Chapter. 23

Fourth to seventh-year Slytherin students gather together and Professor Snape stands in front of them with a Gramophone still looking cold.
"The Yule Ball is approaching," said Professor Snape like he talking about a war. "A traditional part of the Triwizard tournament, and an opportunity for us to socialize with our foreign guests. Now, the ball will be open only to fourth years and above" Students chaired and some whistled at the end of the sentence for Mira it was so different that she imagine Slytherin 'they like a family that supports each other She saw the common room depressed Slytherin students actually they act mighty, above others and strong making walls covering their weakness, problems family issues but with each other, they open up just as family or friends do, they enjoyed each other company and in the front professor Severus Snape they all are his children who looked up for him even he is a half-blood they all respects him at least most of them do'

After a few minutes, Professor Snape began to speak again taking her out of her wondering "that we will be relaxing the standards of behavior I expect from all of you. I will be most seriously displeased if any student in my house embarrasses the school in any way. remember I am going to punish him or her the worst I can, tomorrow you all have to come for practice ball dance. now you may leave."
Mira left the room with the other students and headed to the ground on the way someone put their arm around her shoulder and she exactly knew whose was that person,
"Move your hand, Cedric," said Mira walking toward the ground.
Cedric heard her but didn't move his hand from her shoulder still walking with her "You hear about the ball?" he asked her smilingly "And we have to dance first".
"Yeah, Professor Snape just told us," Mira moved her head to look at his face "Move your hand everyone staring at us like we are some criminals"
"Or a cute couple," Cedric teased her trying to read her expression but he didn't find what he was looking for "Come on it's not that bad".
"Don't You have any class?" said Mira pushing his hand out from her shoulder. She changed her question when he didn't reply "Did you crack the clue from the egg?".
"Not now, if I will tell you". Cedric told her.
"Oh! What about Cho you asked her out," asked Mira to him. Cedric's expression changed but he covered it up with a smile and replied to her "No,"
"Ask her before someone else do," said Mira seriously, "why are so eager about this," Cedric asked her looking at her serious expression when he asked her.
"What about you, who are you going to ask or someone ask you?" Cedric said while matching her tone "For dance partner"
"I didn't think about that," Mira told him honestly.
"I think you going with Draco," Cedric admitted absorbing her expression carefully "Ask him before someone else does, you know he is handsome, I am more handsome than him but still he is"
She stopped and turned to look at him he also did the same facing her "I don't like handsome boys," said Mira looking all serious and controlling her laugh.
"So, you like cute boys?" said Cedric looking all serious then he put his both hands on her shoulders and said very cheekily "Hey, I'm cute too"
"idiot too," said Mira while smiling pushing his hand away "You know I can hear you?" Cedric said,
"That's why I said that idiot," she said turning around and walking away.

In the Herbology class when Mira standing next to Draco, they were standing in the greenhouse absorbing the 'Rue' and making notes on that what Madam Sprout explaining, when she stopped explaining and gave students time to write, Mira tugged on his shirt he looked at her, she asked him in low voice "you asked someone for the yule ball?"
He raised his eyebrows turning to write again and asked her "Why are you asking?" He glanced at her then again turned to pages "Did Cedric ask you for the yule ball?"
"Why are you asking that?" she said looking annoyed, He looked at her face and said, "Pansy asked me for the yule ball"
"Huh! So you go with her?" Mira said.
"Yeah" he replied to her turning his head to look at the plant 'Rue' she rolled her eyes annoyingly "You deserve a better partner," she said in a whisper but still, Draco heard her. She turned her head to look at him but exact that moment Draco lean his face closer to her eyes level and whispered asked "Like who I deserve Ms Vain?"
All that time many boys asked her for a yule ball but she felt a little weird when they asked her so every time someone asked her, Mira's only reply is "sorry", she felt bad for them but she couldn't let herself say yes to them, even Oliver from Dumstsung also asked her in the front of many students she felt odd to say No to him but still she did that.
She left Professor Sprout's class walking down the corridor she saw Harry and Cho standing in front of each other both their face red like cherries, Cho's friends standing a few feet away from them giggling. Cho walked back to her friends, Harry turned and his eyes met with Mira she waved at him slowly Harry waved back holding an awkward expression, Mira approached him "Can we talk?" she said, he got more awkward "Sure," he replied looking around.
"Wanna go with me to the Yule ball?" asked Mira to him Harry look at her face with surprise, but he didn't reply "Don't say you believe what Rita Skeeter write" Mira asked when he didn't reply to her.
"Oh! No...No, it's just I'm surprised that you asked me" Harry rubbed his neck awkwardly, cheeks still looking red "You know Cedric going with Cho".
"Yeah, I know Harry now give me an answer" she answered him with a smile 'so finally he asked her' Mira thought,
"And yes I'll go with you," Harry said.
"That's nice, focus on your dance practice, Okay," Mira said with a smile walking away she waved at him "Bye Harry".
Now she had only one problem solved to leave 'dress' "I should write a letter home" she mumbled to herself.
"bye," said Harry still looking surprised thought 'she asked me, I'm sure I saw three boys asking her'

In the Gryffindor room after Ron told Harry about what happened with Fleur Delacour.
"She's part veela," said Harry. "You were right - her grandmother was one. It wasn't your fault, I bet you just walked past when she was turning on the old charm for Diggory and got a blast of it - but she was wasting her time. He's going with Cho Chang." Ron looked up."I asked her to go with me just now," Harry said dully, "and she told me."
Ginny suddenly stopped smiling."This is mad," said Ron. "We're the only ones left who haven't got anyone - well, except Neville"
"I got a date," said Harry suddenly making everyone in the room turn to him.
Ron and Ginny both eyed him with weird Stares "Holly fuck" Ron cursed
"You also got a date it means, just I haven't got any," said Ron with disappointment
Just then Hermione climbed in through the portrait hole." Why weren't you two at dinner?" she said, coming over to join them.
"Because they've both just been turned down by girls they asked to the ball!" said Ginny.
"Oh! But I got a date," said Harry again to them.
"Well, that's good who is the girl?" Hermione asked Harry.
Harry's face turned little red and said "Well...she is Mira from Slytherin," Harry looked at the stare they gave him "She asked me and I said yes to her"
"Everyone knows her, Harry:" said, Hermione, "everyone thinks she going with Cedric"
"Cedric going with Cho Chang," Ginny announced to her. "Wow, most of the people going to feel a fool, when will they see the champion couple," Hermione said.

....

Kim opened the passenger door of the black car, and Kevin walked out "he didn't do anything other than laugh like a lunatic," Kim told him they walked together toward the warehouse "I'm getting tired of being patience with him" They entered the warehouse together and saw the half beaten unconscious on the concrete in the blooded floor surrounded by the four men and two men seated on the chair front of him when the head the footsteps they immediately stood up from the chairs, Kevin looked the man on the floor "there is soo much blood isn't he dead yet?" Kevin asked lightly kicking the man on the floor "he is not dead... yet" Kim replied to him, Kevin walked back to Kim "I'm still surprised how his friends escape" Kim said with a grim on his face, he looked at the kevin face and asked "You tell me what to do with him? He is not saying anything at all." Kim's eyes went to the man groaning on the floor "We are just wasting our time on this."
"Did you cut off all his fingers?" Kevin asked him, taking a cigarette from his hand, "yeah" Kim said boringly, Kevin took a puff from the cigarette looked at the man, and said, "Don't kill him. Just leave him here and go take care of other things.".