Chapter 50

Mira went slowly and carefully into the Gryffindor common room, looked around, and confirmed that no one was looking at her, she was not wearing school clothes that no one would suspect her, especially the paintings around the side when she was satisfied, she slowly said Gryffindor's password "Mimbulus Mimbletonia." Mira was looking at the ground the whole time because she didn't want the Fat Lady to see her face, her heart was beating fast, and her palms were sweating. , but she finds comfort when the Fat Lady let her in, There's no one in the common room as she guessed Slytherin and Gryffindor's match no one would want to miss it, she looks around and then marched towards the Boys Dormantry, After reaching the Boys Dormitory, she started struggling to find for Harry's fixed room that takes a long time of her, only then she saw Neville's Frog in a room and Neville and Harry lived in the same room she knew that, so she looked for Harry's bed which she spotted without much effort Since the photo of Harry's parents was on Harry's side table, Mira filled his trunk under the bed, but when she was about to open it, she saw the lock on the trunk, and this thing surprised her. She never ever thought about the lock on the trunk, Mira took out her wand and used Alohomora on the lock, but no effect "Huhhhhhhhh" she screams in the annoyingness but hastily closed her mouth with her hands, "Hell" and cursed herself, she quickly put the trunk back on the under the bed and moved Mira to exit the room, she extended her hand to open the door but then she stopped her hands in the mid-air when she heard Harry and Ron's voice coming from outside, she nervously looked at her wand...

Harry, Ron Neville, Dean, and Seamus enter the room,

"Can't believe how well Slytherin does cheating," said Ron while lying on his bed

"But we are the one who wins," said Neville.

"I wanted to see Malfoy's sad face when we won, but there was no expression on his face," said Ron disappointed "he behaves like he is not interested at all"

Dean Thomas, sitting on Seamus s bed, said "Ever since Malfoy stopped fighting, he's starting to get even weirder"

"It's because of Cedric and Mira, Malfoy's been with them a lot," said Seamus

"Well that hasn't changed that much, remember the potion class incident, won't you," said Ron, looking at Neville.

Suddenly Dumbledore barged into their room in a hurry, everyone in the room looked at him in surprise and panic, but Dumbledore just merely glanced at them and then started to scan the room with his eyes,

"Headmaster is something happened?" Ron asked Dumbledore but he didn't get an answer from him everyone also started to look around the room without any clue what they were looking for, suddenly Dumbledore moved near to the Nevill bed and picked up a little hamster in his hand.

"I'm sorry to bother you but she was lost" Dumbledore showed them the little hamster and said "Beautiful, isn't she"

The five of them were looking at the hamster with strange eyes. "This is your headmaster," Neville and Seamus asked together.

"Not mine, belong to my friend, I only have it for a while," Dumbledore said calmly. "Congratulations on the win, I'll take my leave now."

Dumbledore reached his office and put the hamster on the floor and swung his wand, and in the blink of eyes that hamster turned into Mira but he had look away when she appeared naked.

"I've never seen anyone turn their own body into an animal," said Dumbledore still looking away "do you have clothes?"

"Yeah I have I'm glad I still able to use little magic to shrink my clothes" she replied started to wearing her clothes hurriedly "That's all I remembered at that moment, so I used it," Mira said "I didn't want to be caught"

"You would still have been caught if someone could have seen your wand, (he took the wand from his robe sleeve and put down on table) you had to be caught, what do you think how many students have the same wand as you Mira, " Dumbledore told her. "Then I had to drop you out of school" sitting on his chair

Mira spread tiredly on the empty chair next to her when she Fully dressed and said "I am glad that not happen".

"You can't steal Harry's cloak, he needs it," Dumbledore told her.

"But you told me," Mira said looking a little annoyed, "I thought you want me to steal it"

"I didn't tell you to steal it... even if I did, I didn't say it seriously at all," Dumbledore explained to her. she looked more annoyed now, "Mira what about the dragon you talking about?"

"The last person who claimed to see them was dead five hundred years ago, he saw them in the mountains," Mira said lazily "and he didn't become a ghost so we can't ask him about them"

"Mountains, interesting" muttered Dumbledore to himself but Mira heard then she suddenly got up from the chair with light in her eyes and said "why don't you tell Hagrid to find them on the way"

Dumbledore looked at her in a weird way "hmm! that's a great idea Mira but I know a friend who know their location" when he said that his voice was sounded different like he was deep in the thought, but Mira was too oblivious to see it,

"Well, I must go now, or Umbridge will come here," said Mira jokingly. "So goodbye Mr. Dumbledore."Mira reached the office door when Dumbledore said "next time tell me first before doing something like that"

"O...kay," Mira said in sing song voice to hide her embarrassment.

"And be careful, you are important to me," Dumbledore said those words, that strick Mira very hard she didn't even know what their relationship with each other, now she was really starting to pity that girl whose place she took for her greed, she felt guilty for that but know its too late for regretting everything she did.

...

Mira had reached the seventh floor, but she did not see anyone, she started roaming on the seventh floor, then two minutes later a door appeared automatically there, Mira quickly opens the door and closes the door back after coming in. then the door disappears on its own, when Mira turns around and looks into the room, her eyes meet the eyes of students who were looking at her.

Mira awkwardly smiled and said "I'm sorry, I'm late"

"I thought you wouldn't come." Cedric said in a loud voice standing in the corner with Draco. "I've lost all hope of you coming."

"Let's go back to your work, guys," said Harry coming forward from behind, "I like you come, it was getting difficult to handle alone" he said rubbing the back of his neck

"So, Cedric, he's not helping you," Mira asked Harry.

"Not at all, maybe a little" Harry replied, looking around. "He's too busy talking to Malfoy. They are bickering at small things, but still they not totally useless, Draco is rude but still he helpful when it's come to young students and Cedric all girls went after him maybe that's why he stick with Draco"

When Mira looked at both of them, both of them were also looking at the same and were talking among themselves, Mira again paid attention to Harry again who standing in front of her, and said, "I can understand..., by the way, what are you teaching today?"

...

Mira took a bath and stepped into her room when she saw Fawkes sitting on the bed, she quickly reached near her bed and picked up the paper on the bed and started reading, there were only two words on that paper,

"Meet outside".