Chapter 30

"And...remind me what he said about You-Know-Who?" said Ron tentatively. "I've told you," Harry repeated dully. "He said he's getting stronger" There was a pause. Then Ron said in a falsely confident voice, "But he was out of his mind like you said, so half of it was probably just raving...."
"No, it's...its...Hermione warned me about Mira, and she was behaving weird last night," said Harry thoughtfully. "What she did do?" asked Hermione looking at him.
"She just run away without a reason, Cedric went after her, and after that, I didn't see her and him," Harry told them.
"Now I think maybe she is the one who comes to kill you," said Ron and maybe she is the one who attacked Mr. Crouch and Krum"
"I agree with Ron," said Hermione, they both look at her surprised "In the hospital wing she said some weird thing, she also asked me if she can't save that person"
"You think she talking about Voldemort," said Harry
"Yeah, I think that," she said thoughtfully.
"If Snape hadn't held me up," Harry said bitterly, "we might've got there in time. 'The headmaster is busy. Potter...what's this rubbish, Potter?'Why couldn't he have just got out of the way?"
"Maybe he didn't want you to get there!" said Ron quickly. "Maybe- hang on - how fast d'you reckon he could've gotten down to the forest? D'you reckon he could've beaten you and Dumbledore there?"
"Not unless he can turn himself into a bat or something, or Mira did that," said Harry. "Wouldn't put it past him or her," Ron muttered."We need to see Professor Moody," said Hermione. "We need to find out whether he found Mr. Crouch. Or she is up to something"

...

Draco didn't ask her anything about last night, he just stay close to her the whole day, even he dragged her to the ground in their free time, Mira looked at Draco's face which clearly said that he wanted to talk, so she smiled at him softly and said "third task is a maze"
"Maze," said Draco looking at her.
"Yeah, a maze," said Cedric seating next to them with Cho, "how are you now?" He asked looking at Mira. She ignored Cedric's words and smile at Cho it was the first time Cedric bring her with him.
"Hey, Cho," Mira said smiling at her, "Hey Mira, Malfoy," said Cho in her sweet voice.
"What are you doing here?" asked Mira to Cedric "Didn't you have to spend time with each other" glancing at Cho.
"Ohh! Actually, I come here to introduce my girlfriend to both of you," said Cedric with his usual smile looking at Mira, "I want to tell you first".
Mira looks at both of them with a faint smile "congratulation"

Draco looks at her face 'She doesn't say anything to him but her expression why does she look soo sad is she...No, how could she, but why her eyes look soo unhappy' he was battling with himself in his mind, and then he grabbed her hand and stood up with her, "congratulation, but we have to go somewhere, see you later" he said with a small smile to Cedric and dragged her with him.
"Why we are leaving?" asked Mira him, Mira looked at his back confused, "where we are going?" she asked but Draco didn't give her any answer, he was just walking away his grip got tight on her wrist she started to feel pain, "Draco stop," she said in the pained voice.
"You stop making that face" Draco spat at her, releasing her hand "If you don't like him, then don't make that face" Draco turned and look at her confused face "why are you like that?"
"Draco, what are you saying?" She asked him.
Draco laughed at her annoyed "You really don't know?" people around them started to stare at them and more people start to gather.
Mira didn't understand what to say looking at his behavior "Draco look I-
"You are a pathetic girl Mira" Draco cut in saying that "you just a dumb girl who can't do anything with anyone help you are weak lazy selfish person I ever know, you are just..." and then he left her. everyone looked at her and started to whisper suddenly from the whisper Pansy said in a loud voice, clapping "It looks like your love potion effect is over," she said sarcastically "Nice one mudblood".

Mira was frozen in the same spot her eyes started to fill with tears, she understand what he was talking about she was scared that what going to happen after Cedric's death, how many hearts going to break, and in those thoughts she forgets that he was not dead yet. she sat on the same spot holding his knee hugging tightly, hiding her face from everyone, tears falling from her eyes.
"Hey get up, cry somewhere else if you want to cry" she heard a male voice she took a peek and saw a George or Fred face, she didn't know,
"George..." she said in a low voice like she was whispering.
"Thank god you say my name," he said with relief, "Now get up" he helped her to get up she still heard many whispers around her, and she cleared her tears with the help of her sleeves.
"Thanks, George" Mira whispered to him she really forget where she is when she started to cry it just felt so heavy.
"Come with me" he led her to the empty staircase it was not empty but there were fewer people around, she sat on the stairs, and George sat next to her, they didn't say anything to each other for the next few minutes.
"He is an idiot you know," said George and look at her she also looked at him, "I mean Malfoy"
Mira smiled a little but again she felt heavy in her chest. looking away from him she said "Thanks"
"Don't be upset about that little things"
"I know," said Mira "but there is a lot on my mind"
George again look at her and saw her hair touching her clinging to her cheek, he put that hair back behind her ear, Mira looked at him "Just do what you think is right" he pulled his hand back.
"Yeah, you are right I need to see someone" she got up from the stairs "Thanks you are really helpful," she said with a smile and left,

She went down the corridors, she had walked right past the stone gargoyle guarding the entrance to Dumbledore's office and she heard Harry's voice "Chocolate Frog!" he yelled angrily, standing on one leg. "SugarQuill! Cockroach Cluster!"
The gargoyle sprang to life and jumped aside. Harry blinked at that, Mira moved near to him, and he looked at her with great surprise.
"What are you doing here?" Harry asked her.
She raised her eyebrows and step on the spiral stone staircase and look at Harry and asked, "Are you not coming?"
He hurried through the gap in the walls and stepped onto the foot of a spiral stone staircase with her, which moved slowly upward as the doors closed behind them, taking them up to a polished oak door with a brass door knocker.
They could hear voices from inside the office. they stepped off the moving staircase together and he hesitated, listening. but Mira was not interested in that talk but still, she listen. after all the discussion she heard what she was waiting for to hear the moody voice,
"Can we wrap up this discussion?" growled Moody."Yes, yes, let's go down to the grounds, then," said Fudge impatiently." No, it's not that," said Moody, "It's just that Potter and Vain wants a word with you, Dumbledore. they are just outside the door."