Chapter 59

Harry, Ron, and Hermione waited for Mira during the break, They made absolutely sure they could not be overheard. Standing in the corner of the cool and breezy courtyard, 

"What you want to talk about badly that you drag me here?" Mira asked lazily, Harry and Hermione looked around again then Harry said "Draco's father is a... death eater", Mira's eyes got wide she hissed to them "how you know?"

"You already know about that  don't you?" Hermione asked her suspiciously, "Is Draco told you, his father is a death eater?"

"NO, he doesn't know about that" Mira said, "how is that possible you know but he doesn't?" Ron asked confused,

"Come on, everyone knows in order that he is a death eater," Mira told them, "but you are not in order," Harry said, "or are you?"

"Absolutely she is, Harry," Hermione said with a hand gesture towards her "In the Grimmauld, she never spend time with us she was always with them"

"Don't make stories Hermione," Mira said.

"Ohh!, and the last week in Hogsmead, when  Cedric and Malfoy got injured while trying to help you, definitely someone attacked you," Hermione said her voice went low as she continued "and know Professore making stories to cover that attack"

"What are you talking about?" Mira asked seriousness "what that all means?"

"Don't pretend you don't know anything" Hermione hissed to her making sure no one overheard them "death eaters escaped and you got attacked, that's all made sense to me"

"I still don't understand?" Mira said, Hermione again started to say something but stopped "you-

"Hey what are you doing here?" Draco asked coming behind Mira "we are getting late for the class", Mira glanced at them then eyes on Draco "yup" Mira said with a small smile. 

That week Mira was always in her thought, she only saw trio in the great hall having food or in the class but she didn't get any chance to talk with them about the Hogsmeade incident, Draco and Cedric both avoided that subject whenever she asked them.  and some couple of weeks pass like that she didn't even get any chance to meet Dumbledore after Grimmauld meeting, her time passed with homework and classes and in the night she reading the book that Dumbledore gave her, she only went to sleep when she felt too tired or sleepy, but still, back in her mind she still wanted to know what happened that weekend she didn't want to think about useless things or upcoming future so she didn't let herself rest at all, and that behaviour did not get unnoticed by others.

...

"Mira, you are not sleeping well." Draco complaint looking at her eyes "you got dark circles"

"He is right it's getting worse day by day, you should take some rest" Cedric said agreeing with Draco "if you can't sleep then go to madam Pomfrey"

Mira touched under her eyes and said "it's nothing, didn't I already tell you not to worry" Mira said looking away from them, Draco looked at her and said "but you clearly need some good rest"

She knew they were worried  But she had to hide things from then not only them but from everyone around him only Steve was the one, she could talk. So she avoid their word as much as it was possible.

"What going on there?" Mira questioned looking at the entrance hall many students gather there, suddenly they heard someone scream, Draco and Cedric made their way forward from the crowed Mira closely followed them, and saw that the onlookers had formed a great ring, some of them looking shocked, others even frightened. Professor McGonagall was directly opposite them on the other side of the hall; she looked as though what she was watching made her feel faintly sick. Professor Trelawney was standing in the middle of the entrance hall apparently, terrified, and Umbridge standing a few steps away from her, at that moment Mira know what was happening, Mira was standing there waiting for the Dumbledore's arrival like she watching some drama series, and then he came,