Chapter 2 Accident

You are upset, aren't you? It is clearly visible on your face." Said Kevin secretary Kim Jun-suk leaning on the table next to him "So Mira's medical report not good."
"I am worried about her, but I can't do anything for her now. She is like her mother so I thought atleast she will stay with me till she 25 or 27 but now uhh!" Kevin sigh deeply, Kim passed him cigrette, "you should spend time with her" Kim told him taking cigrette back, "I know." He replied.
Kim looked at his face "I will take care of the work in your absence, anyway nothing special is happening."
"I am not worried about work, I am worried time... time is passing very quickly." Kevin told him, Kim extinguished the cigarette in the ashtray and said, "Take her to the beach, I am sure she will like it.".

At night
This was the first time her father taking her on vacation last night when her dad told about vacation on the beach she couldn't believe they were actually going somewhere she was excited about that she barely sleep at night, she was thinking how she gonna spend her time on the beach, Mrs Kannel helped her with packing at the same night, she was also felt happy seeing Mira happy and excited. It was not like that Kevin didn't spend time with he spend most of his time with her, breakfast with her every morning and breakfast even he was late but still they both had their dinner together, he loved her the most, Mrs Kannel still remembered the day when he had brought Layla home for the first time, she knew Layla was the only one for Kevin, It was visible in their eyes that how much they love each other.

They Left the home in morning and now they were stuck in traffic The music playing in the car Kevin sang with the lyrics with smile Mira sitting in the back seat on the car smiling at her father silliness. she glanced outside of the window and caught the sight of two people dressed in black-colored cloaks standing on another side of the road, front of the  bakery. their face is not properly visible because of that covered with the cloak. Suddenly she started to felt weird her expression changed her father saw that  from the rear mirror he lower the radio sound and turn his head to see what she was looking at. he saw that two persons, he shook his head with smile and told her daughter "Maybe they are going to a theme party didn't they look like Harry Potter characters". She looked at her dad "or maybe some other fantasy story" she smiled then again turned to look at that people but they had already gone, her dad also starts the car again increasing the music, looking at her, his smiled was enough to make her happy so she smiled bright singing together with him. it's a road trip from home to the beach time passed now Kevin driving on the empty road she able to see beach from there they just had to go down on the road but she felt the sudden pain in her heart she put her hand on the chest and called her father, he looked back at her and saw her face full in pain tears falling from her eyes. he just looking at with worry to afraid to say anything he body got numb suddenly he heard a truck horn then boom their car crashed with that truck everything got black her father called her name, again called her name. he opened his eyes everything look unclear his eyes getting heavy he last time say her name.