Chapter 43

Cedric, Mira, and Draco went to the North tower Mira and Draco sat on the stairs and Cedric stood near them leaning on the wall Mira told them about the one-week detention that she had to spend with Umbridge, they both boys didn't like that detention thing but they let it off because they weren't able to do anything about the detention. so they focus on other matters,

"At least you forgive me," said Draco while passing them chocolate frogs, Mira took the chocolate frog from his hand and said, "Who said that?"

"You eating my chocolates, it means you forgive me," said Draco with a smile, Cedric also trying to hide his smile, Mira rolled her eyes at them and started to eat chocolate quietly, everything looking quite right.

They sat together on the floor eating chocolates but then Draco said "On that holiday my father told me to stay away from you" Cedric and Mira both looked at him there was no smile or smirk that he usually carried on his face but right now there was a hint of sadness present that he was trying hard to hide, she put a hand on his shoulder Cedric didn't know what to say to him,

"From childhood, I always did what my father told me, I never disobeyed him," said Draco looking at them "but this time I did disobey him"

"Draco" Mira called him in a low voice,

"I am feeling happy, in that way, I never felt before... but I am scared too," Draco admitted "They always treated me with love and care, sometimes it's felt wrong to disobey them but..."

"Don't worry too much" Mira said to him.
"I and my father argued with each other, I asked him why not he just got angry but he didn't tell me again, he just told me about an incident," Draco told them, Cedric and Mira both shared a look to know was they had to say something or just keep quiet, with a pause Draco continued, "he told me when they were at school they facing a big problem and that time a new student came they are powerful, friendly most kind-hearted they know they promised my father that they gonna help them but when they need help that person just disappeared leaving them alone to face the thing they don't want to, so without any choice, my father did something that he didn't want to do"
"It's sound bad," Cedric said in a concerned voice.
"They teach me everything that they think gonna protect me," Draco said with a sigh

"Hey, It's ok you are not a child not anymore, you can make your decision now," said Cedric with an encouraging smile "It's up to you what you want, whatever you decide I am always with you as a friend"

"Fucking Hufflepuff, with you as a friend," said Draco mockingly "It even makes sense?" he laughed, Cedric also laugh with him, and suddenly Mira said "But still I'm not going to forgive you"
"Slytherin," said Cedric then three of them started to laugh.

For the dinner, they decide that Draco will go first into the hall, after five minutes Mira and Cedric enter the grate many eyes follow them when they enter the hall.

"Have a good dinner," said Cedric before leaving her to go to his own house table, Mira smiled and walked to Harry first who also just sat at the Gryffindor table, she looked at him first Hermione said "You also get detention for one week"

"Hmm" Mira nodded to her then looked at Harry and said, "Professor Snape told me to just ignore her, and don't mock her"

"I am just telling the truth to her," said Harry with anger some students stopped eating their dinner and looked at them.

"I think we Don't need to tell," said Mira, Harry looked at her confused and asked her "What?"

"After talking to Professor Snape I think he is right, we only gonna lead ourselves in the worst situation if we try to tell everyone that we are not lying," Mira told him "One day everyone going to believe us eventually"