Chapter 10 Sorting

The train finally stopped in the pitch-darkness of Hogsmeade station. train door opened, she left the train head bent and eyes narrowed against the downpour. The rain was now coming down so thick and fast that it was as though buckets of ice-cold water were being emptied repeatedly over her head she mumbled to herself "nice weather" she take a few steps then suddenly someone covered her with a jacket robe "are you going with the first year?" She heard the familiar voice of Cedric "come closer" he said she get closer to him he covered both of their heads with his jacket, "I don't know Cedric" she replied to him.
"Maybe he can tell you" Cedric said looking at the person almost twice as tall as a normal man and at least five times as wide, long tangles of bushy black hair and beard hid most of his face, 'definitely Hagrid' she thought "yeah let's ask him then" Mira said to Cedric and they both walked through the students crowd toward Hagrid, they saw Harry, Hermione and Ron talking with Hagrid. and first years student stood around them "Hagrid," she said to Hagrid and others looked at her "you know the Hagrid name," Cedric asked her now everyone looked at them, she smiled and said, "you told me his name", "I told you?" Cedric mumbled in confusion. She turned back looking at Hagrid and just about to ask him but Hagrid asked first "you are Mira Vain?"
"Yes, I'm Mira Vain" she replied to him, "Of course you are, the headmaster told me about you. you are going to come with me" he said to her. she nodded her head to him. Cedric covered his head with his jacket and said "okay Ms Vain, see you at school." He walked to the other side Harry, Ron and Hermione also left.
She arrived in Hogwarts with the first year and many students asked her that she look older for the first year, she felt embarrassed with them and tried to explain them 'why she is with them' they were all wet and standing in front of Professor McGonagall hearing her giving herself introduction. when she finished she looked at Mira and smiled. When the Oak gate opened she walk one step behind Professor McGonagall and others following them her eyes looking down because she know she looked weird and everyone looking at her and also she wearing jacket that too big for she was too nerves that she forget to take off the Jacket. they reached the front she just stand where Professor McGonagall told her still looking down after a few minutes she heard a song she looked up and saw hat singing a song and when the song finished Great Hall rang with applause. Then the sorting ceremony started Professor McGonagall stood next to the sorting hat and opened the  scroll and called her name and also added for 4th year. She walked toward the them her hands were shaking she didn't thought that she was going to feel that's nervous, she sat on the chair eyes down staring at her lap, Professor McGonagall put the hat on her and said in low tone to her "relax" it was just few second but she felt those second terrible and the silence in the hall made it more hard for her, she looked up and saw many eyes on her her heart starting to beat fast now she got scared, her eyes got wide with realisation 'she was not actually a witch in the first place that's make sense why hat was quiet—' her thought stopped when she heard loud and clear sound of hat announced most unexpected thing.

"SLYTHERIN!"

Her mind got froze after hearing word SLYTHERIN!. Professor McGonagall took off the hat from her head and signaled her to join Slytherin table, she started to walk toward the Slytherin her legs felt weak, Harry, Hermione and all Weasley smiling at her but their smile felt different she couldn't put the finger on that feeling, everything getting weirder, she sat down on the Slytherin table and glanced at Dumbledore who looking at the first-year student.
Harry was staring at Mira whole time, he didn't thought she could be sorted in Slytherin, he noticed that Dumbledore glanced at her few times when she didn't looking at him," what do you think about Mira?" Harry asked to Hermione ". Hermione gazed at at Mira and replied "definitely not a pureblood, maybe she is half-blood", "I am not talking about that" Harry said to Hermione "I—
"Why don't you ask her," Weasley twins said together.
Mira got the bad feeling in her chest but still she glad that her heart seems normal now, but she couldn't stop her leg from shaking she was in Slytherin the pure blood things that run through them and she was a muggle born, she thought of many things but she could gat over the fact that she was a Slytherin now, she felt the gaze on her she looked up other side of table and caught sight of Draco eyes on her but he immediately turned his eyes to Dumbledore, she looked at the teachers table and saw Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape looked away from her whispering to eachother. In the whole time in the grate hall she just staring down at the table she could even able to let herself eat. After all the ceremony, one Slytherin house prefet showed her the Slytherin common room, which was located in the dungeons, behind an apparently blank stretch of wall. when she entered the common room and look around, a low-ceilinged, dungeon room with greenish lamps and chairs and a fireplace near the fireplace some students were seated on the sofa and chairs when she noticed they all staring at her, that made her more nervous, the prefect told that the girls dorm at left door her room was in the last one. she nodded at her and nervously without looking at anyone she directly went to her room. she closed the door and released the breath that she was holding. she look around at the room that was dark wall green curtains on the bed, little light came from the lamp that was on the table corner of the room. There was only one bed in the room so she was alone, room was big enough for her and she glad she didn't had to share room with anyone, she saw a door that led to the bathroom. she took a shower then she straight went to bed she felt so tired that when her head touched the pillow she immediately fell asleep.