Chapter 6

She was too exhausted by all this walking she never walked that much before now only she wants a bed for sleep so without waiting, she walked toward the door she looked at house it's definitely look a wizard house and normal house too, she wonder 'whose house it could be, Weasley? But in the book Weasley house not look like that and they live completely different place so who?' with little hesitation she knocked on the door and waited someone to open it after a few second a boy in a white shirt open the door he walked eyed her head to toes "you are Mira, Mira Vain'?" He asked he was tall that he leaned a little when she saw who that person opened the door she froze that person was Cedric Diggory. he looking at her reaction and smiled and said: "you know you looking really bad right now". she heard his word and realized she dozing out and that probably look weird in his eyes. she feels embarrassed and looks down at her feet and start to 'what she have to say now' she heard another voice asking "who is in the door?" but still she looked up at him again and saw another man came to door probably his father "you are Ms Vain?" Mr Diggory asked her, she nodded her head, Cedric make space and his father said to her "come Ms Vain". She followed Mr. Diggory in the living room Cedric locked the door behind them and walked behind her with his all smiley face. Mr. Diggory told her to sit on the sofa. she sat down, Mr Diggory asked if she need anything and she asked for water. He told her son to bring the water for her.
Mr Diggory sat on the armchair "I'm Amos Diggory" Cedric came back and handed her glass of water, she took the glass and thanked him he sat beside her "he is my son Cedric" Mr Diggory introduced his son, "and saw My wife has gone to her sister's place for a few days."
"Oh!" She said "I'm Mira Vain, nice to meet you sir" she said then looked at Cedric "nice to meet you too"
"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" Cedric asked her with smile, "Oh! no thanks, I had dinner." She replied politely.
"You look tired Ms. Vain" Mr Diggory said to her, "And exhausted too, Ms Vain" Cedric said while smiling at her. his father glared at him then turned to her and asked again "you need something?"
"No, I'm actually really tired," she said in a low voice, "okay" Mr Diggory said to her then looked at his son and said to him "show Ms her room" Cedric nodded at his father and got up "come this way Ms Vain" he said with smile to her she got up and they both said good night to Mr Diggory and head to stairs they were walking in the corridore "you are soo short, Ms Vain" Cedric said in teasing tone she looked up at him and thought 'he is tall, and I'm I'm short is not lie' so she didn't replied to his comment, they stopped at the door he pointed to left side door and said "it's your room, Ms Vain" she glanced at door then looked at him "thanks and please don't call me Ms Vain", "Sweetheart or Darling, which one would be better?" Cedric asked with smile, "Do you want to die?" She said without any sign of joking, he had his other plan he leaned his head more close to her and whispered in her ear"Do you know how cute you are looking right now?", A weird sensation went through her body she saw those type of scenes on movies and books but it's her first time when someone did something like that to her so she just truned around opened the door and mumbled good night to him and entered the room and locked the door immediately "what's wrong with him?".