Chapter 15.

She took extra classes one with professor Snape who teaching her potions and defense against dark art, A ghost Professor Binn teaching her history, and professor McGonigal teaching her transfiguration her whole time went attending classes and extra classes. she wasn't even able to talk with anyone but Cedric who made sure to talk with even for a minute and Draco sometimes talk with her when he meets her alone or when they seated next to eachother in the class but in front of everyone he mostly ignores her as if she didn't exist. but she didn't mind that at all because she understand he didn't want to show himself with a muggle-born his family raised him like that. it's not his fault not fully at least. 

She was returning to the castle from Hagrid class Draco who walking with his friends turned to look at her. she smiled at him but as expected he ignored her smile and again started to talk with his friends about Hagrid and how he was a useless person. When she arrived in the entrance hall, she found herself unable to proceed owing to the large crowd of students congregating there, all milling around a large sign that had been erected at the foot of the marble staircase. she tried to look but she was too short. she tiptoe but still, didn't able to see anything. suddenly Cedric come next to her and read for her.

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT THE DELEGATIONS FROM BEAUXBATONS AND DURMSTRANG WILL BE ARRIVING AT 6 O'CLOCK ON FRIDAY THE 30THOF OCTOBER. LESSONS WILL END HALF AN HOUR EARLY- 

STUDENTS WILL RETURN THEIR BAGS AND BOOKS TO TOTHEIR DORMITORIES AND ASSEMBLE IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE TO GREET OUR GUESTS BEFORE THE WELCOMING FEAST. 

"Wow! It's a great news," Cedric said after reading what was written on that large board and looked at her face, she looked at his smiling face and felt sudden guilt she turned and started to walk away from him he got confused by her sudden leaving him so went after her and asked "what happen? are you not feeling good?"  when she didn't give him any answer he got worried and asked again "hey tell me what happen?" still he just met with the silence, he grabbed her wrist to stop her she looked at her hand that he grabbed "just tell me what's wrong ?" he asked her little loudly that his liking some students stopped who was passing by and started to stare at them "just tell me please" he asked her he was concerned for her but also got irritated by her behaviour he was happy hearing about the tournament but she..., Mira looked at his face and said "don't participate in TOURNAMENT" she said in a low voice that sound very serious, "huh!" He sign in relif "you just angry about that?" then he turned to other people who just stood around them staring at them and hollered "never see two people talking?" then he again truned his attention on her and smiled "I am just about to tell you that..", she cut off his sentence "don't participate in the tournament... please" she entreat him.
'What? Why? Why she is soo angry about that it's not a big deal me to participate it's just a game, i don't understand her behaviour' he thought looking at her serious expression "Look Mira is a big opportunity for me, okay I going to participate in that so please try to understand me" he tried to explain her but for her only his death scene was surrounding in her mind. she knew she couldn't do anything about him but still, she had to try at least one time even if success rate is zero, she not going to told him that she was happy that he participate in the tournament. "its not safe Cedric," she told him genuinely worried she tried to stay serious not to look worried or concerned but she couldn't able to did that, "come on, I am not a child Mira" he told her irritated 'why she acting like that?' he asked himself in mind "look I'm happy you care about me and I promise I'll be careful"

She knew it going to happen in one day but she didn't guess that this conversation going to make her that mad and Cedric voice clearly saying he also not liking that conversation, "Let me go, Cedric," she said to him in demanding cold tone, he didn't let go of her hand even his grip got more strong "don't be like that Mira just because of that" he told her grinding  his teeth 'why she is doing this?', she jerked her hand off from his grip harshly and said last time before leaving "if you want me to then don't participate" 
She left him there she walking to the dungeons she was mad not on him but on herself 'why why? Why I acted like that? You already know Mira this going to happen so why you made him angry? Aahhh' she scrolled herself inside her mind, suddenly a hand grabbed her hand and pulled her to the corner behind the statu where no one can see them. she actually had an idea who was the person. her head touched the shirt of the person she first took one step back and look at Draco's pale face and she got more irritated "really?" she didn't wanted to talk with anyone after that argument with Cedric. he rolled his eyes and asked her "did you break up with your boyfriend?"
"What?" she said getting more irritated by his question. "Cedric Diggory, you are fighting with him aren't you," he said.
She rolled her eyes "First we are not fighting and second he is not my boyfriend," she told him "it's hard to believe, you know he likes you," Draco said like it's the most common thing in the world. "Who told you he liked me? no one can like me especially in a romantic way" she said to him. "how are you sure that he doesn't like you, he is always with you, he helps you and care about you" Draco explained her for proving his statement.
"He just pities me, you know I'm always sick and a weak little girl" she told him.
Draco looked at her up to down and said "but still you are beautiful". she laugh at his word thinking 'is he blind to not see other girls like Ginny she hell beautiful' she said to him "you are also blind. Ginny  or Hermione and Astoria they are soo beautiful" 
"Don't you have mirror, and I agree with Greengrasss thing but Don't bring that mud blood— " he stopped in the mid-sentence of his word and saw Mira's expression changed in the blink of eyes. she made a mad face for a second and after that, she smiled and said "I am also a mud-blood Draco that's enough reason for you to stay away from me" she turned to leave. Draco saw her hand slip from his. he just stood there alone looking at that empty place she was stood few second ago.
The next day she woke up early like she always did and did her daily routine then left the Slytherin dormitory and went outside she met Filch, she greeted him with smile he also smiled at her then reply to her softly. she gave flinch a good of herself impression on Filch, in those months she spends in Hogwarts. also she sometimes hangs out with the Weasley twins actually they mainly dragged her to the kitchen and meet with some ghost. it's weird but still, she spared some time from her busy schedule for them too. when she asked them why they taking her with them they always reply that because we never meet a good Slytherin.
The whole school look cleaner today. , she found that the Great Hall had been decorated overnight. Enormous silk banners hung from the walls, each of them representing a Hogwarts House: red with a gold lion for Gryffindor, blue with a bronze eagle for Ravenclaw, yellow with a black badger for Hufflepuff, and green with a silver serpent for Slytherin. Behind the teachers' table, the largest banner of all bore the Hogwarts coat of arms: lion, eagle, badger, and snake united around a large letter H. there were not many students pr on the Slytherin table and opened a book for reading.

In somewhere—
Dinning table filled with dishes "Gwen, you are amazing" said the blond hair man to the women who arranging dishes on the table she smiled at him and went back to her work he also went in the kitchen to help and red hair Collin looked at him "don't mess around brother Liam" he said taking the dishes toward the table and sat down. on the second floor Edward knocked on the white door and said "Dinner is ready. Would like to come out" he waited for reply but no one answered then a black haired man in black suit walked in the corridor and looked at Edward and said to him "Let's go, You know you will not get any answer for her" Edward truned around and saw him "brother Steve" he walked to him "I didn't know you were coming". He smiled touching his own hair "I just wanted to come." Edward also smile and said with teasing tone "Well no one miss you here."
"Yeah,who miss his elder brother".