Chapter 35.

Mira last time looked at her father said goodbye to him then held Dumbledore's hand. he looked down at her and said in a low voice "Remember house no 6" In a second everything surrounding her started to mix in front of her eyes like two thick liquids mixing with each other, For a second everything became black, and something pulling her with high vacuum and after two seconds she feel floor again underneath on her feet and again she standing in the familiar street alone.
"House number 6, huh..." she sighed but she felt better this time not like the first time when she came here with Dumbledore. She started to walk on the street for house number 6. After walking for twenty minutes she reached house number 6, She set her hair with her hand knocked on the door two times, and waited for someone to open, The door opened and she saw Mrs. Diggory in the grey long gray nightgown looking at her face, Mira feels little weird when she looking at her, so she smiled nervously suddenly Mrs.Diggory smiled widely and shout inside "Mira is here" then she opened the door wider for her to enter, Mira stepped inside, Mira was surprised by Mrs. Diggory's gesture as she put her hand on her back and led her to the living room. Mira heard footsteps from the stairs, Mira could hardly believe her eyes when Cedric descended the staircase. His usually slick-looking hair was now disheveled, and the black t-shirt and shorts he wore were uncharacteristically casual. He looked at her up and down without any word. She could feel Mrs. Diggory's heavy hand on her back slowly pushing her forward.
Before she knew what was happening, Cedric had rushed towards her and enveloped her in the tightest embrace she'd ever known. His heart beat raggedly against her ear, a result of his trepidation and relief at seeing her again. She returned his embrace and then looked up warily to see what had brought him to this state. She could tell he had been worried about her since they hadn't seen each other after that tournament and that was totally bad... His grip on her was tight as if he was afraid she would disappear if he let go.
"Let her breath boy" they heard Mr. Diggory's voice, Cedric broke away, stepping back with red-rimmed, watery eyes. He opened his mouth, seeking words that refused to come. In a quiet voice, only just audible, he whispered, "I'm so glad you're ok."
Mira reached out her hand, and giving a gentle squeeze reassured him.
"Me too." She could feel the tension release from his body
She looked at Mr. Diggory and said with a smile "Hello sir"
"Come have a seat," Mr. Diggory said motioning toward the sofa. Cedric sat next to her.

Mira took a sip of the tea and thanked Mrs. Diggory, who smiled back at her.
Mira nodded, feeling a little awkward. "Thank you for inviting me here today." She said.
"Oh! Don't thank us, Vain," Mr. Diggory replied. He paused for a moment before continuing "How are you?"
"I am fine now" she replied with a small smile, Cedric pushed the cookie plates in front of her and said "Now, have some cookies. My mom baked them at home" he took a cookie and ate it. She also ate some cookies and Mira smiled and took a sip of her tea. She was so grateful for the kindness that the Diggory family had shown her. She knew she was going to be alright.
It was getting late and when the Diggory family asked her for dinner, she politely refused. She and Cedric headed upstairs and as they reached the top floor, they both looked at each other and smiled. When they got to the guestroom, Cedric's room was just in front of hers.
She stopped outside his door and looked at him with a smile, "Goodnight" she said, just as Cedric said cheekily, "Sleep with me!"
She rolled her eyes at him and said, "Goodnight," this time a little more firmly. She entered her room with a smile on her face, hitting him softly on the forehead as she passed by him. "Silly boy" she mumbled.
Cedric just looked at her, his eyes twinkling with amusement before he entered his room.

The next morning when she woke up, Mira first saw Cedric's face looking at her with a warm smile. She smiled back and closed her eyes. Suddenly, she heard his voice, "I knocked on the door, but you didn't answer, so I just came in. Now get up and take a bath, breakfast is almost ready."
"Yeah, I know," Mira said sleepily, still keeping her eyes closed. Cedric smiled at her and brushed the hair from her face.
Mira opened her eyes and looked at him. There was a hint of worry in his eyes that was quite unusual. She felt a strange flutter in her stomach, which she quickly suppressed.
"I am good," she said in a sleepy voice. He replied with an inquiring look, "Are you alright? I was really worried about you for the past month."
Mira nodded and said, "Yes, I am alright. Are you ok?"
Cedric exhaled and said, "Yes, I just got some nightmares about that night. Actually, all of us did - Fleur, Harry and me. What about you? Did you also have the nightmares?"
Mira quickly said, "No", but then hesitated for a few seconds, "I didn't." She looked away from his gaze, trying to convey a sense of calmness, though she felt increasingly anxious. she sat up in bed.
Cedric reached out and touched her cheek gently. His touch was so comforting, Mira knew she had to say something to comfort him, so she took his hands in her and squeezed them lightly. "It's okay," she said. "You don't have to worry now".
Mira looked into Cedric's eyes, his expression slowly lighting up with a small smile. "Thanks," he said softly.
Mira smiled too as he stood up. "Come on now, breakfast is ready and you still need to take a bath" he looked at her "Now get up," he said "We have to leave for the ministry get ready quickly," Mira nodded and followed him out of the room.

One hour later, Mr. Diggory, Cedric, and Mira said goodbye to Mrs. Diggory and left the home. As they were walking in the street, Mira asked Mr. Diggory, "You normally walk to work, do you?"
"No, I usually Apparate," Mr. Diggory responded, giving her a small smile.
"But they think you can't," Cedric added, gesturing to the Ministry of Magic.
Mr. Diggory chuckled. "Arthur thinks it's best we arrive in a thoroughly non-magical fashion . . . makes a better impression, given what you're being disciplined for...so..." His face seemed filled with amusement.
Cedric's brow furrowed thoughtfully. "It must be hard, but I'm glad you get to be there for me."
Mr. Diggory smiled warmly. "I'm always going to be here for both of you," he said, ruffling Cedric's hair.
Mira smiled back, catching a glimpse of the shared bond between the father and son.
"Come on," Mr. Diggory then said, picking up in pace. "We don't want to be late."
"Hmm..." Mira Hummer as she followed Mr. Diggory, slowly Cedric held her hand in his own She looked at his face with a questioning look, he smiled brightly but didn't say anything and turned his face to the street she could see his smile.
Mira looked up at Cedric as they walked, a small smile tugging at her lips. She squeezed his hand. "So, we're doing this the non-magical way, huh?"
Cedric nodded. "Mr. Arthur's right. We'll make a better impression if we just take the train"
Mira grinned. "Ah, so you're a man of impressions now, are you?"
Cedric chuckled and looked away, his cheeks tinged pink. "Maybe I am," he said, his voice teasing.

They arrived at the miserable little Underground station they found it already full of early morning commuters. As ever when they found themself in close proximity to Muggles going about their daily business,
Cedric and Mr. Diggory spotted Harry and Mr. Weasley standing on the platform Cedric squeezed her hand to get her attention and silently pointed them out. Mira nodded and then they immediately approached them.
"Arthur, Harry, it's nice to see you," Cedric's father said, joining them. Mr. Weasley found it hard to put to contain his enthusiasm.
Cedric raised his hand in a friendly greeting, "Hey Harry, Mr. Weasley, glad to see you!"
"How are you Miss Vain?" Mr.Weasley asked her with concern.
Mira smiled at Mr. Weasley, "I'm doing alright. I was a bit nervous on the way here, but I'm sure everything will be okay."
Mr. Weasley gave her an understanding nod before turning "Simply fabulous," Mr. Weasley whispered, indicating the automatic ticket machines. "Wonderfully ingenious."
"They're out of order," Harry told him pointing at the sign. Mira smiled at that.
"Yes, but even so..." Mr. Weasley said beaming fondly at them. They bought their tickets instead from a sleepy-looking guard, Harry handled the transaction, of money, and five minutes later they were boarding an Underground train that rattled them off toward the center of London. Mr. Weasley and Mr. Diggory kept anxiously checking and rechecking the Underground map above the windows. "Four stops, . . . three stops left now...two stops to go..."
Harry, Mira, and Cedric walk behind Cedric still holding her hand while walking.
"Sorry," Mr. Weasley said, "but I never come by train and it all looks rather different from a Muggle perspective. As a matter of fact, I've never even used the visitor's entrance before."
"I am enjoying that" Cedric mumbled in a low voice to her so that no one could hear them.
"I hate walking" Mira whispered, Cedric looked at her a little worried and asked, "Are you alright?"
She was about to reply but Mr. Weasley said brightly "Here we are," pointing at an old red telephone box, which was missing several panes of glass and stood before a heavily graffitied wall.