Chapter 12

She attended Hagrid's class that was a little easy for her to meet new creatures knowing about them it's easier than other subjects For her, After the class with Hagrid, she went to the library because in the first class, she didn't understand the word and she also understood why, she never studied that subject before, so she has to study hard so now she seated in the corner of the library with some books on the table she just read the first page of the book and her head start to ache 'what the hell that's mean?' she asked herself in her mind she about to close the book, "Can I sit here?" she looked up and saw Hermione Granger standing at her table with some book in her hands, Mira smiled at her and replied "yeah". she took a seat in front of her then look at the books on the table and asked Mira "you going to read all these books?"
"Hmm! I am going to take some books in my room," Mira said while smiling at Hermione. "if you want I can help you with studying?" Hermione asked her 'she was curious about her the way Dumbledore came to fetch her in the quidditch world Cup she wondered what was going on there, why no one mentioned her name, and that she was also there with them she want answers from her questions and there was the only way to know to get close to her.'
"Trust me you can't help me, I didn't understand a single word in that book," Mira told her while closing the book, 'even a single how dumb are you Mira Vain' Hermione thought "Why?... I mean it's not that hard," Hermione said. Mira looked at her and thought 'Dumbledore trusted her and also she is a good girl so she can also trust her with some secrets'
"I'm going to tell you something but please don't tell anyone else okay," Mira asked her.
'Here she comes' Hermione said to herself in her thought, she smiled at Mira and said "Promise,".
Mira looked around to confirm that no one heard their conversation she leaned closer to Hermione and also did the same "I study at home school with a muggle teacher so it's my first time studying something like that". Hermione looked at her with confusion and asked "You didn't study about that before?" Hermione didn't believe her 'how is that even possible, is she know what I trying to do so she just messing with me' Hermione thought staring at her face. "I told you that just now didn't I?" Mira said and smiled to lose the mood she sat on her chair seeing Hermione changes of expression.
"Didn't your parents tell you something about magic and all the stuff," Hermione asked her.
"My parents are muggles how can they tell me?" Mira said to her 'I do not belong to this world, you all are just fiction in my world' Mira thought and smiled.
Hermione looked at her with suspicious eyes, confused, and asked: "You are muggle-born but you're still in Slytherin that's weird".
"I think the same before but someone told me that we sorted in the house because of our quality, not because of our status," Mira said with a smile.
'Yeah I agree with that' she smiled "You are the nicest Slytherin I ever see," she said and Mira laughed at that, "Slytherin are nice but they just don't want to show," Mira said still laughing.
"Both of you are in the library don't forget that"
They both look at the person who just spoke and saw the headmaster standing a few steps away from them smiling at them, he came near to them and said to Mira "I thought you are in trouble but now I think you are not"
"I am in a problem," Mira told him honestly.
He look at her then pass a wooden box to her and said "It's your wand and about classes, I know it's hard for you so you going to attend some extra classes but don't tell anyone about that" He turned to Hermione "you also Ms. Granger don't tell anyone". "yes headmaster" Hermione replied to Dumbledore with a smile but her mind filled with questions 'she definitely know Dumbledore personally, is they are hiding something? Or what they saying it's true?'
After the bell rang, they both left the library on the staircase Hermione said goodbye to her and join Ron and Harry. She reached the entrance hall a few steps behind them suddenly Draco came next to her with Crabbe, and Goyle each looking thoroughly pleased about something. then Draco said " Weasley! Hey, Weasley!"

Harry, Ron, and Hermione turned to him then they start insulting each other she rolled her at them, and in the end, Harry said about his mother then told him to shut up, and then Draco cast a spell on Harry just Harry was about to do the same but here comes Professor Moody and turned Draco into a white ferret, at that moment she turned and started to walk away from them while walking she thought 'everything happing here like happened in the book also in the quidditch world cup now I just have to avoid danger'
She went to her room and drop herself on the bed books and that box Dumbledore give her. She closed her and thought that 'she repeated to herself if she doesn't interfere in the Harry Potter thing she going to be safe that's all that mattered right now, even if she wants to help she can't do anything she can't even do magic' she took a long breath and sit up she looked at the box then took the box in her hands and opened it she saw a black wand look like wood but if you touched it felt like steel but she never heard of any steel wand before was real or just a fake wand for show off. she took that wand in hand properly he looks at the box and saw a little note in that written 'Wand made of Hawthorne' "hmm!" She put the box back and she swing her hand and said "wingardium leviOsa" pointing at the book but nothing happened she tried again but still nothing. she closed her eyes take a long breath then focused on the wand then flicked her wand still nothing she looked at the wand with disappointment. when she was about to put that on the side table, she saw the little blue light edge of the wand she stopped her hand and flicked the wand suddenly blue light filled the room, and her whole body start to feel hot everything getting blurred then she just able to see was blue.

....

Severus Snape stood in Hospital Wing while Madam Poppy Pomfrey treated Mira's hand, he side eye toward Dumbledore "If you are upset then let me tell you that it is okay." Dumbledore told Severus staring at Mira unconscious laying down on the bed, Severus sighed and asked: "Is this decision really right?" He looked at Dumbledore's face for a response "Maybe this is not what we are looking for and specifically what you are looking for?" Snape said to him. Dumbledore smiled a little and said, "Maybe but this girl is my last hope, and... I don't want to be wrong".