Chapter 8.

"Now move, idiot," he said taking one step back she also took one step back and looked up and froze sleek white-blond hair, cold grey eyes, a pale complexion in front of her standing 'Is this boy is Malfoy' she thought, "Next time when you walk also use..." he stopped speaking when he saw her face cheeks red, staring at him, he smirked at her reaction and asked "is I made you blush little girl?"

She heard his word and got panicked "No, No I'm not blushing it happen because I was stuck in a march it's not because of you, they squished me and pushed me" she said hurriedly tried to explain him.
"Okay, okay I believe you shorty," he said, stopping her for saying more words. He leaned little closer to her face, but before he could say anything she turned her head around and looked over her shoulder when she heard her name from the distance, she saw Cedric, he also saw her and signalled her to stay still, she again looked at front but that boy was already gone she really wanted to ask his name to confirm if he was Malfoy or not. Cedric came to her taking heavy breaths he looked liked that he run a mile "huh! Are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah! I am alright Cedric just someone step on my feet" he sighed in relief and said "I told you to wait for me?", "It's not my fault, they dragged me here" she told him his eyes got dark and serious when he asked "who dragged you here?", "Oh! I stuck in marche" she told him and he relaxed "Merlin! Mira i was so worried about you" he said glanced at her head to toes "let's go back troublemaker" . "What?" She asked him but he just ignored her question.
Quidditch match went smoothly Mr. Diggory, Cedric and Fred and George was with her, others were invited in VIP seating area Fred and George refused to go with them so they stayed with them. After match they returned to their tents she sat on the bed and relaxed, she knew after few minutes they had to run that why she didn't took her shoes off she even checked the shoelaces if it's tight enough or not. after few minutes Cedric came and sat next to her on the bed and asked "you enjoyed the game?", "yeah" she replied, "We are friends?" he asked while lying on the bed, "No," she replied to him. he raised eyebrows at her and asked "why?", She looked at his face and said "Because you are annoying".
"Come on tell the truth, that you start to like me more than a friend," he said in teasing tone while smiling, she stared at him with a cold expression. He looked at her face expression and said "come on I just joking with you don't be too serious, you know I'm a nice guy".
"Really?".
"Yes, ofcour-" Bang he stopped when they heard a loude noise along with screams, he looked at her shocked and saw her reaction she was not shocked but a different expression showed on her face, she tried to stand up from the bed but Cedric stopped him holding her hand, she looked at him "wait here, I'm going to check" he just stood up and at the very moment Mr. Diggory came running looking horrified and yelled at them "come we have to leave right now" she started to run Cedric was shocked and confused 'what the hell going on' he run after her and his dad, she just run few steps out of the tent Mr. Diggory stopped her grabbing her hand and she saw around everything was mess many tents burning, people running, fleeing something that was moving across the field toward them, something that was emitting odd flashes of light and noises like gunfire. Loud jeering, roars of laughter, and drunken yells were drifting toward them; then came a burst of strong green light, which illuminated the scene. Mr Diggory guided her in different direction by her shoulder Cedric just right behind her bang something blast just few step away from them then they hide behind a cart , A crowd of wizards, tightly packed and moving together with the wand pointing straight upward, was marching slowly across the field. she knows they are death eaters. high above them, floating along in midair, four struggling figures were being contorted into grotesque shapes. it s a horrible sight and she also didn't remember anything like that happening in the movie she stopped in her track and look at that floating figure. they run from there mixing in the crowd she heard Cedric voice "Don't stop" he said and stood in front of her wand in his hand suddenly some one in the crowd pushed her back and again she pushed by someone she tried to moved but she failed suddenly she lost her balanced and about to fall back but she didn't fall but collide with someone "You are purposely doing that" she heard the voice behind her, she tried to stood straight but the crowd made it hard for becouse continuously other people pushed her suddenly she felt that he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him, his grip was strong on her hand she looked at his back he was the white blong she met in the morning she saw he looked at her and said something still moving but she didn't clearly heard him she didn't understood what he said to her she looked at front and saw trees they were almost near the wood moving with crowd suddenly her free hand was grabbed by someone she looked back and saw Cedric her step stopped other guy also felt that he looked back at her and saw Diggory Hufflepuff quidditch player holding her hand they both looking at eachother he was out of breath probably he was trying and run in crowd for her "Finally found you," Cedric said catching his breaths, she felt that other guy release her hand she looked his direction and again he was gone.
After a few minutes of walking in the woods, Cedric and her spotted Harry Hermione, and Ron arguing with same guy who helped her, that guy leaning on the tree. when they got near to them she heard Hermione said "come on" taking Harry and Ron with her, Cedric shouted at them to wait, they stopped and turned to look at them, the other also looked at them with a bored expression, Cedric hold Mira closer to him by her shoulder walking toward them, she glanced at the other guy but he turned his head away from her. they heard people scream and cry from another side, they clearly able to saw the black smoke, fire and burning smell in the air. Suddenly the other guy spoke out ""You should hide Granger, " They ignore him started to walk deep inside the forest suddenly from nowhere a figure appeared Cedric and Hermione immediately pointed their wand at that figure ready to attack, the figure walked near to them when they were able to saw whose that person was they couldn't believe it was Dumbledore who looking in hurry. Harry just opened his mouth to aske Dumbledore but Dumbledore said first "don't mention anyone that I am here and her too." then he looked at Mira and said "come on Mira we don't have much time" Mira looked at other who staring her her strangely, she walked to Dumbledore and touched extended hand and turned to look at them. Dumbledore one last time remained them to 'don't tell anyone about them'. then they disappeared they were now in her home standing at the living room, she asked him after she felt everything normal "it's safe to trust them?" he look at her and said before disappearing into the thin air "Yes".
Her dad bedroom door opens he walked outside of the room in his night suit and saw Mira standing in the living room his eyes widen he hurriedly walked to her and kneeled down in the front of her examine her face hand and asked "are you hurt? something happen?", "Dad I'm fine" she told her dad Kevin looked at her face "you are telling me truth?" He asked her "Dumbledore had said that you will come home in the morning, but you have come home back so late in the night, so something must have happened, so don't lie to me", "oh! Actually nothing special happened, just the same as movie nothing new" she told him. He sigh in relif sitting on the floor comfortably "I'm glad nothing happens to you" she also sat on the floor in the front of him with smile looking at her dad relaxed face "by the way Dumbledore brought the things you need for school". Oh! He did" Mira said still smiled m, "and here I thought we have time for shopping together in Diagon Alley" he said. "Don't worry next year we'll go together", "yeah next year," his dad mumbled.