Chapter 13.

Some lemoned smell she smelled around her and heard two voices one of them was Dumbledore's voice and the other was a lady's voice talking to each other but she wasn't able to make any proper sentences they were saying her head still felt dizzy she heard the footstep walking away slowly footsteps voice faded and after a few minutes ago she heard the footsteps coming closer to her she slowly tried to open her eyes squinting in an attempt to sharpen the blurred images before her but before she was properly able to see someone covered her eyes by hand.
"Don't open... yet, I'm sending Madam Pomfrey" After saying that that person disappeared. She opened her eyes and saw the white ceiling she looked around and thought 'Hogwarts hospital wing' Then her eyes went to her hand her finger to wrist covered in the bandage 'What I did do!'. Madam Pomfrey came to her checked her nerves and asked "How are you feeling Ms Vain? Did something hurt?" she looked at her hand then help her to sit on the bed then handed her a small bowl of medicine and told her to drink in one gulp. Mira take that bowl and did what she said. after drinking that she made a disgusting face.
"Your expressions are epic now" She looked at the curtain and saw Cedric Diggory walking toward her he stood next to her bed and Madam Pomfrey took the bowl from her hand and left them alone, Mira rolled and rolled her eyes when Cedric took the chair and sat next to her bed "You don't have any class?" Mira asked.
"It's my free period so I come to visit you," Cedric told her and leaned closer to her and asked "How are you?", "fine" she replied immediately to him. He took a chocolate from his pocket removed the raper he handed the chocolate to her "Here," she took the chocolate for him, he smiled and said "I'm glad you woke up" She took a bite of chocolate eyeing at him.
"You know you are unconscious for two days, I'm soo scared for you," he looks at her hand "Be careful next time don't use the wrong spells".
"Two days really? Who told you that?" she asked him fishing the chocolate.
"Huh! First Headmaster told me that you are here so I came and you were unconscious so two days passed like that," he said casually "Ohh!" she sigh.
"By the way Hermione and Malfoy also come to visit you," he told her taking the reaper from her hand. She asked "Hand me the water" Cedric poured the water into the glass and handed her "Malfoy also come?" She asked sipping the water.
"Yeah, I saw him earlier here, but I don't think he wants people to know about that so I also didn't say anything to him but if you want him not to come here to see you I can do that," he said to her with a devilish smile.
"No need to do anything for me, Cedric," she told him with a smile.
"Ohh!, Mira, you are up," Fred and George Weasley said slide opened the curtain ignoring Cedric questioning stare they walked near to her..
"You are also here to see me," Mira asked with surprise she didn't expect anyone else to come to see her, they both said one by one completing each other sentences "We didn't see you in school so we asked Hermione and she told us that you are here so we come to see you, so how are you feeling now?".
"I'm good and also happy that you both come to see me," she said while smiling at them. this time Cedric rolled his eyes at them but didn't say anything.
"Hey your hand is injured," Fred asked. "it burned" Cedric replied to his question.
"Be careful with spells" George said to her, "I will" Mira replied to him with a smile.

"What are you two doing here? " they all heard Ron's voice and looked at the opened curtain Hermione, Ron and Harry stood there looking at them. Ron again asked Fred and George "Why are you here?"
They both replied together "See Mira"
"How are you feeling now?" Hermione asked her with concern "Fine" she replied.
Suddenly they all heard Madam Pomfrey saying that they are crowding the place and the patient wanted to rest so they left right now. after hearing that everyone said goodbye to her and left.
In the night she tried to sleep but she couldn't feel any sleep in her eyes she just changed her sleeping position suddenly she heard some footsteps coming near to her. someone move the curtain. she looked at that person and that person was Draco Malfoy he closed the curtain and saw her looking at him she didn't say anything to him just stared at him. he took the seat next to her bed. She sit up on the bed he handed her a cupcake she stared at the cupcake without a word questioning herself 'What the hell he is doing here at night and what's with that cupcake' he also looked at her and rolled his eyes and said "its cupcake for you"
She looked at him and asked, "Why are you here?". "Why can't I? Is your boyfriend coming to meet you? " he said without any expression but still a little annoyingly  "I have permission to visit you and also tomorrow you can attend classes"
" And How you know that?" she asked him opening the plastic box from the cupcake.
"Professor Snape told me," he replied "and he also told me to tutor you"
"Really?" she asked him.
He rolled his eyes and said, "First eat that cupcake dumbo".
"I'm not dumb," she said with a pout, Draco smiled at her reaction but just for two seconds then questioned her "Well, does your family already know my mother?" She took the bite of cupcake with confusion and blurted  "What kind of question is this?". Draco added looking at her confused face "Just answer my question."
She swallowed the bite she was chewing and answered "Look, I can say for sure that my family has never met your family." She watched his expression deep in thought "That was the first time when I met your mother at the station. Before that I don't even know there was any Malfoy family existence" she explained to him. His eyes went back on her again "Strange, I have never seen my mother so inquisitive about anything before." He leaned his face closer to her and murmured to himself "What's so special about you? You are just like other girls, there is nothing special in you. So why did Mother want to know about you?". She got more confused hearing his words and questioned him in a low tone "Did she ask you about me?".
He leaned back on his chair and mumbled "Pathetic".