Chapter 61, Part 3

Mira and Dumbledore entered the department of the ministry, but everything seemed quiet not a sound reached their ears, they looked around Mira had a tight grip on her wand in her hand looking around, "Another room" Dumbledore said to her she nodded but stopped him and asked "you know something like brain room?

Dumbledore extended his hand to her and said "Maybe I know." Mira touched his hand. They both were standing in front of a door in a blink of an eye as soon they entered they saw Harry trying to help Neville,

"Dumbledore!" said Neville, his sweaty face suddenly transported, staring over Harry's shoulder.

"What?" "DUMBLEDORE!" Harry turned to look where Neville was staring. Directly above them, framed in the doorway from the Brain Room, stood Albus Dumbledore, Mira was standing a few steps away from him she stared at Dumbledore and noticed how fast his expression changed his wand aloft, his face white and furious.

Dumbledore sped down the steps past Neville and Harry, Mira was behind him and stopped at Harry and Neville was,

"Are you both alright?" she asked to them.

"Ya ...Yeah," Neville said looking hurt, Mira nodded at them and moved to went for the fight but before she took her step she heard Dumbledore's voice "stay there" she stopped in her track and stared at Dumbledore he was fighting with some death eaters trying to not kill them suddenly Harry yelled "SIRIUS!", SIRIUS!" He had reached the floor, his breath coming in searing gasps. Mira's eyes were wide she know about that but she let it happen.

She saw Lupin trying to stop him holding him but he was struggling to get free, some people die in the war its normal Mira tried to convention herself repeating the same sentence in her head again and again

Neville had slid down the stone benches one by one trying to reach the place where Harry stood. Mira looked at him and pointed her wand at his leg "Finite." she helped him to stand up they walked toward them, Harry was no longer struggling against Lupin, who maintained a precautionary grip on his arm nevertheless Lupin's face was pale. "Let's - let's find the others. Where are they all, Neville?"

"Dey're all back dere," said Neville. "A brain attacked Ron bud I dink he's all right - and Herbione's unconscious, bud we could feel a bulse -"

There was a loud bang and a yell from behind the dais. they saw Kingsley, yelling in pain, hit the ground. Bellatrix Lestrange turned tail and ran as Dumbledore whipped around. He aimed a spell at her but she deflected it. She was halfway up the steps now -

"Harry - no!" cried Lupin, but Harry had already ripped his arm from Lupin's slackened grip. Mira was just standing still, there was no use in doing anything now only one person was going to die and he was dead now, so now she has focused on other things,

"Mira, Mira" she heard Dumbledore's voice calling her name but everything was moving very slow she didn't know what happen but everything felt slow she moved her head and look at Dumbledore "are you alright?" Dumbledore asked, she open her mouth to reply but didn't any word come out from his mouth. she blinked once and twice then nodded her head to him,

"Harry, he went after Bellatrix, Voldemort also there" Mira suddenly shouted at him, he knock out a death eater and looked at her and said "handle here now" and left, she looked around almost everyone fighting with everyone she flicked her wand around in the sky suddenly red fire appeared around the room everyone stopped and looked at her with shocked or fear she can't say clearly, but she was angry with herself that she knew perfectly, she was walking slowly she passed the Lupin who whispered her name "Mira" but she ignored him, again attacked start around her Moody was trying to stupefy a death eater Mira glanced at him with corner of her eyes and just in a flick of her wand that man neck scudded tightly with blue light, Moody looked at her yelled "that enough.... he going to die"

She crossed the fire and entered the other room she saw Luna, who was groaning on the floor, past Ginny, they looked at her Mira only glanced at them and walked past Ron, who giggled feebly, and Hermione, who was still unconscious. she wrenched open the door into the circular black hall and looked around soon enough she find out where they were, she entered and saw Dumbledore appear behind Voldemort and waved his wand toward the remnants of the fountain; the other statues sprang to life too. The statue of the witch ran at Bellatrix, who screamed and sent spells streaming uselessly off its chest,

Mira looked at Harry a headless statue thrust Harry backward, to her

"It was foolish to come here tonight, Tom," said Dumbledore calmly. "The Aurors are on their way -"

She bend to check Harry and asked "you ok?" Harry nobbed, "I told you to Harry not to come," Mira said

"Look out!" Harry yelled. Mira glanced at Dumbledore then again turned to look at Harry "is ok he knows what he is doing"

"it's all my fault that everyone was here and Sirius...

"It's not anyone's fault get a grip on yourself"

"MASTER!" screamed Bellatrix. they both looked at them and Voldemort had decided to flee, Harry made to run out from behind his statue guard, but Dumbledore bellowed, "Stay where you are, Harry!" For the first time, Dumbledore sounded frightened. he looked into Mira's eyes and said "stay alert" Mira looked around suddenly she looked at Harry who fall to the ground "Albus" Mira screamed

"Kill me now, Dumbledore. . . ." Harry said in Voldemort's voice "If death is nothing, Dumbledore, kill the boy. . . ."

Dumbledore's eyes shifted him from Mira "Mira time to show something" he said with seriousness, "but.. its black magic" Mira said panicked

"Just help him," Dumbledore said, she sat next to him, "What she gonna do, you don't have a choice, just kill me Dumbledore" Voldemort screamed she ignored his yelling and made a small cut on her finger and one drop of blood on Harry's palm put her wand aside and closed her eyes she was chanting in the low voice she clearly saw Harry memories but she focused on his happy memory with his friends even she add some fake one, she could even felt Voldemort part in him too, she felt his body again gaining control, she opened her eyes and saw back showed appearing on the above Harry and her, she took step back and said to Dumbledore "they are coming I have to leave" she runs to the other room where she came from again she saw Luna, Ginny, and Ron they looked little better now Hermione also woke up, Mira said hurriedly to them "we have to go back fast"

"Harry where is he?" Ginny asked panicked struggling to keep her posture, "is he alright?"
"He is just fine"Mira replied "Albus is with him"

"Who?" Ron mumbled, "Dumbledore, now let's hurry" they start walking toward other and saw they were also coming toward them, "where are Harry and Dumbledore?' asked Moody

"They are alright," Mira told them "we have to go back fast"

"First, go to Grimmauld from there you all go back to Hogwarts," Lupin said and took portkey "let go" everyone touched portkey and arrived at the Grimmauld place, when Mira's feet touched the ground she sat on the floor and took her medicine from the bottle that she carried with her, she looked around and saw she was not the only one everyone sitting on the floor there, everything was quiet not even Mrs black screaming her lungs out after few minutes Tonka asked Lupin "are you alright?"

Mira got up on her feet and said "I am leaving' she start to walk where the fireplace was but she stopped when she heard Moody say to her "you killed that death Eater" she turned her head to look at him and said "does it even matter who dead who not"

"Where do you learn those spells?" Moody asked that came like demanding "and doing all this magic without saying word saying spells, how you can do that so easily?"

"Really?" Mira chuckled "Lots of things happen today and you asking about how I use my magic"

"Girl you don't und-

"If you want to ask something go ask Albus Dumbledore," Mira said "not me" then she left the hall she heard some footsteps behind her she turned and saw Neville, Ginny, Luna, Ron, and Hermione following her,

"Let's go back," said Ginny.