a knock on the door.