Chapter 32. Part-2

Kevin felt Steve's grip get stronger on his wrist,  he looked at Steve and saw his serious face "She is in the graveyard" Steve announced as his grip lose "Tell me you have your eyes on her?" Kevin asked him with seriousness "Yes! I have" Steve replied to him.

In the graveyard.
Edward's silver hair shone in the low light, Liam appeared from behind him looking at the graveyard, they were standing at the top of the church roof when they saw the four kids appear from the thin air on the graveyard ground some distance from them.
"Which one? " Liam asked Edward boringly,  "one with the long black hair" Edward pointed out, Liam's eyes focused on her "So, she is Mira".
"We have to only protect her from any killing curse, not anything else," Edward told him, Liam nodded in acknowledgment "Other kids are not our responsibility" Edward finished his words "Her aura is quite different" Liam muttered to himself.

...

Harry extended his hand a sharp stone was pierced into his left palm blood flowing from it, Mira went to him holding his hand, and pull the stone out, he screams loudly,
"tear out your shirt," said Mira and extended her hand toward Cedric, Cedric look at her hand for a second then he grabbed the edge of Harry's t-shirt from the bottom and tear it out, then handed her, she gave him a look but still use the piece of shirt like a bandage, and wrapped in his hand to stop bleeding.
"Where are we?" Fleur asked,
Cedric shook his head. He got up, pulled Harry to his feet, and they looked around, Mira also got up and looked around the place she replied "We are in the graveyard,".
They were standing in a dark and overgrown graveyard; the black-out line of a small church was visible beyond a large yew tree to their right. A hill rose above them to their left.
Cedric looked down at the Triwizard Cup. "Did anyone tell you the cup was a Portkey?" he asked curiously.
"Nope," Harry said. He was looking around the graveyard. It was completely silent and slightly eerie. "Is this supposed to be part of the task?"
"I don't know," Fleur said curious and confused.
"Stand near the cup, don't go anywhere," Mira said her voice serious "It is not a part of the task," she told them.
Cedric moved behind Mira and asked, "Are you sure it's not part of the task?"
"Someone's coming," Harry said suddenly. Everyone's attention went to him.
They pulled out their wands.
Squinting tensely through the darkness, they watched the figure drawing nearer, walking steadily toward them between the graves. they couldn't make out a face, but from the way it was walking and holding its arms, he could tell that it was carrying something. Whoever it was, he was short, and wearing a hooded cloak pulled up over his head to obscure his face. And - several paces nearer, the gap between them closing all the time -Harry saw that the thing in the person's arms looked like a baby.
"

Stand behind me," Mira said in a serious and firm tone 'Steve why didn't you warn me this could also happen' Mira scold in her head 'No stupid girl he did warn you', Cedric glanced at her standing with her. She didn't lose her composer ready to fight...
"Harry stands back," Cedric said in a rough tone, Fleur pushed Harry back and stand next to Mira pointing her now cracked wand in the direction of the approaching figure.
Harry's scar exploded with pain. his wand slipped from his finger as he put his hands over his face; his knees buckled; he was on the ground, Fleur moved near to him in concern.
"Harry, are you, ok?" she asked Harry who just shook his head still in pain.
Cedric glanced back at him for a second then looked at Mira and saw her serious expression still standing straight pointing her wand at that figure 'Oh shit! This is bad' Cedric's brain said to him.
She narrowed her eyes and saw a large stone a few feet away from them she pointed her wand to the stone and shouted "Accio",
And the two-second later they heard "Avada Kedavra!" and in that exact moment that stone blocked the spell, Cedric looked horrified at the stone that broke into two-part, and heard Mira's voice, said,
"Voldemort!" suddenly another spell come to them this time Mira cast Protego to a spell that creates a shield,
"get the cup fast" Mira yelled, "Cedric get the cup and sit next to Harry"
"You!" Harry gasped but didn't able to say more because of pain.
Mira stepped back slowly carefully looking at the Wormtail, then she hurriedly turned and touched Fleur's extending hand.
Mira felt herself slam flat into the ground; her face was pressed into Fleur's stomach, her eyes were closed shut tight tears falling from her eyes, her heart aching like hell, her heartbeat fastens, she didn't even hear what happening around her, someone pulled her from Fleur, she was on someone arm, someone opened her eyes for the check, this was the last thing she remembered before the blackout.