Chapter 58

"Continue," Mira said with dryness in her word,

" So, You want me to report what they say about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?" Rita asked Hermione in a hushed, Hermione glanced at Mira, and Draco turned to look at Mira so others also did Mira's expression clearly showed she didn't like that idea at all.

"Yes, I do," said Hermione. "The true story. All the facts. Exactly as they report them. they'll give you all the details,"

Rita blotted the front of her grubby raincoat, still staring at Hermione. Then she said baldly, "The Prophet wouldn't print it. In case you haven't noticed, nobody believes their cock-and-bull story. Everyone thinks they're delusional. Now, if you let me write the story from that angle —"

"We don't need another story about how Harry's lost his marbles!" said Hermione angrily. Draco chuckled at her words she ignored him and began to talk again "We've had plenty of those already, thank you! I want him given the opportunity, to tell the truth!", "There's no market for a story like that," said Rita coldly. "You mean the Prophet won't print it because Fudge won't let them," said Hermione irritably.

Rita gave Hermione a long, hard look, about to say something but before she could say anything Mira said "No need to write anything, we are good without that"

"But why? Don't you want people to believe what you are saying," said Hermione in a hushed tone, Mira looked at Hermione's face, "one day they will believe us, he not going to hide forever" Mira replied, "if we do that we are going to ruin all the plan"

"And what is the plan?" Hermione asked coldly, Mira didn't give her answer she looked at Rita Skeeter and said "Thanks for coming but now you can leave"

"Miss perfect, you just waste my time," Rita said to Hermione before leaving the pub after that Mira closed her eyes for minutes then looked at them and said, "Why I am even here?"

"Just don't do stupid things without any adult knowledge, it's only going to lead us to the worst situation," Mira said

"What is adult planning?" Hermione asked everyone looked at her with interest Mira sighed "It's adult planning how am I supposed to know"

"So how do you know that interview going to ruin that?" Hermione asked challengingly to her,

"If someone dies that day maybe then, some people will show sympathy and try to believe us by a stupid interview," Mira said her tone was cold "but you know no one dies that day"

"Than what you want us to do?" Hermione asked

"You know" Mira got up from the chair "sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do something" She smiled looking at her then she left without any other word Draco and Cedric both hurriedly went after her, Cho looked massively at Cedric back leaving her here.

"Why?" Cho said irritably

"She is soo attractive," Luna said dreamily "and confident"

"Now what we are going to do?" Harry asked looking at Hermione,

"Find out who is she," Hermione said still eyes on the door.

"That was amazing," said Cedric, walking beside Mira. Draco also smiled at that walking to the other side of her, suddenly Mira stopped they both also stopped and looked back at her,  

Now it was raining heavily, all three of them were looking at each other while standing in the rain, then suddenly Mira started laughing, raindrops were falling on her fodder, her hair was wet and clinging to her body. they both were staring at her freezing in their place, Mira looked at them while laughing, and gestured for them to come over to her then she looked up at the sky eyes closed, still smiling, they were not the only ones who staring at her beauty, there were more boys even some girls staring at her they all had tomato red face, eyes fixed on her, her body was looked relaxed still eyes close face toward the sky.