Chapter 16 beginning

Mira seated herself at the Slytherin table gazing at her hand silently. she looked up from her hand and saw Draco sit in front of her Crabbe, and Goyle also take a seat right side of him he glanced at her for a few seconds then turned to talk with them BEAUXBATONS AND DURMSTRANG entery was much more amazing than she thought. DURMSTRANG students seats was arranged with them and Beauxbatons on the other side with Hufflepuff students, Viktor Krum and his fellow Durmstrang students had settled themselves around them Draco smiled at them and they start to chat Mira turned her head and look at Ron, Hermione, and Harry and smiled at them Harry and Hermione returned the smile but Ron didn't glance at her keeps staring at Victor Krum. she giggles at him then look around suddenly a Durmstrang blond-haired boy who sitting next to her said her "I am Oliver Cran, what's your name, Ms?"
She looked at him, smiled a little and said "Mira Vain, fourth year in Hogwarts", "I liked your hair, long black hair suit you" he said politely to her.
"Thanks," she replied "Durmstrang entry was fire".

Gryffindor table Hermione and Harry hearing Ron rambling about Victor Krum "Yeah, that's right, smarm up to him, Malfoy," said Ron scathingly. Hermione rolled her eyes and before he say anything more she pointed out "Malfoy glancing at Mira in every two minutes maybe they had fight".
"Why are you taking so much interest in them?" Harry asked while also looking at them.
"Didn't you say what I thought about her?"
"Yeah I said that but not about that" he lowers his voice "I am asking about her and Dumbledore".
"You know when I went library I also talk to her but she never said anything about Dumbledore but I think they hiding something," she said in a serious tone "they seems closed to eachother"
"Yeah I also think that" Harry replied.
"Did you ask Mira to join S.P.E.W. yet!" Harry asked Hermione,
"Yeah,She said that she will join next year this year she is busy but she also said she going to help those who wanted, just like dobby" Hermione explained
"How does she know about dobby?" Harry asked her,
"I didn't think about that." Hermione said "maybe Malfoy told her about dobby".
"You really think Malfoy ever gonna talk about dobby to her" Harry asked, Hermione looked at him "you are right I should have to ask her"

Time skip to next day.
Mira just entered and saw Hufflepuff boys carrying Cedric on their shoulders and cheering for him, she knew he put his name on goblet that's why they are celebrating and 'it is his destiny' she thought walking near to them and shouted "Cedric", Cedric looked down at her boys put him on his feet, walked close to her and stood  in front of her. everyone started to look at them and Hufflepuff boys who was carrying on in just few minutes ago give them weird look that clearly saying 'go impress you girl' she rolled her eyes grabbed his hand and drag him out. outside she released his hand form her grip, he raised his eyebrows  looking at her he didn't expect her do something like that she even didn't talk him after their last argument she keep avoiding him even didn't even glanced at him. she looked at him with a serious expression.
"Cedric look, I... " he cut her sentence and said "I already put my name on it so don't give me the lecture about giving uP"
She rolled her eyes and said "I m not here to give you a lecture, I'm here to say sorry about that day"
"Really?" Cedric said didn't believing her word, she sound soo angry that day, he even planned to explain her everything, so what changed "I thought you don't like me to participate?" he asked her.
"Still I don't like that, but we are friends I can't leave you," she told him still looking all serious "I don't want to argue with you anymore about this topic"
His standing position change "When we became friends?" he asked her his smile returned to his face like cherry blossom. "Huh! forget that I said something" she said and turned to leave but he grabbed her wrist stopping her for leaving turning her around "I'm going to remember that moment forever" then he let her go. She shook her head turning around she didn't turned to look at him but she know he was still standing there with a his silly smile. she smiled to herself while walking she just took ten steps suddenly she stopped by the Oliver Cane who stood in front of her. she looked up and saw Oliver from Durmstrang with some other student she smiled at him he also smiled then asked her "his smile show how glad he feel having you as his girlfriend".
She exactly knows who he was talking about she thought in her mind 'people think of them as a couple' "he is not my boyfriend we are just friends" she told him with a smile. "Oh! you just drag him like that then just right now you both like a cute couple so I thought that you are his girlfriend" he explained to her rubbing his next with embarrassment.
"Hey Oliver I am going to put my name," Viktor Krum said but stopped when he saw her and said to her "hello, Ms Vain my apology I didn't see you are talking with him".
"It's not your fault, I am too short," she said casually suddenly Hermione appeared there and said, "excuse me can I take her with me for a few minutes". everyone look at Hermione her cheeks went red. Mira look at them shaking her head then held Hermione's arm and said to them "all the best" then leave with her. when they walk near the Hagrid house, Hermione said "I want to ask something"
She looks at her face and said "yeah ask".
"How you know about dobby?" she asked her with a serious expression. Mira knew 'when she mentioned dobby name that one day she going to ask her about how she know so she already prepared for that' but before she replied to her question Harry and Ron also came there and said to Hermione "we thought you are in the library" Harry looked at her and said, "Mira you also here". she smiled at them and said to them with a smile "hey boys" . Hermione looked at them then her and said to them "can you leave us, we talking about something" Ron gave her a weird look but Harry said "yeah" but before they took any step Mira said, "it's okay you can stay, I know Hermione already told you". Hermione look at her but didn't say anything,
"Draco told me about dobby" she answered, and her answer made them curious.
"He told you," the three said together then look at each other then Ron said "I bet he said a bad thing about him"
"He told me that he had an elf named dobby he acts differently from other elves his father doesn't like it and when Harry was twelve he set the free that elf" Mira explained to them.
"Oo! That's how you know," Hermione said and both boys nodded at that. Mira looks at them with a smile. "you and Malfoy become friends" Harry said to her. "maybe" she replied simply.
"Maybe" Hermione muttered.

In somewhere.
"They arranged tornament" Steve said closing the novel, Collin peeked at him from the armchair behind his book, and asked "hey brother, she read those book, I'm right?".
"Yeah, I think so" Steve replied to his brother "you are at the end?".
"Yeah, almost" colling replied, he smiled when Gwen put plate of cookies on the table "thank you" they both said, she just smiled and exit the living room then again looked at his brother "when you going to leave, brother?"
"In correct time" Steve replied picking up the cookie.