Chapter 4. Guest

She opened the door and saw an old man with a long grey beard and hair, a grey cap on his head and wearing glass on his eyes looking down at her longer than he had to then he smiled at her, she heard her dad from behind her said "Dumbledore" that man smiled grow he handed a letter to her and enter the house, he walked past her in the living room she looked at her dad who looked at her and mouthed "Dumbledore" to her then followed that old man. she looked at the letter in her hand and her eyes got wide she didn't believe in her eyes what she is looking a Hogwarts letter.
She run in the living room and looked at Dumbledore who also looked at her and asked "exited?"
"But..." she tried to say something but she didn't know what to say at that moment everything happening was so weird.
"I know I said study at home is good but now I think you should go to school, too" Dumbledore said in a calm voice "and I'm taking you to see the quidditch world cup too, so pack your bag for one day I have some work to near so I'm going to take you tomorrow, be ready"

Kevin bring the tea and served the tea to Dumbledore, then looked at her daughter expression he saw the letter on his hand he walked to her and took the letter he also got shocked to see the latter, Dumbledore looking at them this whole time sipping tea from the cup "hmm its taste good" he said to himself.

"Are you sure about school?" Kevin said to little louder than he wanted to be, right now everything made him worried and more confused about situation.

"One day she has to do that," Dumbledore told him in a serious tone. "But-" Kevin wanted to argue with him but he also not sure where they were standing actually was that all thing was a prank, he got quiet lost in his thought calculating all the possible situations. Dumbledore got up from the sofa and said "now I have to leave" he looked at Mira and said "I'm looking forward for you to attend Hogwarts".

When he left the house she told her dad about everything that happened after hearing her whole supernatural thing Kevin got more worried about her.
"So we are in Harry Potter world" Kevin sigh "I don't like it at all, why in Harry Potter?, why not in more some simple and safe novel?".
"And here I thought Harry Potter series is your favourite" Mira said jokingly. "It is but living here is not safe, special for you".
"Don't worry about her she gonna be alright and even she die you also gonna die so it doesn't matter" crow said from the window. Kevin moved close to her holding her hand in his "are sure you want to do this?" Mira smiled at him "I'm sure dad, so don't worry and go cook something for me".
"Hey what about the quidditch?" Kevin asked her.

.....

"After all, he brought her here." Said the red hair boy looking in the water that show the message written on it with dark red colour silver hair man  glanced at him then moved his hand and the water disappeared, he scoffed at the red-haired brother and said, "He did it, and, I have also got information about our sister". "Our Sister doesn't matter to me, you just tell me when are we going to meet Mira." Red hair boy asked, "He doesn't want us to meet her", at least not yet." White haired man said "Colin, Let's go outside and talk.", Red hair boy glanced at darkness of the room and said "ofcourse brother Edward," Colin and Edward walked outside the room door itself closed behind them "So he took the help of our sister to bring him here." Colin said walking with Edward he glanced at Edward's long silver hair ponytail that how perfect his hair look always.
"Yes, our brother was lucky that both of them died in the accident." Edward said "Due to the accident, the task of bringing them has become easy. And now with that we can solve the Hogwarts problem."
"Hogwarts huh!, do we still need that? I don't think so." Colin said, they both entered the indoor garden glass ceiling show the beautiful colour of purple and faded black "That thing is ours, we have to take it back." Edward told his younger brother looking at ceiling "How beautiful is the sky, isn't it?" Colin rolled his eyes hearing his brother complimenting the sky and said "You know it always looks the same.".
Edward looked at Colin with smile and said gently "How do you know, you don't even look at the sky